Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Reasons why women find it hard to find THE MAN!

briseisbriseis PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Do you girls agree on this?? Maybe some of these are true.

This has been around for ages... but still... go read...

Reasons why women find it hard to find THE MAN!

1.The nice men are ugly.
2.The handsome men are not nice.
3.The handsome and nice men are gay.
4.The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
5.The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.
6.The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think
we are only after their money.
7. The handsome men without money are after our money.
8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual,
don't think we are beautiful enough.
9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat
nice and have money, are cowards.
10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some
money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER
MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!
11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest
in us when we take the initiative.
NOW, WHO THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?
"Men are like a fine wine.
They all start out like grapes,
and it's our job to stomp on them
and keep them in the dark
until they mature into
something you'd like to have dinner with."
not to be taken as insult or offensive, guys... all for fun.

Comments

• ^ hahaha! ok to ah. :lol:
  • LimpBwiZitLimpBwiZit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sourgrapes?

:lol:

reeking with desperation, definitely, you won't find the right man. :lol:
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hahah "somewhat heterosexual"...i lol'd ;)

I guess Im a number 10! I can still count the times I made the first move using one set of fingers. Cowardice? or do I have high standards? A question I ask myself a lot of times.
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hindi naman, but i do believe that it's good to find a hard man more. :glee:
  • Women are pigs too, They just have better PR defense, cover their actions.

So who piss off at me? Every woman I know. Yeah well given the amount of times I made that friends column I not sure I losing much. Of course I can only speak from personal experience I have 16 years of experience to base my opinion on. So if you are offended, and do reply back, expect my replies to be pointed and short, and likely not apologetic. i have long since accepted that I am a male and because of that I am a Pig. Oink!
    Well 16 years of trying to have relationships with women and what do have to show for it? A broken heart, ten to twelve variations on the "Let's be friends" speech [only two involved being friends.], Handful of good memories, a bunch of lonely nights, and of course 16 terrible valentine's Day. Why? You guess is really as good mine in all honesty. Lets face it, my friends hate hearing about, honestly I love to not have to go through it.

So what is the problem? Well a severe lack of honesty with women not just with me personally, but with themselves as well. I am not really going into what kind of lies and the like I have been told or think I have been told, that is pointless. Instead I rather talk about what I think women are not being honest with themselves.

First, the myth that only guys look for looks first. I think pretty much most women believe this myth. They are quite sure they don't judge by looks only. Personally I never really seen this ever being true. Now I think that it because men don't have secondary sexual characteristics that women have and that they are general more clothed normally. This allows women to not realize they are judging a man by his looks. Now of course, I am not Brad Pitt, and I not an ideal body type I like to think i am ugly either. Which leads me to point two.

Don't talk the talk if you are not willing to walk the walk. Likely what the biggest problem I have with women the whole "Nice guy" and/or "good sense of humour, good personality" paradigm. I have heard this from hundreds of women. Not just ones I have dated but I think from almost every woman I have ever met. Now I not going to say this is true, but clearly many women do date jerks, repeatedly. Even pop culture recognizes this in the odd romantic comedy. And of course, men have been complaining about for years, I am not the first nor will I be the last. The adage "nice guys finish last" is likely born from the mating game than anything else.

I am not trying to blame women for anything more than not critical thinking about such stuff but just accepting the status quo. Because let's face it, men of my generation have been told to change their status quo. We been told women are equals, that we should was clothes, iron shirts, wash dishes, learn to cook and clean and so forth I have no problem with, I pretty much kill to actaully be permited to cook for a woman but lets face it that a little way down the relationship road that I never quite gotten to. Women are equals by no means am I trying to argue otherwise, what I am trying to argue is the fact women want men to do x, y and z but are not seeing that they are not follow some of x, y and z either. That I think in principle, women should think that is unfair.
  • baka naman kung saan mo lang naiwan...
  • Ghost RiderGhost Rider PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'll give one reason why women find it hard to find her man. Most women are idealistic and sets high standards for their future partner. This goes the same for men.

Sa post pa lang ni TS, most common words women are looking for a man: Handsome, money, nice. Well, goodluck sa paghahanap. A perfect guy with these attributes are very rare to find.
  • ic3mintic3mint ---Red-Tribe----> PEx Expert 🎖️
    I'll give one reason why women find it hard to find her man. Most women are idealistic and sets high standards for their future partner. This goes the same for men.

Sa post pa lang ni TS, most common words women are looking for a man: Handsome, money, nice. Well, goodluck sa paghahanap. A perfect guy with these attributes are very rare to find.

Very well said..:)
  • well, enough pointing fingers at genders. men are just different from women, period, and this post is more or less focused on the superficiality aspect. It's human instinct to judge first from physical attractiveness and we can all stop pretending to be not-so hypercritical about this. :D peace.
  • regardless if you're a guy or a girl, if you set your requirements too high you won't get anywhere :)

I have friends who are 16 year old girls and one time I asked ano requirements niya haha, nakakatakot. Matangkad, pogi, maputi, caring, matalino, mabaet. Easy lang hindi ito buffet :D
  • its because girls are too idealistic that they are becoming monster. and finding another monster is hard to find!
  • its because girls are too idealistic that they are becoming monster. and finding another monster is hard to find!

i don't get it. :I
  • its like comparing the available guy to your idealistic guy. apple to apple. the idealistic guy becomes the monster since you yourself is a monster already. cant find another monster because its hard to find the version of you.

ahaha ..:lol:
  • briseisbriseis PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

I agree! We all have high standards and idealistic in finding for the right partner. Pero when you felt magic na, mawawala lahat ng standards na sinet natin. :)
  • briseisbriseis PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    its because girls are too idealistic that they are becoming monster. and finding another monster is hard to find!

korek!. ;)
  • wow ha, battle of the century... this is the kind of war that no one will ever win...

let's not base our judgements on gender.... its actually a matter of choice... girl o boy ka man, you have standards in finding a perfect mate for yourself...

sino ba gugustuhin na puro kapangitan (in and out) ang love of his/her life? come on, lets be honest...

thing is, we set this standards only to find out na when love hits us in the head, kesehodang mukang sapatos yan o mala-evil ang ugali, eh hindi mo din maiwanan....

siguro lets just be practical and realistic kesa maging idealistic and superficial....

just my seven cents worth... :D
  • lonewolfelonewolfe PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

Natumbok mo dude!:lol:
  • briseis wrote: »
    I agree! We all have high standards and idealistic in finding for the right partner. Pero when you felt magic na, mawawala lahat ng standards na sinet natin. :)

nah, i think that was just a wishlist or maybe just what limpbwizit said, sourgraping since most probably this list was generated after failing to take THE Man :glee:
    WHO THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?

i think women just overanalyze men :bungi:
  • I never understood men..... a few of them aren't cheaters especially these days