Home PEx Business and Careers The Entrepreneur's Corner

Gabay sa Pagtatayo ng Munting Negosyo | Which Way Is the Best to Start a Business?

aspiringentrepraspiringentrepr PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
You have four choices:

Either:

1. Start from scratch

2. Get a Franchise

3. Buy an existing business

4. Be a distributor

Choose among the four.

Comments

• KirhatKirhat PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Any of the four can be a good springboard to success. It really depends on the person who chooses what mode to take and if it fits his work ethics and commitment. For instance, in times of recession, nobody would think that franchising will continue to flourish and expand it s reach. But that's what is happening in the US because of the business owners ability to make something out of the situation. I have an article about that here.

Seek No More
    Nesting Buddy
  • hi i'm just new here :)

i need some ideas or tips on how to start a business.

BUDGET: 100,000 - 200,000

i'm still on the process of conceptualizing what the business would really be. i just need general tips that may be applied to any business (start up) like what are the things that i should prioritize etc.

i would really appreciate your ideas/tips.

thanks much!:)
  • I would say that it depends on the goal that you will set for yourself. Another factor to consider is the capital that are available.

For me, I would choose a business franchise for a start. This way, there would be a mentor that will guide you along the rocky road. And when i feel that i can handle it, i'll make a new business from scratch to go along with the franchise i got. maybe in different field, hoping that it will complement my existing business.
  • you might want to share what types of business are you gonna put up. so that our dear fellow members will know what to advise you, and share their experience in starting up a business...

good luck!
  • Hi Kimikim, for starters, i suggest you venture first into the franchising business so that they can teach and guide you on how to start right. text me at 0919 2518714 if you are interested. :) thnx.
  • Hi Kimikim! I suggest the following:

1) Start a small capital franchise first that will serve as your training ground. Pag di kumita, make sure you have learned something. Pag kumita, you may have the choice of expanding.

2) If you are thinking security first, you may want to read books first or make some researches about what you want to put up. Better yet, attend some seminars. 95% of all businesses registered closes in its first 2 years. 95% of the remaining won't make it until 5th year. So plan thoroughly.

100K-200K is a more than enough to succeed in a business. But invest in your mind first. Ask some experts that may do some mentoring for you.

If you want to attend seminars about financial literacy, investments, and entrepreneurship, you can pm me. *okay*
  • may itatanong pa naman sana ako sa 3 experts dito...:(
  • You have four choices:

Either:

1. Start from scratch

2. Get a Franchise

4. Be a distributor

Choose among the four.

On the 2nd option, I find it interesting about Mergers and Acquisitions. i know someone who's selling a business with a guaranteed monthly income of P200k/month. They are young couple at the age of 25-26 who's planning to migrate abroad.Their business is in line with realty and leasing. Their asking price is 2.8M. Anybody interested?
  • ^^ up! up! up!
    You have four choices:

Either:

1. Start from scratch

2. Get a Franchise

4. Be a distributor

Choose among the four.

napili ko ay yung #1 pero mas gusto ko yung #3

mas makakamura kasi kung meron ng existing e, mahal kasi ang halaga at maintenance ng mga kagamitan (esp. food business pa naman ang gusto ko)
    at least kung may existing na, mapag aaralan na lang kung dapat pagandahin o palitan ang konsepto para maging maunlad ang negosyo

medyo nabuhay ang thread na ito pero hindi ko alam kung may sasagot sa tanong ko kaya...

:wave:@Kirhat :wave: @photoaddict
  • You have four choices:

Either:

1. Start from scratch

2. Get a Franchise

4. Be a distributor

Choose among the four.

Most Filipinos' number one dream is to have their own businesss.. However, business is not a dream in itself. It's just a vehicle that will bring you to your dreams. Un ang mali ng most Pinoys.. Kaya nga they choose a business based on what impresses them.. Before you start a business, ask yourself what you want to achieve.. How much passive income do you want to have monthly? Then from there saka ka maghanap ng negosyo na kayang ibigay sayo *** passive income na yun..

