COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected]inoyexchange.com for assistance.

Kailangan ng Saklolo | Biglaang Tanong (Opisyal na Sinulid : Pag-aaruga)

Comments

• flsfnoeraekadadflsfnoeraekadad Los Angeles Lakers 24/7 PExer
    BLUE*ahole, sorry. I'm really not into the medical side of the Academe. Thanks, by the way :)
  • artUPartUP Warrior PExer
    ray gapuz reviewer center??? lagi ko kasing nakikita ito sa classified ads ng diyaryo... di ako nursing student but i think isa ito sa mga pinakamagagaling ng nursing reviewing center sa pinas, with matching published feedbacks pa from former examinees. *okay*
  • eudemoneudemon To infinity and beyond! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    witzdabitz wrote:
    magreview ka ba dun eudemon?
    i'm still thinking about it, i have no time kasi considering that i'm also attending review sessions from our school, so baka magconflict yong schedule
  • MEQUEMEQUE Banned by Admin PExer
    BLUE*ahole wrote:
    Hello all.

I would like to know if any of you knows who has more work load nurse or physical therapist. I am going to school for PT but at the same time I am thinking about going to nursing school. I know nursing has more options, its an expandable field and also the employment is greater than PT but that doesnt really matter to me. What matter to me is the work I do. I want to know the work load and if its more harder than nursing or more stressful.

Thank you all.

What do you want to do? That's the most important question. From my perspective, nursing offers a broader field of endeavor and has more options for further studies, whilst PT has more opportunities to work independently, and do solo practice.

Look at both fields. I don't know what your background is, but if you have no health care experience, find out if you can follow us nurse and as PT around -- perhaps a day for each. This may give you some ideas as to what each field does, and which you might like to do. Obviously, there's some overlap in what each does, but both have discreet practice areas, so some time spent observing might help you decide.

But ultimately, the answer comes down to you. Ask yourself what you want to do, where you want to work, how you would like to work -- those sort of questions. And trust your gut instinct. Your mind will put together answers even when you haven't consciously decided. Trust those answers. And good luck!
  • MEQUEMEQUE Banned by Admin PExer
    BLUE*ahole wrote:
    The reason why I am asking is because I got accepted in both courses but can't seem to decide yet which course to pursue due to the lack of info regarding the programs. The college where I'm interested to enroll also offer BS Respiratory Therapy. It sounds a very interesting course to take up too. Can anyone tell me what this course is about? What's the job prospect here and abroad? Basic pay here and abroad?

May we know what's the name of the college where you got accepted?

Respiratory Therapy? Honestly, I don't even know that such a course existed. But based on its course title... this field is just limitted to just that ... respiratory. :D
  • CAPSluvCAPSluv Banned by Admin PExer
    One look at the title of this thread and I thought you were talking about my divorce! My ex was an RN and I am a PT, so...

Seriously though, I think PT will offer so much more flexibility and ultimate job satisfaction. I have had this same conversation with Nurses, med techs, Respiratory Therapist and x-ray techs who all agree that the job gets pretty boring after a few years and if you need a change, you can not always find one. PT offers infinite possibilities for variety and career improvements. General pay rates may be comparable, but if you are in it for the long haul and most of us are, you need to be able to find some variety and relief from burnout. PT is the way to go.
  • Rolen_ballsRolen_balls Member PExer
    I am planning to take up my second course, NURSING. But I have hard time looking for a school that could offer me night classes or at least I can select my subjects. Syempre reputable, may good record of students (makers of board passers).

Pexers, please help me, ayoko namang mag-full time sa schooling kc I need my work to finance it... Hope you could suggest...

Nasa cavite po work ko...
  • aze24aze24 my little star PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    me rin, naghahanap ng nursing school na pwede sa mga may work na.
  • sweet_ryansweet_ryan Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Help me decide on this one guys, i have a week to decide where i will enroll my sis. in terms of traning, academic reputation, tuition fee, board exam passing rate, and generally speaking, saan mas maganda?

constructive or destructive opinions are welcome and will be for my personal consumption..

thanks!
    any replies?
  • neoreo09neoreo09 User Novice PExer
    uhm, i dunno chinese gen. but if you're in FEU... it would be good.

just tell your sis to avoid sororities.
    ^ well feu is good nga daw kaya lang someone told me that for the last few years or so, mass hiring sila ng nursing students and it is taking toll daw sa quality of the education.

anyways, thanks for the opinion.
  • neoreo09neoreo09 User Novice PExer
    yeah i forgot to say the mass hiring of nursing students. but i think it's good though. take a look at their facilities and nursing programs. student support should also be suffice for a nursing school. a lot of nursing students get depressed because of their grades. anyway, if your sis really likes to be a nurse, then go for it.

but, if she's not into caring about people, then it'll be probably a waste of money. stressing her up to take the course would make matters worse.
  • gemini_stargemini_star Member PExer
    How about tuition fees of Chinese Gen.? Is there any difference between this two schools?
  • elodeonelodeon Member PExer
    have you been to chinese gen lately?

the nurses there are bad! im just not sure if they are all product of its own nursing school
  • LeoNell_MercadoLeoNell_Mercado Banned by Admin PExer
    FEU has a higher passing rate in board exams. It is also more prominent in the allied medical professions world. but both schools offer quality nursing education.

St. Jude and Perpetual college are also good nursing schools.
    correct me if i'm wrong pero way way lower daw ang tutition fee sa chinese gen as compared to feu (and other nursing schools), like 18k per sem? if both schools offer quality nursing education, as per leonell, then it's logical to go to chinese gen.

have seen the avg passing rate (2001-20045) of both schools in one of the threads here and if i remember it right, chinese gen's avg is higher that that of feu, 80% yata compared to 77%, but of course, mas konti ang examinees ng chinese gen (around 80 compared to hundreds of feu).

more opinions please.

thanks!
    correct me if i'm wrong pero way way lower daw ang tutition fee sa chinese gen as compared to feu (and other nursing schools), like 18k per sem? if both schools offer quality nursing education, as per leonell, then it's logical to go to chinese gen.

have seen the avg passing rate (2001-20045) of both schools in one of the threads here and if i remember it right, chinese gen's avg is higher that that of feu, 80% yata compared to 77%, but of course, mas konti ang examinees ng chinese gen (around 80 compared to hundreds of feu).

more opinions please.

thanks!

more opinions please.

thanks!
  • cookies`n`creamcookies`n`cream uR GirL NeXT dOor PExer
    yah tuition at cghcn ranges fr. 20-30k per sem. few examinees sa board bec. students who failed in a major subj opted to transfer to another sch or else they'll be delayed for a yr...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file