Doctors pls help me decide.. boils or tumor?

hi thanks for reading my post.. this is about my mom.. yesterday she aproached me and askd to check for a small mass on her head.. to be specific it was located on her lower head part near her nape.. (it looks like a small hump oblong shaped, no blood and no cut)she asked me if it was really a boils because some of her co-parents told her that it was only a pigsa.. i checked it very carefully but aparently i dont now if it is really a pigsa.. i tried to google it but then i still dont know and i want to be sure if it is really a pigsa.. i advised her to visit the doctor but she refused.. because it hink shes afraid.. until now im very worried and i cannot sleep.. can u please advise me what to do?? and what type of doctor does she need to visit? by the way my mom is 38yo.. thank you very much for all of your reply.. more power pinoy exchange doctors.. godbless

Comments

• burnbabyburn04burnbabyburn04 Tyler Durden PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Better have her checked. That's the best way to know if that's a tumor or a boil.
  • brutchabrutcha Member PExer
    enumerate the characteristics of the small mass as what u call it, then we'll try to figure it out.
  • hello! mas better po tlaga na magpacheckup na ur mom para malaman kung simpleng bukol lng b yn or hindi pla kesa naman late na din mlman. mas mhirap din namn yun kasi mamaya di lang pala sya bukol then tumor na pala. try mo magdoctortor finder din if need mo ng mga doctor pra sa mom mo. mlking tulong yun para malaman na agad https://mydoctorfinder.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file