Another mistake ng pinoy is ang pag-aakalang ang batayan dapat ng negosyong papasukin nila is *** hawak nilang pera.. Real Entrepreneurs don't use their own money and they know how to raise money if their funds are not enough
  • 1) Before you start a business, ask yourself what you want to achieve.. How much passive income do you want to have monthly?

2) Another mistake ng pinoy is ang pag-aakalang ang batayan dapat ng negosyong papasukin nila is *** hawak nilang pera..

3) Real Entrepreneurs don't use their own money and they know how to raise money if their funds are not enough

may kalaliman eto a..
    pakipaliwanag naman ng detalye para maunawaan ng tulad ko
  • Hi kimkim, you might want to read some of my articles on entrepreneurship category of my blog.

There's a lot of information there that probably would be beneficial for you as you start your business.

I hope this helps.

Here is the link: Entrepreneurship
  • 1) Before you start a business, ask yourself what you want to achieve.. How much passive income do you want to have monthly?
    It means, "begin with the end in mind." Like he said, it is the goal of Filipinos to own a business, but that itself should not be the end goal, only a means to the end. For example, I want my own business so that I can pursue my hobbies (culinary arts, theoretical physics, video games) when I am earning massive passive income.

Ang problema kasi, karamihan, kung anu anong "business" na lang pinapatulan. Mag iinvest, magtatrabahaho, pero paglipas ng ilang buwan o taon, napapansin na parang walang nangyayari. Di nakukuha kung ano gusto. Paano naman kasi, yung "business" nila eh mas malaki pa sahod ng call center agents. Sa makatuwid, pampalaki lang ng ulo ang "business" nila; para lang masabi na "business owner" sila (pareho din ng ilang "stock investors." Bibili ng ilang stock para lang masabi na "stock investor" sila, pero yung earning nila mas maliit pa sa nagtitinda ng kendi).

For me, the best way to start a business is to partner up with a strong company (has a long track record, very liquid, has its own R&D, operates globally so that all you ever need to do is to work on your business) and seek mentors or join a group that can help you grow your business.
  • chardpal wrote: »
    Hi Kimikim! I suggest the following:

1) Start a small capital franchise first that will serve as your training ground. Pag di kumita, make sure you have learned something. Pag kumita, you may have the choice of expanding.

2) If you are thinking security first, you may want to read books first or make some researches about what you want to put up. Better yet, attend some seminars. 95% of all businesses registered closes in its first 2 years. 95% of the remaining won't make it until 5th year. So plan thoroughly.

100K-200K is a more than enough to succeed in a business. But invest in your mind first. Ask some experts that may do some mentoring for you.

If you want to attend seminars about financial literacy, investments, and entrepreneurship, you can pm me. *okay*

tnx for this. ganyan kc naiisip ko. small business muna as ur tarining ground. learn from that business para pag di nag-succeed, at least you have the learnings that you can apply the next time you establish new business.and that time strong ka na!

by the way chardpal- san ba pwedeng umattend ng seminar? tnahks
  • http://howdotheythink.blogspot.com/

please visit my blog about business ideas.. thanks
  • if you guys still have problems in generating ideas for your product or service, this might help you...

http://lfquitalig.blogspot.com/2009/03/mind-your-own-business-ideas-equals.html:)
  • hi there,

as an entrepreneurship graduate, it is always safe to note on a business that really interest you as a person.. it is always nice to do something that you really love. to add on, entrepreneurship mags are very good souce of information.

hope this helps.
  • You can visit my blog http://[email protected] relating to entrepreneurship
  • pwede ba malaman kung sang business group *** ka-myembro?
  • I am a member of several groups, but I attribute most of what I have learned from a small yet highly successful group of young businesspeople. Their high regards to business ethics and support for newbies I admire the most.