Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

Female PExers: ganito ba kayo?

Hey girls! I received the following from a friend that was meant to be a joke but I think there's a lot of truth to it. Anong comment nyo? The PEx guys are welcome to add their opinions also.

A WOMAN'S PRAYER:

Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong; one who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks; one who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed, when I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door; massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind; knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?'
I pray that this man will love me to no end, and always be my very best friend.

Ahh-men!

Comments

• freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    RedhotOne wrote: »
    Hey girls! I received the following from a friend that was meant to be a joke but I think there's an lot of truth to it. Anong comment nyo? The PEx guys are welcome to add their opinions also.

A WOMAN'S PRAYER:

Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind; knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?'

Ahh-men!

oi... best friend & smart plus listen long... masaya na ko:love:
    kung smart.. obvious na employed siya & most likely
    he'll think before he speaks, and if he listens long most likely
    he's not a CREEP.
    Di ko na kailangan tanungin kung malaki ba behind ko?:lol:
    Don't state the obvious.:rolleyes:

i won't spend his cash, but i'd like him to save for our future. And I'd rather do the massage for him & never pa ko nagdasal na maka-jackpot ng headturner na lalaki.(dahil mahirap magkaron ng uberr gwapo na BF):rotflmao:
    :love:
  • Sort of.... In some ways ganyan ako.
    Except for:
    "when I spend his cash, won't be annoyed."
    - I don't like using other person's money. Bahala ** sa pera nya, bahala ako sa pera ko.
    "Pulls out my chair and opens my door; massages my back and begs to do more. "
    - I don't like an uber gentle guy.
    "knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?' "
    - Haha! This is stupid... I'd rather not ask this question than to hear a lie.
  • RedhotOne wrote: »
    A WOMAN'S PRAYER:

Ahh-men!

Except for line # 4, yes, thats basically what I want in a man, hehe.

Regarding line 4, I have my own money so he better make sure he also has his own money. I always get sad whenever I hear couples fighting because of money.:(

Line 6 doesnt offend me though. Whether my @ss is big or not doesnt bother me, just as long as he can accept me for who i am, fat @ss and all.:lol:
  • RedhotOneRedhotOne PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hahaha! :lol: Ok na ok ang mga sagot nyo. I really like your kind of attitude in a woman. *okay*

A WOMAN'S PRAYER:

Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind; knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?' I pray that this man will love me to no end, and always be my very best friend.

Ahh-men!

ndi na ata uso ang pull out d chair at open d door... sum women get mad pa nga pag ginawa yun ng guys.

chaka bat klangan pang itanong kung malaki ang wetpu nila eh d tignan na lang nila sa salamin... duh! :rolleyes:
  • Ghost RiderGhost Rider PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hehehe, I'm for three pexer girls na magreply dito, but I expect already their answers. Yung mga sossy na pexer girl.

May kulang ata sa dasal, men with cars and with same level (social class) with them, hahaha....
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    dasal yan. wala masama kung humiling.

those are just ideals. wishful thinking. nagbabaksakali maibigay.

swerte kung lahat yan mabigay sa amin ni Papa God. pero in reality, ang binibigay sa atin naman ay yung kailangan natin sa buhay talaga- para maggrow as a person. *okay*
    Hey girls! I received the following from a friend that was meant to be a joke but I think there's a lot of truth to it. Anong comment nyo? The PEx guys are welcome to add their opinions also.

A WOMAN'S PRAYER:

Ahh-men!

one who loves to listen long,
    One who thinks before he speaks;
    massages my back and begs to do more.
    this man will love me to no end,
    and always be my very best friend.

> super kuntento na ko dito..

A WOMAN'S PRAYER:

Ahh-men!

Below is my version:

IT'S MY PRAYER:

I pray he's gainfully employed and save money for future.
    Pulls out my chair and opens my door without asking him to do so; massages my back when needed and begs to do more.
    patogenic wrote: »
    ndi na ata uso ang pull out d chair at open d door... sum women get mad pa nga pag ginawa yun ng guys.

chaka bat klangan pang itanong kung malaki ang wetpu nila eh d tignan na lang nila sa salamin... duh! :rolleyes:

lol :lol: that's so funny!

