PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

♥Piolo Pascual & Angel Locsin♥.."Too Close for Comfort"...♥ Gelo. XXIII.

angel's_bangsangel's_bangs if ur luking for blackeye.. PExer
geloxxiii_2close4comfort.jpg

[highlight]Welcome to our 23rd House.Home of the Gelos. Friends of Piolo and Angel.One Team One Voice One Love. [/highlight]

2d1mqft.jpg

[highlight]Previous Threads:[/highlight]

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: When the King meets the Queen I
PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: When The King Meets The Queen. Kingdom of Gelo II
PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: Lobo's Breathtakingly Beautiful Couple. Gelo III
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ "Sobrang bagay kayo, sana kayo na!". Gelo IV
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Ode To Romance, Man Here Is Your Woman!. GELO V
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Sobrang bagay kayo, sarap ninyong panoorin. GELO VI
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ In your arms I am home. GELO VII
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Sabayan Mo Ako, Sabayan Kita. GELO VIII
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ You Take My Breath Away. GELO IX
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ I'm Gonna Fight for You. GELO X
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ You will Always be in my heart. GELO X!
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ You'll Always Be my BABY. GELO XII
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Baby You're My Destiny. GELO XIII
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Baby You're The Love of My Life. GELO XIV
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Giddy Up Baby! Gelo Goes Outback. GELO XV
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Baby Hold Your Horses! Gelo Goes Outback. GELO XVI
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Baby I'll Ride With You. Gelo Goes Outback. GELO XVII
♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Oh Yessssss baby! Aussie here they come! Gelo xviii
♥ PIOLO & ANGEL ♥OH YESSS!Baby Uuwi na tayo! ♥ Home is where the Heart is ♥ Gelo xix.
♥Piolo Pascual & Angel Locsin ♥"Oh Yessssssssssss Baby I'm Happy!"Gelo xx
♥Piolo Pascual & Angel Locsin♥ Oh Yes! Baby “Where You go I go” ♥ Gelo. XXI ♥
♥Piolo Pascual & Angel Locsin♥ Oh Yes!This is it! Nobody Can Stop Us!♥ Gelo. XXII ♥

[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

*credits pinbkbike for the banner*
credit to irene(arep) for one of the pic use for the banner

Comments

• angel's_bangsangel's_bangs if ur luking for blackeye.. PExer
    pjsig.jpg

[highlight]Piolo pascual[/highlight]

Piolo Jose "PJ" Nonato Pascual, born January 12, 1977 at Manila, Philippines is a Filipino singer, actor, TV host, model.

Intense and irresistible are the only ways to describe Piolo Pascual. Stealing thousands of women's hearts in the Philippines, Piolo is indeed one man audiences just can't refuse.

Piolo Pascual, who's the embodiment of success in local show business in the Philippines today, believes that the answer is predestination. A quick background check on his show biz history supports his position: In his early teen years, he became a part of "That's Entertainment" but his career failed to take off.

After high school, he joined UST's theater group, Teatro Tomasino, and soon found himself in a children's show on Channel 2 in the Philippines, "Atbp."

Then he made it to the giant network's Star Circle, Batch 3. But before he could catch up with his more popular contemporaries, Piolo chose to live with his mom in the United States, where he did a string of odd jobs instead of pursuing a college degree. Then he made the decision that changed his life forever. He went back to the Philippines and picked up from where he had left off. He finally got his break in the weekly miniseries, "Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako," (The Moment You Need Me) and in "Lagarista."

Piolo's short stint in the soap "Esperanza" led to his pairing with the popular Judy Ann Santos. A couple of hits and some strategic career-management planning later, Piolo is the hot young actor in the Philippines.

"We make our own destiny," he nods, shifting his attention away from his laptop, which he brings to his tapings, to reply to our query. "But everything comes from God."

Piolo now tries his best to faithfully attend his Church's Sunday service, and also to read the Bible and pray more.

"He's been so good to me," he says. "Honestly, I don't feel I deserve all these blessings. But I savor each one of them and I treat it as a gift. Now I want to be a living example of God's goodness."

Piolo is one of the busiest stars in Asia. Piolo and Judy Ann, recently completed a new movie titled "Picture Mom."

Piolo also sings. It's a little difficult telling how good a singer he is, what with the way his voice is being drowned out by the deafening screams of his fans. But music industry heavies believe in his potential. His eponymous debut album is quickly turning gold. But he hastens to add that a follow-up is not in the works yet. In fact, it may take a while before he goes back to the recording studios.

Piolo, you see, is a cautious person. If he feels he can't handle a responsibility, he won't hesitate to say no. For instance, he's been offered to do either a solo or a back-to-back concert this year, but he opted for a smaller participation as a guest artist. This attitude almost cost him his Jules role in "Dekada '70." Piolo declined the offer by Star Cinema because he felt he couldn't do it. Fortunately, he set aside his fears and let his theistic instincts rule. Winning the Best Supporting Actor award forces him to always be at his theistic best.

