FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Janna Dominguez Of Pinoy Fear Factor

Profile-Janna.jpg

1_467232910l-1.jpg

Janna Dominguez

Origin: Dagat-dagatan, Malabon/Quezon City

Greatest fear/s: spiders, closed spaces

Janna looks like an actress from a Koreanovela on television. But in her case, the drama of her life story is real. Janna’s biological mother left her and is now living a good life in Japan. Her father married a 25-year old woman who not only became her step-mother but also her best friend. Since life is still hard for their family, her father continues to work in a construction in Japan.

Dreaming to provide the best for her family and an enjoyable retirement for her father, Janna is ready to take on any opportunity and challenge. She is determined to conquer Pinoy Fear Factor and write a better story for her life.

Comments

• my_lifemy_life Member PExer
    janna.jpg

1_984502407l.jpg

After getting the boot from ABS-CBN reality show Pinoy Fear Factor (PFF), comedienne Janna Dominguez is now facing a more daunting but less dangerous challenge as a regular cast member of the new television series “Eva Fonda.”

Dominguez said she will play the role of the antagonist Paris opposite Eva Fonda's Cristine Reyes.

"I'm really happy because this is my first real acting job because I only used to do cameo roles. They really focused on the cast so that the acting would come out naturally," she said.

Dominguez said she had to audition for the role and won the part even before she went to Argentina for the Pinoy Fear Factor shoot. She said the role of Paris challenged her to do more than just comedy and drama but also some fight scenes.

"It's really very different because it's a reflection of real life. I was really challenged by the fight scene," she said.

Dominguez said bagging a plum part in Eva Fonda could give her the exposure and publicity she needs to stay in showbiz.

“Pangarap ko kasi talaga ito noon pa yung mga kapasok ako sa showbiz. Dati nga po lahat talaga sinalihan ko nag-audition ako yung SCQ 1, SCQ 2 yung PBB kasi gusto ko talaga sa showbiz,” the comedienne said.

Dominguez is a former guest co-host of ABS-CBN’s popular noontime show “Wowowee.” She is also working as a stand-up comedienne at Punchline Comedy Bar.
  • wacky_marchwacky_march Team ERICH! PExer
    wow si janna may thread na yeheee i love you JANNA a woman without fear
  • ~slurpee~~slurpee~ Member PExer
    love ko rin si janna karen tnx sa paggawa ng thread ni janna :D
  • bhegi_shin2bhegi_shin2 ShinIan AKO PExer
    :wave: sa lahat ng online dito!

keep it up guys!!

im from Lj's thread! Dare devil chickers! :D
    padaan lang po! :wave:

be a Dare Devil Chickers!! of Lj Moreno

click the banner to visit the thread!!:D

35lhirt.jpg

[highlight] 19 Dare Devil Chickers Members and counting[/highlight]

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

1. bhegi_shin2/queenzeL_87 - *bhegi*
    2. donnrico - *rico*
    3. jhamz- *jhamz*
    4. ShieRai - *ShieLa*
    5. akosilhyn - *Lhyn*
    6. jamster - *gaye*
    7. pickles17
    8. sweet_daisy
    9. geemarts - marts
    10. curlycutie

11. smallcaps -
    12. aLuIdPy - audy
    13. nashycruhnk -
    14. armienavy -
    15. smackme101 -
    16. paola14 -
    17. Dare Devil Chic - *LJ* :D
    18. summeroflove - *summer*
    19. msjoezyful - *Joezy*

[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

LJ's FIRST POST's 12/17/08

LJ-1.jpg
    thank you po sa pagvisit dito bhegi_shin2 sana magpost din si janna dito :D
    kahapon lang c Lj nagpost at talagang nagulat kami!

ipaalam nyo sakanya na may ganito para malaman din nya na maraming sumusuporta sakanya! :D
    kahapon lang c Lj nagpost at talagang nagulat kami!

ipaalam nyo sakanya na may ganito para malaman din nya na maraming sumusuporta sakanya! :D

nagpost na po ako sa multiply ni janna sinabi ko na may thread siya dito sa pex sabi ko mag post siya binigay ko nga yung link ng forum nya sa kanya :)

kaso kakagawa ko palang dito ngayon medyo wala pang ganung nagpopost bago palang kasi
    1_123456789111118.jpg1_841919830l.jpg
    close friend din pala sila ni baron hehe :D
    okay lang yan ipromote lang ang thread may magpopost din dito ng madami! ipost mo din sa PFF thread ..

wag ka magalala! i hope na magpost din dito c janna! para masaya..
    DSC-0122.jpg

DSC-0128.jpg
    DSC-0271.jpg

DSC-0277.jpg
    tnx po sa mga pic wow puti naman ni janna hehe :love: ou nga noh i popost ko *** link ng thread ni janna sa PFF thread tnx po :)
    may magazine na ba ang pinoy fear factor?
  • barkerbarker I♥Janna PExer
    yesssss may thread na pala si janna dito. naparegister tuloy ako :D

share lang ng caps

http://barkerbarker.multiply.com/photos/album/1/janna

08.jpg?et=QGPcP9VtnT4l3MHK%2BKMY9w&nmid=148600571
    bye JANNA hehe:kiss: :love:
    janna_dominguez_11.jpgjanna_dominguez_12.jpg
    barker nako pano ba yan kaylangan ko ng mag out sige bukas nalang ah welcome dito sa Janna thread talagang nag register ka pa ha hehe tnx sige kung di ka busy bantayan mo muna itong thread ni janna ah :wave:
    barker wrote: »

hi barker tnx sa pagshare ganda kagabi kakatuwa si janna
    :rotflmao::love:

POWER!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file