Seriously, I'm sure there are still many ladies out there who want to be treated with respect and consideration by their male companions. Those who resent gentlemanly acts most likely have other issues besides just having the guy open a door or pull a chair for them.

I prefer to err on the side of behaving courteously than the other way around. In other words, I like to think that all women are ladies until they prove me wrong.
    Lpreema06 and DemonicAngel, you seem to agree with the general gist of the "Woman's Prayer" I posted, with some personal fine-tuning. I also like your versions.

violetbabe, walang masama kung magbasakali at humiling ka ng ideal mo. Sabi nga, "nothing ventured, nothing gained" at "ask and you shal receive."

Ghost Rider, yung ibang girls ok na sa kanila kahit walang car ang guy as long as he has all the other positive traits.
    Lpreema06 and DemonicAngel, you seem to agree with the general gist of the "Woman's Prayer" I posted, with some personal fine-tuning. I also like your versions.

violetbabe, walang masama kung magbasakali at humiling ka ng ideal mo. Sabi nga, "nothing ventured, nothing gained" at "ask and you shal receive."

Ghost Rider, yung ibang girls ok na sa kanila kahit walang car ang guy as long as he has all the other positive traits.

RedhotOne → =], hmm,. so glad that you like our versions..

demonic angel → *cheers*

Ghost Rider → yah, tama si RedhotOne.. most of us, girls are

not materialistic, mas prefer namin yung personality na meron

ang isang guy, kaysa yung mga magagarang bagay na meron s'ya..

*okay*
    Lpreema06 wrote: »
    RedhotOne → =], hmm,. so glad that you like our versions..

Lpreema06, I particularly like what you said about "I pray he's gainfully employed and save money for future." You think wisely, my friend. *okay*
  • bicst8fembicst8fem PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    may naalala tuloy akong punchline sa radyo..

Ang lalaking:

mayaman
    gwapo
    matalino
    sincere
    faithful

ay isa lamang ilusyon...

:glee:
  • edseldgreatedseldgreat PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bicst8fem wrote: »
    may naalala tuloy akong punchline sa radyo..

Ang lalaking:

mayaman
    gwapo
    matalino
    sincere
    faithful

ay isa lamang ilusyon...

:glee:

kung kunin mo yung mayaman (in the making pa lang) at faithful (never), ako na to. :lol:
    Seriously, I'm sure there are still many ladies out there who want to be treated with respect and consideration by their male companions. Those who resent gentlemanly acts most likely have other issues besides just having the guy open a door or pull a chair for them.
    equal rights na po ngayon ang mga lalake at babae...
    sum gurls wanna be treated like guys...
    sum guys dont wanna be macho(nurin) to the gurls. :rotflmao:
    patogenic wrote: »
    equal rights na po ngayon ang mga lalake at babae...
    sum gurls wanna be treated like guys...
    sum guys dont wanna be macho(nurin) to the gurls. :rotflmao:

OK naman ang equal rights sa ibang bagay but the female is biologically different from the male, and most of them accept that difference. I know many women who still enjoy being feminine and they do not try to "out-macho" the guys.
  • ma try nga. dadaslin ko to malay mo naman ma grant ang prayers ko. hehe!

i still like it if the guy opens doors for me. whenever someone does this i say thank you kasi nga bihira na nga hehe!
  • If you want I'll hold the door for ya. ;)

Merry Christmas!
    marge24 wrote: »
    ma try nga. dadaslin ko to malay mo naman ma grant ang prayers ko. hehe!

i still like it if the guy opens doors for me. whenever someone does this i say thank you kasi nga bihira na nga hehe!
    marge24 wrote: »
    ma try nga. dadaslin ko to malay mo naman ma grant ang prayers ko. hehe!

Ask and you shall receive, marge. Ayan nag-volunteer na si Crusty_D_Clown. hehe :D