Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Pieces from within.. (your love/sad poems, pieces, writings etc)

I had this kind of thread way back 2006 or 07 ata kaso di ko na makita baka na archive na.. anyways basically you just post here your short poems(love,sad,inspirational), pieces or writings etc..) pwede outlet nyo if ever malungkot kayo hehe

so i'll start muna then share nyo sa inyo.. especially those na mahilig sa ganito whether sad kayo or inlove kaya meron kayo nagawang piece.. also tell nyo din why nyo pinost or why nyo siya ginawa..

so here's mine.. it's actually from my blog.. just this year i want to post it here coz nakita ko ex ko.. naremind lang siguro ako ng past..

title: "I saw my girl"

I fell down so hard
I never realized
That my heart is still
looking for the same
vibe and aura
I’m not sure what i want
but im sure what i’m feeling
I saw her again
I saw her sadness
I saw her tears
I saw her pain
Every moment and instance
that I look into her eyes
I see how hurt she is
Then i started to realize
that everything was a dream
That I realize that
her sadness was not for me
that she’s crying
because of someone else
and what hurts the most
we are not together anymore.

Comments

• Hi Blue! nice thread *okay* Anyways, this is like, a short story from my blog. I was a fan of Meteor Garden so I wrote this short sad story way back because I felt sad for Lei. I mean, just when he realized he loves Sancai, her heart already belongs to Dao ming xi. Sorry if it's kinda long.

MY ODE TO HUA ZE LEI

I woke up with a heavy heart that morning...another day of denial and realization that seemed to overtake my whole self since Hua ze Lei died. I just got out of shower when my mom half-opened my door and motioned for me to come down. Ximen and Mei Zuo were downstairs waiting for me. They've been so supportive with the whole thing but it didnt make me feel any better. As i got myself ready, i remembered the last time when both of them appeared in our living room. I immediately noticed the strange looks written on their faces. I knew there was definitely something wrong but i cant make myself speak. My brain cant seem to work and all i can do was stare at their worried faces.

"Sancai," Mei zuo started. "I know it's going to be hard for you but you have to know," he continued.

I grabbed his arm firmly, "What happened to Ahsi?" I managed to ask though i swear i was about to lose my breath.

"No, it's not Ahsi. It's hua ze Lei..."

Ximen told me carefully. "He's dead," he tried to maintain his composure though tears are forming in his usually cold eyes. I stared in disbelief. No, this is just a bad joke. I tried to make sense of everything but Ximen's words kept echoing in my mind.

Hua ze Lei's dead.

"This is a dumb joke right? Well, it's not funny!" I snapped. Mei Zuo looked away. "Lei didnt tell us he had liver cancer. He died during the operation for the liver transplant. His body gave up," Ximen explained. He didnt want us to worry so he said he'd go back to Japan for vacation," Mei Zuo added. My head was spinning and i felt weak to even think. I felt like everything's going down on me. I sat on the couch and buried my face in my hands, unable to stop my tears. I broke down sobbing. "No....he's not dead," i convinced myself. i felt like dying at the moment. Mei zuo and Ximen stayed with me until I passed out.

Lei....i fought the hot tears forming in my eyes. Not too long ago, he was here with me, flashing that adorable smile i was getting used to. And now, im staring at his grave. a hard cold, marble cement which seemed to twist my heart into a deep agony. The pain that never seem to fade. I traced his name through my fingers...i wanted to remember that name and place it in the very core of my brain. I know i will never hear myself or anyone mentioning that name anymore. He's gone.

I placed fresh flowers above his grave and got up to leave. I felt the slow gust of wind as the leaves fell freely from the trees. It was autumn. The kind of weather that makes me feel home. But now, it didnt seem to matter, i wasnt aware of anything....not the people, not the crisp autumn air, practically nothing. It's as if everything is gray, almost dark. Right there, the sting in my eyes are becoming unbearable and tears fell once again. My limp shoulders couldnt carry me far enough. My black dress swayed lazily with the wind as i stopped to look back at Hua ze lei's grave.