"Nakakatakot kasi (It's scary) to prove that I deserve it," he acknowledges. "But I love my craft, and that will be my motivation for the new assignments I take on."

Piolo may be destined to be a successful young star, but he certainly worked hard for the fulfillment of his dream.

credits to pinkbike for the fanart
    gelsig.jpg

[highlight]Angel Locsin[/highlight]

(born Angelica Colmenares on April 23, 1985), is a television and film actress, commercial model, film producer and fashion designer in the Philippines.

Locsin rose to prominence after being cast as one of the lead stars in the fantasy-themed television series Mulawin in 2004. Soon after, she starred as the superheroine Darna in the TV adaptation of the Mars Ravelo comics. When her contract expired on March 2007, Angel did not renew her contract to her mother studio, GMA Network, and signed an exclusive contract in ABS-CBN despite her booming career on the first.[1] Locsin is currently filming Land Down Under, her first movie in Star Cinema to be released on November 12, 2008 on theaters.

Early life

She grew up in Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines. Her parents separated when she was fourteen, and she has since lived with her father, Angelo Colmenares.

Education

Locsin is a native of Bulacan where she spent her elementary education. However, she finished her High School education at the University of Santo Tomas, Manila. In August 2007, she also attended a short-course for fashion design in St. Martin's School of Arts in London, United Kingdom.

Early work

Locsin was discovered by a talent scout while she cuts classes with a friend. She was shopping at SM City North EDSA in Quezon City. She then auditioned for several commercials. She is supposed to be a part of the Batch 9 of ABS-CBN's Star Circle Batch (now Star Magic), but she failed to sign a contract because her father, Angelo Colmenares, did not agree. After a year, she became a contract star of GMA Artist Center.

Television career

Locsin first appeared on Click, a 1999 teen-oriented program under GMA Network. Locsin was also included in the cast of Ang Iibigin Ay Ikaw Pa Rin which was starred by Christopher De Leon, Richard Gomez and Alice Dixson on the lead roles. In 2004, she also starred in All Together Now.citation needed

Mulawin

Main article: Mulawin

Mulawin was the primetime TV series that launched Angel's flight to stardom. In August 02, 2004, she portrayed the role of Alwina and was paired with Richard Gutierrez, who played Aguiluz. It tells about two races of winged humanoids, the Mulawin must fight the Ravena to protect the mortals from its wrath. It ended on March 18, 2004. Together, they soared the skies, and so did the TV ratings.

Darna

Main article: Darna (TV Series)

After Mulawin, she bagged the role of Darna in GMA Network's telefantasya, Mar's Ravelos Darna , a Pinay heroine, with Dennis Trillo as her leading man. According to AGB and AC Nielsen, Darna was the first primetime series to reach a 47.1% rating in 2005. It also generated 52.1% rating, the highest rating achieved by any GMA-7 show, on its fourth episode, when Angel transformed from Narda to Darna. Since then, she received several TV commercials and endorsements, film projects, lead role projects thus getting huge popularity in the Philippines.

Majika

Main article: Majika

In March 20, 2006 Angel had the viewers enthralled again with the fantaserye, Majika. The kids adored Sabina, the elder daughter of Ayesa and Garam which were played by Carmina Villaroel and Zoren Legaspi. The teens loved the charm of Argo, played by Dennis Trillo. And combining their forces together, the result was truly magical. It ended on September 29, 2006.

Asian Treasures

Main article: Asian Treasures

In 2007, Locsin starred in Asian Treasures with Philippine's Action Star, Robin Padilla, Its pilot episode, which garnered a 41.8% rating (Mega Manila), aired on January 15, 2007. It is believed to be the most expensive TV series ever produced in Philippine TV costing more than 140 million pesos, roughly 3.1 million dollars. It was the first Philippine series that was shot in multiple countries such as Mongolia, Thailand and Chinacitation needed. It's packed with action scenes, adventure, and a bit of drama. And it introduced the first-time pairing of Robin Padilla and Angel, which was evidently well received by the public. The series got extended, adding 20 more episodes to give way to the clamor of the viewers. Angel's role here was inspired by Angelina Jolie's "Lara Croft: The Tomb Raider". However, this was Angel's last project with GMA-7.

Move to ABS-CBN

On August 11, 2007 Locsin finally signed a 2-year exclusive contract in ABS-CBN. Angel was warmly welcomed by ABS-CBN executives including Eugenio Lopez III, Malou Santos and Ms.Charo Santos-Concio.[8] In an interview done by Piolo Pascual in Cinema One's Persona, Angel said that she's enterested to work with ABS-CBN talents including Ms.Judy Ann Santos, Claudine Barretto, Aga Muhlach, Sharon Cuneta, Maricel Soriano and Vilma Santos.citation needed

Lobo

Main article: Lobo (TV series)

In January 28, 2008, Locsin launched her first teleserye in ABS-CBN entitled Lobo where she was paired to Piolo Pascual. It premiered with a rating of 27.7%, this registered a higher pilot reception compared to Palos and Kung Fu Kids in Mega Manila ratings.[9]The cast of Lobo was ecstatic with the warm reception from viewers to their pilot episode, especially Angel whose transfer to ABS-CBN was considered very controversial. Eventually, in the end of the series, it got the highest rating of 33.4% (compared to its on-screen rival Dyesebel (aired on GMA 7, top-billed by Locsin's so-called rival Marian Rivera) which only garnered 33.2% in the nationwide ratings game conducted by NUTAM Ratings. However, It is currently the most expensive teleserye made by ABS-CBN. The series ended on July 11, 2008.

