Home PEx Sports UAAP - Volleyball

FEU Lady Tamaraws Spikers

ronsterronster PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
With 29 UAAP championship titles, the FEU WVT is highly regarded as one of the powerhouses of women's volleyball in the UAAP.

As the defending champions, the pressure is high for them to retain and hopefully get their 30th title this season.

This is the appreciation and support thread for our beloved
FEU LADY TAMARAWS SPIKERS.
Share your thoughts about the team here.

GO FIGHT GREEN AND GOLD!*okay*

Comments

• They have a lot of adjustments to make with the lost of veteran players including MVP Semana and Abanto plus the reliable player Tolentino. Nevertheless, I'm still pretty confident that they can barge into the F4. I just wish Daquis can make the best out of her last playing year with the able support of budding leaders Morada, Gonzales and the rest of the team.

Bagging 29 titles is undoubtedly a feat though even considering this season's results. Charge Tamaraws!
  • kaya yan....!!!

One step at a time lang........

last year marami nagsasabi na di sila mananalo
    pero nakaya nila........
  • Goodluck FEU WVT

kaya nyo yan, susuportahan kayo ng buong FEU community

GO FIGHT TAMARAWS
    RECCA RECCA SUMMA FEU

Faith
    Empower and
    Unite us
  • ronsterronster PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bawi next time

I think the other teams are closely guarding the go to girls of FEU WVT, so dapat may mga alternative attackers. I think vivas and tiangco can do some serious attacks rin so sana mabigyan din sila ng mga attacks, for jose naman i think she is doing a decent job as the new setter
  • Gayahin nyo si pacquiao, walang kaba...

Enjoy the game.
    next opponent: UP

go Fight FEU
  • Game one was highly disappointing. But it was good that as early as the first game, they saw what their weak points were, which, when "treated" accordingly, would benefit them, hopefully, in the games to come.

I was wondering what happened to Morada. She wasn't performing her A-game. Her running spikes weren't coming in, and everything didn't go as I expected from her. I hope it was just one of those "bleak" days players sometimes have, and hopefully she'd bounce back real soon.

Goodluck on your next game, Lady Tams. ;)
  • @kwatro_n04

You said it, even Shaira seems to be not in the mood or something. I just hope that they indeed learn from this and perform much better on their following matches.

Jose on the other hands needs to not always go to Daquis specially against taller teams since it gets predictable. Even coach shaq of UST commented that she always go to Morada in one part of their match against UST.

I wonder if Coach Nes would put some of this season's rookies in a game or something. OMFG, There's a new Semana on the team!! OMGggggg i wonder what position she plays and is she related to Wendy?!.

Anyway, i wish the Lady Tams all the luck on the next game. ; ^ ;

(OT: Ei Kwatro~ How are you! Busy on your studies?.. :P Long time no hear. )
    kwatro_n04 wrote: »
    Game one was highly disappointing. But it was good that as early as the first game, they saw what their weak points were, which, when "treated" accordingly, would benefit them, hopefully, in the games to come.

I was wondering what happened to Morada. She wasn't performing her A-game. Her running spikes weren't coming in, and everything didn't go as I expected from her. I hope it was just one of those "bleak" days players sometimes have, and hopefully she'd bounce back real soon.

Goodluck on your next game, Lady Tams. ;)

You are right, nagiging predictable na nga e, for morada ganun talaga pag highly respected ka ng other teams, triple block coverage lagi ang nakadepensa sa kanya.

Congrats nga pala for winning against UP
    sana nga lang makabawi din ang MVT. :)
    UAAP Update by VLeagueDOTtk

Results
    Men's
    UST def. UE - 25-18, 25-16, 25-22
    DLSU def. FEU - 25-16, 25-21, 25-23

Women's
    FEU def. UP - 25-15, 25-16, 25-22
    AdU def. NU - 25-10, 25-12, 25-20

Standings

MEN'S
    DLSU - 2 - 0
    UST - 2 - 0
    ADMU - 1 - 0
    UP - 1 - 0
    AdU - 0 - 1
    NU - 0 - 1
    FEU - 0 - 2
    UE - 0 - 2

WOMEN'S
    AdU - 2 - 0
    DLSU - 1 - 0
    UE - 1 - 0
    UST - 1 - 0
    FEU - 1 - 1
    ADMU - 0 - 1
    NU - 0 - 2
    UP - 0 - 2

Next Games
    December 10, 2008 (Wednesday) - The Arena
    09:00 AM - UP vs NU (Men's)
    11:00 AM - AdU vs ADMU (Men's)
    02:00 PM - ADMU vs UE (Women's)
    04:00 PM - UST vs DLSU (Women's)

Update is brought to you by VLeagueDOT
    tk
  • congrats to the team for winning their game against UP. but still, i hope that they could still improve their game. Jose is good but she needs to put variety with her sets. i also hope that tiangco would be given more sets so that the team's offense would not be that predictable. Goodluck on their next game. i'm looking forward to the FEU - DLSU match.
  • congrats FEU LADY TAMARAWS
  • kakamiss si Cafranca at Semana...

Goodluck Lady Tams!
  • aseroasero PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    any news on mageh tolentino?
  • ang alam ko sa beach volleyball siya naka focus, kasama c abanto.
  • congrats FEU LADY SPIKERS, sa game kanina against ateneo

goodluck sa next game
  • congrats FEU lady tamaraws spikers.

goodluck in your upcoming games!

FEU GO FIGHT!
    FIGHT AND WIN!
    Congrats for winning the game yesterday. wala bang stats? dyan? pa post naman:)
    goodluck vs NU later
  • CONGRATS SA LADY TAMS kanina~ Don't want to sound like an arrogant bustard pero alam na naman kung sino ang mananalo dito eh with how NU's playing. =/

I knew it, bubunot si Coach Nes sa mga second stringers at merong mga promising na mga players. EULILO (?) is one, may tangkad tong batang to... sana mahasa siya at gumaling dahil pag umexit si Daquis next year kelangan ng tangkad sa team.

AT MAY BAGONG SEMANA!~ *goes spastic* I wonder kung related siya kay Wendyanne o ka apelyido lang. Interesado akong makita kung anong magiging final position niya sa team.

NEXT MATCH would be DLSU, honestly speaking i'm not going to expect much for now pero kung mag iingat sa depensa ang Lady Tams at hindi masyadong mag relax may chance rin sila.

GOOD LUCK LADY TAMS ON YOUR NEXT MATCH!
  • congrats FEU lady tams sa game kanina against NU.

goodluck sa game nyo sa saturday against DLSU

GO FIGHT TAMARAWS
    RECCA RECCA SUMMA FEU

Faith
    Empower and
    Unite us