That night, i had a dream. I was in that same beach in Okinawa where Ahsi brought me and F3. The stars are up and i was walking when i saw a familiar figure sitting in the white sand, looking in the water ahead.

"Hey," I sat beside him.

"I cant believe you'd still wear that favourite all-white outfit of yours in a place like this. You're really something else huh." I laughed.

He then faced me, smiling, "It's so beautiful here...the peace and calmness makes me want to stay here forever...but i wonder how it's like to go there," he pointed.

"Where?" I asked. "There," he answered, still pointing at what seemed like the farthest horizon. But all i can see is the quiet blue ocean.

"You're weird," I said.

"When i reach that place, i may not come back," he spoke as-a-matter-of-factly. Something about the way he said those words gave an unexplainable twist in my heart. Lei had always been giving me these kind of feelings... most of the time, he's just Hua ze lei, my friend....but a few times, he's like a total stranger. I thought of something to say.

"Well...then i'll go with you! Lei, you always go after me wherever i am. I dont know if you're hiding something or if anything bothers you, but i'll be with you no matter what," I told him. He turned to me, his face reveals a strong conviction....

"No, you cant. Ahsi will take you to a lot of places you wouldn't want to miss."

My heart sank. He was always being hard on me helping him out. Then his face broke into a smile.

"Sancai, you might think im running away from something. Well, i'm not. Im sure i will be happy there...much happier. That's why i dont want you to feel sad about it," he assured me. Then, he reached for my hands.

"I will be far away so i cant take care of you like i used to. But il watch over you and i know Ahsi loves you. He will make you happy."

I held his hands tightly, it felt warm. I dont know, but i felt like i will have to let go of those hands soon. He was now staring at the vast blue ocean once again. I wondered where he meant to go....but knowing Lei, he would want to keep it on himself. I looked at his face, memorizing every detail of his presence...and i was thinking, if Lei said that he'll be happy, then he will be. I fell in love with him once and now i love him still...as a true friend...he is one great person, truly special in my heart, the one who helped me through it all the hard times. That was Hua ze lei. I closed my eyes for a minute, trying to feel the cool breeze play with my hair. I opened my eyes and was about to say something when i realized Lei was already gone. I looked around, a few people can be seen strolling and passing by, but lei is truly out of sight now. I sighed. I dont think i could ever be used to his weirdness.

Then i woke up. My heart was still beating fast...then i realized my celphone was ringing. It was Ahsi. "Hello," i whispered. "I just want to know if you're ok. You want me to come?" He spoke on the other line. I looked at the clock beside me. It was 2 in the morning. "It's late...i mean, it's too early. Lets meet outside this afternoon. I wanna see you too. Ive been really down lately, im sorry...." I told him. "I know how you feel, dont worry. I'll see you later...call me okay?" his tone was comforting and it made me feel a lot better. "Okay....bye," I hung up. Then, i remembered my dream. It was so vivid, almost real...the cold air and his scent seemd to linger. I sighed. It was just a dream...i have to let Lei go. I thought sadly.
  • ^ nice story c4k :)

another one

"I can't sleep"

Sleepless nights
    Thoughtless fears
    Deadly scars
    Painful tears

Silent stare
    Cannot walk
    Left alone
    Afraid to talk

Air so cold
    Blood so red
    Life is gone
    Feelings dead

Disappear
    Fade away
    Noone cares
    To this day

Leave the world
    Look for death
    Trip and fall
    Take my breath

Kill me here
    Say goodbye
    Break my heart
    As I die
  • ^that girl must be special. ;) magiging senti-thread to ah. heheh. I still have some kaso hahalungkatin ko pa sa blog ko. May na-post pa nga ko sa isang thread kaso natabunan na.
  • ^^ hehe yeah, magiging collection toh ng senti and inspirational stories, poems, writings etc.. heheheh

this one I made this after medyo na heartbroken ako dun sa girl na pinupursue ko wala kasi mapag labasan so i just did a poem for that..