Early Films

Locsin first starred in films such as Ping Lacson Supercop, Mano Po 2, Kuya and Singles. In 2004, Locsin starred films such as Mano Po 3 and Sigaw which both included in 31st Metro Manila Film Festival.citation needed

2005-2007

In 2005, Locsin starred in her first movie under GMA Films, Let the Love Begin which had grossed P122 Million Pesos. She also reprised her role as Alwina in Mulawin:The Movie. In early 2006, Locsin made another box-office hit I Will Always Love You which grossed more than P160 Million Pesos, In that same year, Locsin starred TxT and in Metro Manila Film Festival entry, Mano Po 5. In early 2007, Locsin also reunited with Richard Gutierrez in The Promise where their roles were considered more mature than their last film.

Locsin had also produced her own film entitled Angels where she spent roughly more than 20 Million Pesos. It was shown in theaters on April 12, 2007.

2008-present

Land Down Under is Locsin's first movie in Star Cinema featuring her leading man Piolo Pascual, to be filmed in Bukidnon and in Darwin, Australia. It was also annouced that TFC Subscribers are very excited to watch the movie and on its playdate. It is expected to be shown in theaters nationwide on November 12, 2008.

Interests

Locsin consistently helps Gabriela Partylist and other Children Foundations. In fact last April 23, 2007, Locsin celebrated her birthday with Gabriela foundation, a political-sector partylist that support women and less-fortunate children. On April 20, 2008, Locsin was scheduled for a gift-giving to the less fortunate children in Payatas, Quezon City and helped certain poor children gave food, clothing and their basic needs. It was her birthday gift which was supported by her sponsors.

credits to pinkbike for the fanart
    gelo_bridge.jpg

ANGEL LOCSIN: "si piolo naman nako pinangarap ko talagang makatrabaho 'to
    'di ko pagpapalit 'to noh" (tv patrol)

PIOLO PASCUAL: "it was once a dream for me na makasama si angel
    na maging kaibigan si angel...i never thought na pwede palang maging
    katotohanan ang mga panaginip" (the buzz)
    [highlight]*Each other's Answered Prayer*[/highlight]

pioloandangel.jpg

"Actually, matagal na naming pinag-uusapan ni Piolo na sana magkatrabaho naman tayo, sa TV or kahit sa pelikula man lang. Lagi kaming nagkakasama sa commercials. ‘Eto na 'yon, ito na 'yung araw na hinihintay namin at excited kami pareho,"

-Angel Locsin 8/12/07

“I’m so happy, so thrilled, so honored and I’m just so excited to work with her”

-the buzz aug.20,2007
    z49275e664084fvm0.gif

"They said in a few occasions that pj and gel were spotted together off-cam, their actions towards each other were too close for comfort. Iba daw ang mga tinginan, the way they hold hands, yung mga akbay, touch on the shoulders, waist, chest etc., mga biglaang (magic) embrace, subtle flirting, kulitan, tawanan(as in halakhak), and whatever. From the looks of all of it, seems more than just friends na."
    z4927631cc2e7cmp9.gif

2liyh5x.jpg
    gelo_083008elive.jpg

gelo_083008elivehh.jpg

gelo_pjlaughing.jpg

pinkbike
    z4927639881581yj9.gif

gelo_082408asap.jpg
    shoppingspiel.jpg

pinkbike
    asapguamdancecoolleanback.jpg

pinkbike
    geloasapguamshoppingspiel.jpg

pinkbike
    z492765891cfd6nk5.gif

082408asapcollage4.jpg

pinkbike
    082408asap13.jpg

pinkbike
    z4927665bd7f67fs2.gif

blowupfanarts3-1.jpg
    asapguam_abmb3.jpg
    IMG-3466.jpg

IMG-3467.jpg

IMG-6617.jpg

credit to the owner
    z492769dd953d6vn4.gif

gelocourtesycall4.jpg
    z49276a44051b6oo6.gif

2597384244_dab0bed6beLarge.jpg
    [highlight]**GELO Destiny**[/highlight]

gelo_destiny.jpg

Life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences.
    but rather, its a tapestry of events that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan.

GELO: Destiny
    "It's like the whole universe existed to bring us together"

by pinkbike
    IMG_3442.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

credit to sixthfiddler

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list