Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

my boyfriend spend more time with his girl bestfriend

these past few days my boyfriend and i barely spend time with each other, i mean we always see each other in school but we dont bond that much anymore. i dont know why. we dont even talk that much on the phone or text message. my friends are wondering and asking me if we broke up already and not telling them. honestly, i really dont know the answer. we never had a fight before or whatever. it just happened, one day, there you go. and now, he's spending more time with his girl bestfriend. as much as possible i dont want to give any malicious thinking about that, but i keep on wondering WHY? i mean, howcome he's spending more time with his girl bestfriend than his girlfriend? and im so aware that they have a past. should i be jealous? i dont want to ask my boyfriend about it.

Comments

• question: should i be jealous?

answer: no *okay*
  • you can't expect people, in this case your boyfriend to always run to you. We always have preference with who to consult when we have a problem or a story to tell and it's not necessarily one person but who can relate the most with it.

it is also a possibility that how ironic it may seem that you have been sticking to your bf too much.
  • do the same thing ur bf does, spend more time to ur guy bestfriend and see how he will react!

my gf siya pero sa iba siya my panahon? dapat hindi ikaw ang niligawan kundi yung girl bf niya!
  • i dont stick to my boyfriend too much. i balance my time for my friends, family, and him. :)

i've already did that, he got jealous thats why i dont spend too much with my guy buddies anymore.
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

either naghahanap siya ng atensyon sa iyo at gusto niyang
    magselos ka o nawawala na ang pagkasabik at interest niya
    sa iyo. para kayong hinog sa pilit na umuo sa tanong pero
    hindi handang pairalin ang nararapat, noh!

ang saging hinog sa pilit ay may pakla pa rin, de vaah? de vaah?

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklita

• tigacaintatigacainta PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^^

I Agree...

TS i think you're BF has already found..

"the Light at the End of the Tunnel"
  • Why don't you ask him?
  • i've already asked him, and he said that he's not aware of it !
  • break up with him
  • iba kasi pag best mo kasama mo lahat ng secret mo pwedeng mong sabihin.. unlike sa gf.. lahat dapat maayos..
  • manhid bf mo. he's not aware? dammit!
  • ^^ what hes not aware? how long have you been together? is it A girl best friend or there are many of them? if it is a girl bestfriend and that girl is his friend prior to your relationship then maybe they are just really close but.. if they became "best of friends" after you and him became bf/and gf then you should worry
  • yes he's not aware.

we've been together for more than a year already. just a ONE GIRL BEST FRIEND. they weren't that close before we became a couple, they became best of friends for just like 3-5 months ago ? should i be worry ?
  • just break up with him end of discussion
  • im not breaking up with him. not planning though,.
  • not planning? double meaning yan :D do you love him
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

sa takbo ng kwento... parang darating ang araw ang lalake ay
    magkakaroon na ng dalawang gf. sus... dalawang sakit ng ulo yan.

if you can't clear up issues with him... chances are you rely more
    on your personal opinion than on the real situation. nakikinita ko na
    ang katakot-takot na hapdi, kirot at sakit sa puso.

meron diyan matagal ng expired pero kumakapit pa rin, noh!

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklita

• agree ako sayo baklita! who knows baka may SOMETHING na sa kanila ng girl bf nya? sabi mo nga aware ka na may PAST sila, ano bang PAST yun? marami kasing PAST eh
  • yes he's not aware.

we've been together for more than a year already. just a ONE GIRL BEST FRIEND. they weren't that close before we became a couple, they became best of friends for just like 3-5 months ago ? should i be worry ?

should you worry? YES and A BIG YES! come on girl think about this, will you hang out with a guy who you know is commited to another woman? yes if you like the guy! oops not to mention that he spends MORE time with u as a friend kung ikaw yung babae na yun. find time talking with him about the issue huwag ka mag bulag bulagan follow your instincts. if you feel na somethngs fishy then either papiliin mo sya or iwanan mo sya! kung sa tingin mo naman na walang between them edi sabihin mo na bigyan ka naman ng more time than dun sa girl!

ano itsura ng girl? mukha ba syang flirt? mataba payat? dapat ba talaga pag selosan? i consider mo yan girl;)

bakit sila mas madalas mag kausap? mas binigyan ng time? dahil ba kaka galing lang sa painful breakup si girl? diba diba? ikaw din makaka sagut nyan eh

HTH
  • - i hope not, you think so ?

- they were like M.U before

- i asked him howcome he's spending more time with his girl bestfriend than me, and he said "is it wrong?". the girl doesn't look like a flirt, she's sexy. as far as i know she doesn't have a boyfriend.