The Other One

Don't look at me, Do see what I am.
    I can never be like other guys.
    Guys who can wow everyone
    with what he does best.
    Instead i'm someone who
    do things you'll never recognize.
    Small tokens from the heart.
    Not a showman, Never recognize.
    Yet the value and the heartfelt
    appreciation of the true feelings
    will deliver on it's own.

I'm somehow a trainwrecked
    that doesn't need to be fixed.
    Broken memories and hurtful feelings
    will mend on it's own
    So just try to see me
    and you will understand
    that's im not the one
    but the other one
    who always picking up the pieces
    Invisbile to the naked eye
    an emotional wonder I guess.

You see you may have the love you
    want, a very special one but
    In the end it doesn't even matter
    because no matter how special
    or how good what you have
    it doesn't guarantee you a happy ending
    failure of expectations,
    a feeling that has faded away.
    Everyone one of us has it's own way
    My english may be broken
    yet the feelings is built like a steel.

I'm not someone special
    I'm just a person who's trying to see.
    Trying to look and find yet patient.
    I'm an entity that do small things
    and yet making sure that it is heartfelt.
    I'm not that talented, im just practical.
    Doing what i am capable of doing
    That's to understand and appreciate.
    You don't need to look to understand
    You just have to see to appreciate
    that im just here behind you as always.
  • I posted this poem on my blog, hinalungkat ko pa para ma post dito! Bihira ako mag post here on PEX pero avid reader ako! Anyway, sana magustuhan nyo to as much as I and my GF do! Btw, kaya cheesy yung title eh kasi super cheesy daw ako, pero hindi po talaga ako cheesy feeling lang nila cheesy ako!lol

ChEeSy, ChEEsY, CheESy!!!

I woke up this morning feeling hungry
    So I went to the kitchen and there I see
    Those yellow things seems so ugly
    But when I tasted it
    Damn, it tastes good to me.

It reminded me of this girl I met
    Every time I say something I think she’ll melt
    Just like those yellow things that I was talking about
    Once you see her, your eyes will be popping out!

She said I should stop telling lies
    Because if she catch me, she’ll hit me in my eyes
    But why would I lie to someone like her?
    Trust me baby; I’ll handle you with care!

We only had few moments together
    Talking and laughing is what I remember
    But those moments seems forever
    I hope it will last longer than ever!

Though both of us are miles away
    We felt for each other in the same way
    I hope we can keep our love for each other
    I promise; you’ll be in my heart forever

I may not be the perfect guy
    But my love for you will never die
    So hold my hand and let it through
    Do I love you? YES I DO!

My lines might be cheesy for you
    But those things are true
    If only you can see what’s inside my heart
    Distance won’t keep the two of us apart!

As I look around and see
    Those beautiful things that happened to me
    Especially the day when I met you
    I love you, I REALLY DO!!
  • Loveless

My name is Breathless
    I can’t breathe when you are near
    My name is Memoryless
    I have no memories, only fear
    My name is Bondless
    There can’t be a bond between you and me
    My name is Friendless
    I don’t have any friends as you can see
    My name is Sleepless
    I just stay awake and think of you
    My name is Painless
    There’s only emptiness and nothing you can do
    My name is Tearless
    There are no tears left to cry
    My name is Trustless
    Can’t trust anyone just want to die
    My name is Skinless
    There’s no outside to show me
    My name is Nameless
    There’s just nothing I can be
    My name is Warless
    I don’t want to fight
    My name is Endless
    I want to be forever by your side

But I will destroy everything we’ve built together
    My name is Loveless,
    I can never have true love forever.
  • mondeemondee PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The Piano Player

I must admit I fell in love
    With someone I could never be with
    It is a very hard feeling
    That I’m ready to let go

Somewhat the same as prayer
    Repeated over and over
    There is no other danger
    Unlike when you’re on the river
    What you feel now is quite denser
    That you can float in air
    You want this feeling forever
    When you heard the piano player

Hate this part of the scene
    I don’t want to listen
    Want to get out this den
    Come out fulfill my dreams

This is not a fever
    Or I’m not sober
    Don’t need any cover
    All I need is savior
    From this piano player

Now I need to go
    I fell so helpless too
    I’m another victim
    Trying to fight for love

You had me at my best
    I know I’m so careless
    And now I’m so breathless
    All I want is rest
    In this thing I called mess
  • this is actually a letter to that guy who owns my heart up to now but i'm not going to give this to him, i just need something to do to let my emotionns out. i think it's kind of boring. read on still. you might feel how crushed my soul is.=(

Hi. It’s been quite a while and yes, a lot has changed. I heard you’re leaving. For how long is it going to be? Well, good luck then. This is your dream come true. I’m glad that it’s coming off piece by piece, inch by inch. You deserve to be happy and rewarded for all the things you went through and maybe I haven’t told you this way back but I admire the courage of not giving up even if circumstances made you want to. I want to sigh away our memories together. Back when I still had your heart that no matter what I say or do, you still love me for it. It’s different now. It’s a transition from you loving me so much to me wanting you back so bad. Maybe I made a mistake when I decided to let you go because it was the lamest thing to think about, that it’ll be for the better. I keep on telling everyone how easy it was to let you go but deep inside, it cuts. It had become a routine and now I’m confused because I was used to believing my own lies. I never had a chance to talk to you and tell how much and how big a piece of my heart you took away when you walked out of my life. You didn’t walk out, I made you walked out. I pushed you away and that’s really stupid of me. Sitting here regretting what I’ve done and wishing I could turn back the time but then, it’s too late and I guess I’ll live with it for the rest of forever. I’m getting by day after day after day and I’m slowly recovering from the self-inflicted pain and damage. Now, you’re happy and I’m not. It could have been the best. We could’ve been the best but I threw it away. I blew every chance of being with you. I can see that you’re happy and I said I’m happy for you but I could have been happier if it is me, if it’s still us but all we have are the has been and once were. I know no matter what I do, I can never bring those times back. Those perfect little times when you would make me laugh with your silliest jokes, when I open the door and seeing you smile at me as a greeting, when we fight because of some childish stuff down to the simplest things like looking at me and telling me I’m beautiful, that I have pretty eyes, taking extra care for me the way I can’t take care of myself, cooking for me, even doing the laundry just so I can rest my butt off, singing me to sleep, hugging me tight until I fall asleep, fetching water for me, cleaning the house and scolding me for not sweeping the floor, calling me by that two letter word, bugging me by those text messages asking if I’ve already eaten, leaving tampo comments, taking pictures with you and looking at how perfect it would turn out, going to the market to buy green mangoes, going to church together, seeing you smile and light up when you see me, carrying my things. I could just sigh those away but it will still remain here. Deep within my being. Everything’s messed up now and I admit it’s my fault. I don’t usually do this but I’d do whatever it takes to spend a day with you just like before. Just one more day, that would be enough but now that you’re leaving, I’d wave goodbye because I can’t hug and kiss you bye-bye because someone owns you now and that’s no longer me. Come back in one piece ok? You might not even notice but I’m here, still here, just like before only that you won’t know. I’ll wait, my two-letter culprit.
    I’ll be on the other side, waiting for you to come back and somehow, for that time and that chance that we’ll be together again. Until then, I will remain a secret piece of you as you are in me. Goodbye and I love you.
    wala lang speech ko to na ginawa ko nung 3rd year college ako as our midterm sa subject na speech....

this is about the love that i'll never have...

Ladies and Gentlemen: Good Afternoon. Try to look at the sky, do you think it’s gonna rain? It so amazing to feel rain, the water that flows into you is unstoppable, sometimes raging so fast or maybe gently pours down. Rain is like love. What is love? Love is a very powerful word. It is an unstoppable emotion that is supposed to be felt by every one of us. When someone is in love, actions are set to do in order to show the love and to bind it into a relationship. See that’s what love can do, but does the same thing happen to all of us? The answer is no, there are some love which are not bound to happy ending. Sad but that’s a fact that becomes a part of the Earth’s rotation.

How can you tell to someone that you’re in love with him/ her? It’s too hard, isn’t it? It takes a lot of courage but sometimes the bravery that you have will turn into misery. A thing that can ruin you or mold you to be a better person. Is it fair? I think it is because having the courage to love you should also have the courage to suffer too and love without pain is impossible.

Love can be magic but as we all know magic can sometimes be an illusion. Why can’t it be real? There are certain reasons why can’t we have the love that we are aiming for. Listen to the following phenomena. First, let me ask you, “Who are your celebrity crushes?” have you ever think that a famous celebrity have a feeling for you? Well if you answered a big yes you might be experiencing erotomania a phenomena in which you think a celebrity is falling in love with you and you think that person is your soul mate. Sounds impossible, isn’t it? But it is happening most especially to the teen-agers. Next, who is your best friend? Who are you’re friends? I can tell you who you are by knowing them but I can’t tell if you’ll be falling in love with each other. Respect is what attached person in friendship and it is set to be destroyed by love especially at the end of your story. How about this, is there anyone on your same sex that arouse your interest or maybe a member of your family that you want to build in with? Its more complicated because here people involved thinks about what the people that surrounds them are set to think, it seems like you care a lot about what the society has to say. When we fall in love, it’s the soul that is captured and fighting with it will not be easy. Those alibis are good excuses why can’t you have the love but what if there’s nothing really wrong. What if the reason is just simply the person just don’t like you? That’s the hardest reason possible I think.

The heart broken times, the time where in you're saying that you're an idiot falling for the wrong person. There are times that you're all alone, sleeping and waiting to be woke up by him/ her but unfortunately, and no face appeared as you open your eyes the next morning. We usually do certain things in order to erase that person in your mind. One would probably said that finding another love is the best thing others may moved on with their life and do a lot of things and making their selves busy by giving time for their family, studies, career or even social life. But is forgetting someone who put scar on your face that easy? No, some would probably be stuck in that moment, be a hostage of the love and be trapped there, believing, being faithful, and learning to love without anything in return.

What’s the best option among the list that I have given a while ago? Actually it depends on the person; whatever the choice is let’s respect it. Whatever it is the love inside will never die, still remaining there. I think loving someone without anything in return is a big blessing, its true love, the love that everybody wants but unfortunately ignoring it when its there. The efforts you have would where simply be wasted. It is somewhat like there's a glass that fell on your feet and the blood is already dripping but that person just looks at you, still unconscious, looking but never knew that you did that to get the attention. You'll be doing that until the time that you realized that you became addicted. In your thoughts, in your dreams, that person is always there. He/She is like a leech that sucks blood from you and you can't breathe and you can't see the world without him/her, that person has taken over you and you realized that you need to be fixed.

On the time that you realized you lose yourself and the damage has been done for you, that's the time wherein all you think is how to fight the feeling, how to kill it, it is the hardest part in love. Why are you afraid of losing that person when you know that he/she is not aware that you exist? Forgetting someone is not easy, one must solve the problem in order to forget and its not easy that why the next best option is set to come, to avoid, try to let go. Letting go is not to forget, not to think or to ignore. It doesn't have any feelings of sadness, emptiness, hatred, anger, jealousy or regret. It’s not about pride and it’s not dwelling on the past or blocking memories. Most of all it’s not about giving up and being a loser. To let go is to cherish the memories, to be thankful to the memories that made you laugh, cry and grow but to overcome it and moved on. Its learning, experiencing and growing molded together. It’s having a confidence in the future. Letting go is having the courage to accept change and accept there are things that cannot be, and the strength to keep moving. It’s to open a door and to clear a path and set yourself free.

You realized that the time of departure is already there and as we travel we carry something with us. Everybody would probably agree that its nice to travel with someone who can lighten up our load, but usually its easier to just drop what we've been carrying so we can get to our destination sooner even though there's still no place to land on. Where will we go? Why do we clutch at that baggage even when were desperate to move? Because we still believe that a chance is still there and believing on it, letting go will not be possible instead we walk away to the lovely sunshine that is waiting for us and do the same mistake again, instead of killing it, you already lose control and waking up from this nightmare seems impossible and all you can do is to pray let it be over.

Ladies and gentlemen, a while ago I said that in order to feel love I must be ready to suffer. I feel bad because you, the one who opened my heart was not the one for me but do I have the right to blame you? The answer is no because you didn't asked for it but did you ever realized that you did something to me one day, the day you break my suit of armor by simply taking over me. I'm not the same person I was 2 days ago since that day. Something is different and I can't figure it out and I know I can’t never be that me again. I call your name over and over, like a refrain. I became your hostage; you ate me and leave me like the last piece of cookie in the jar, all alone and broken. I’ve been lickin’ my wounds but the venom seeps deeper and I’m about to break that’s why I need to walk away from you that's why I cried a river and made a bridge that I’m about to pass. I know I can pass the bridge without looking back at your side, without regretting that I passed it. The time that I can be on the other side of the bridge, smiling and facing the lovely day that I've should felt before when I was with you. I know that day will come, very soon, very very soon.

With that ladies and gentlemen, that’s the love that I’ll never have.
  • mondee wrote: »
    wala lang speech ko to na ginawa ko nung 3rd year college ako as our midterm sa subject na speech....

this is about the love that i'll never have...

Ladies and Gentlemen: Good Afternoon. Try to look at the sky, do you think it’s gonna rain? It so amazing to feel rain, the water that flows into you is unstoppable, sometimes raging so fast or maybe gently pours down. Rain is like love. What is love? Love is a very powerful word. It is an unstoppable emotion that is supposed to be felt by every one of us. When someone is in love, actions are set to do in order to show the love and to bind it into a relationship. See that’s what love can do, but does the same thing happen to all of us? The answer is no, there are some love which are not bound to happy ending. Sad but that’s a fact that becomes a part of the Earth’s rotation.

How can you tell to someone that you’re in love with him/ her? It’s too hard, isn’t it? It takes a lot of courage but sometimes the bravery that you have will turn into misery. A thing that can ruin you or mold you to be a better person. Is it fair? I think it is because having the courage to love you should also have the courage to suffer too and love without pain is impossible.

Love can be magic but as we all know magic can sometimes be an illusion. Why can’t it be real? There are certain reasons why can’t we have the love that we are aiming for. Listen to the following phenomena. First, let me ask you, “Who are your celebrity crushes?” have you ever think that a famous celebrity have a feeling for you? Well if you answered a big yes you might be experiencing erotomania a phenomena in which you think a celebrity is falling in love with you and you think that person is your soul mate. Sounds impossible, isn’t it? But it is happening most especially to the teen-agers. Next, who is your best friend? Who are you’re friends? I can tell you who you are by knowing them but I can’t tell if you’ll be falling in love with each other. Respect is what attached person in friendship and it is set to be destroyed by love especially at the end of your story. How about this, is there anyone on your same sex that arouse your interest or maybe a member of your family that you want to build in with? Its more complicated because here people involved thinks about what the people that surrounds them are set to think, it seems like you care a lot about what the society has to say. When we fall in love, it’s the soul that is captured and fighting with it will not be easy. Those alibis are good excuses why can’t you have the love but what if there’s nothing really wrong. What if the reason is just simply the person just don’t like you? That’s the hardest reason possible I think.

The heart broken times, the time where in you're saying that you're an idiot falling for the wrong person. There are times that you're all alone, sleeping and waiting to be woke up by him/ her but unfortunately, and no face appeared as you open your eyes the next morning. We usually do certain things in order to erase that person in your mind. One would probably said that finding another love is the best thing others may moved on with their life and do a lot of things and making their selves busy by giving time for their family, studies, career or even social life. But is forgetting someone who put scar on your face that easy? No, some would probably be stuck in that moment, be a hostage of the love and be trapped there, believing, being faithful, and learning to love without anything in return.

What’s the best option among the list that I have given a while ago? Actually it depends on the person; whatever the choice is let’s respect it. Whatever it is the love inside will never die, still remaining there. I think loving someone without anything in return is a big blessing, its true love, the love that everybody wants but unfortunately ignoring it when its there. The efforts you have would where simply be wasted. It is somewhat like there's a glass that fell on your feet and the blood is already dripping but that person just looks at you, still unconscious, looking but never knew that you did that to get the attention. You'll be doing that until the time that you realized that you became addicted. In your thoughts, in your dreams, that person is always there. He/She is like a leech that sucks blood from you and you can't breathe and you can't see the world without him/her, that person has taken over you and you realized that you need to be fixed.

On the time that you realized you lose yourself and the damage has been done for you, that's the time wherein all you think is how to fight the feeling, how to kill it, it is the hardest part in love. Why are you afraid of losing that person when you know that he/she is not aware that you exist? Forgetting someone is not easy, one must solve the problem in order to forget and its not easy that why the next best option is set to come, to avoid, try to let go. Letting go is not to forget, not to think or to ignore. It doesn't have any feelings of sadness, emptiness, hatred, anger, jealousy or regret. It’s not about pride and it’s not dwelling on the past or blocking memories. Most of all it’s not about giving up and being a loser. To let go is to cherish the memories, to be thankful to the memories that made you laugh, cry and grow but to overcome it and moved on. Its learning, experiencing and growing molded together. It’s having a confidence in the future. Letting go is having the courage to accept change and accept there are things that cannot be, and the strength to keep moving. It’s to open a door and to clear a path and set yourself free.

You realized that the time of departure is already there and as we travel we carry something with us. Everybody would probably agree that its nice to travel with someone who can lighten up our load, but usually its easier to just drop what we've been carrying so we can get to our destination sooner even though there's still no place to land on. Where will we go? Why do we clutch at that baggage even when were desperate to move? Because we still believe that a chance is still there and believing on it, letting go will not be possible instead we walk away to the lovely sunshine that is waiting for us and do the same mistake again, instead of killing it, you already lose control and waking up from this nightmare seems impossible and all you can do is to pray let it be over.

Ladies and gentlemen, a while ago I said that in order to feel love I must be ready to suffer. I feel bad because you, the one who opened my heart was not the one for me but do I have the right to blame you? The answer is no because you didn't asked for it but did you ever realized that you did something to me one day, the day you break my suit of armor by simply taking over me. I'm not the same person I was 2 days ago since that day. Something is different and I can't figure it out and I know I can’t never be that me again. I call your name over and over, like a refrain. I became your hostage; you ate me and leave me like the last piece of cookie in the jar, all alone and broken. I’ve been lickin’ my wounds but the venom seeps deeper and I’m about to break that’s why I need to walk away from you that's why I cried a river and made a bridge that I’m about to pass. I know I can pass the bridge without looking back at your side, without regretting that I passed it. The time that I can be on the other side of the bridge, smiling and facing the lovely day that I've should felt before when I was with you. I know that day will come, very soon, very very soon.

With that ladies and gentlemen, that’s the love that I’ll never have.

:wow: Wow.
  • Consideration of the Heart V1

The cloud of sorrow is covering me once more.
    The feeling of disappointment has been a constant reminder.
    Trap in a distant horizon with my mind escaping the trauma.
    If I can only share my sorrow to every human on earth,
    They will understand and feel what’s keeping me down.

I came to you as a man of my own words.
    I came to you as human known to respect every human.
    With expectations and disappointments keeping me off you,
    I’m asking should I risk one more hurting of thy hurt,
    Or do I just give up and never take the chance.

The great plunder of my heart.
    Stealing all of my happiness, give me a reason.
    I felt the stabbing, the crushing, and hurting.
    And yet here I am still walking and breathing.
    Walking and Living without a purpose as of now.

They say I am ready, recovered and replenished.
    How can they say that? When deep inside I still live in sorrow.
    I feel change, I feel a new beginning, but then….
    I’m still clouded with an entity I always hated
    And that’s my very own self.
  • mondee wrote: »
    The Piano Player

I must admit I fell in love
    With someone I could never be with
    It is a very hard feeling
    That I’m ready to let go

Somewhat the same as prayer
    Repeated over and over
    There is no other danger
    Unlike when you’re on the river
    What you feel now is quite denser
    That you can float in air
    You want this feeling forever
    When you heard the piano player

Hate this part of the scene
    I don’t want to listen
    Want to get out this den
    Come out fulfill my dreams

This is not a fever
    Or I’m not sober
    Don’t need any cover
    All I need is savior
    From this piano player

Now I need to go
    I fell so helpless too
    I’m another victim
    Trying to fight for love

You had me at my best
    I know I’m so careless
    And now I’m so breathless
    All I want is rest
    In this thing I called mess

Wow! Nice poem huh! :))
  • Mahirap makipaglaban sa bagay na alam mong talo ka, wala kang magawa kundi hayaan nalang, tumahimik hanggang ilayo sayo ang taong pinakamamahal mo, doon mo maiisip "sana di ko na lang siya nakilala, di sana ako nasasaktan at nahihirapan ng ganito"

bakit kailangan pa nating makatagpo *** taong mamahalin natin at sa bandang huli sasaktan at iiwan lang tayo
  • prinSesZaprinSesZa PEx Rookie ⭐
    RetDem

Lights flickered from across the room.
    days impending; my version of doom.
    I can't look away and pretend not to care,
    as if you're dead, as if you're not there.

The cold day passed and still there's no show.
    I know it wasn't meant to be, I should've let go.
    Tears rolled from within my heart,
    The pain is death, it tore me apart.

The night showed a starless sky,
    The moon whimpered and I saw it cry.
    The nightingale sang out its sorrow
    Like endless heaps of the hopeless tomorrow.

The shadows of yesterday left me a scar.
    A good remembrance even if you're far.
    By this, I can say that you've been a part of me
    But I have to let go and live in your memory.

Time is a thief, it knows so well.
    How it does it, only Time can tell.
    So I'll wait for you right in between
    Where our memories lay forever. unseen.
  • Hi.. pasali ahh..

here's my poem

Forbidden Love
    ♥╫L. PreEmA╫♥

Forbidden love
    that's what our love should be
    cannot express our feelings freely
    coz it will only make the whole world whack

We're in love
    that's what we feel
    do we really have to hide it?
    do we really have to pretend?

We might not meant to be
    for our love is a big mistake
    but we ought to fight
    pro our love will last a lifetime

That's what I BELIEVE
    that's what you MUST DEEM
    coz' I'm YOURS
    and You're MINE.

I wrote this, kasi yung relationship ko with my bf is extremely forbidden..

But though we have forbidden love affair, we're still holding on to our

relation..

as the poem said, "We might not meant to be
    for our love is a big mistake
    but we ought to fight
    pro our love will last a lifetime"..

that's what we're doing right now =]

kaya 8 months na kami =]
  • Isa pa..

Thinking of You
    ♥╫L. PreEmA╫♥

I think of you
    whenever you're not here beside me
    Reminiscing all the things that we did
    each time that we're together

And every time funny things pop out in my mind
    this big grin I can't hide
    I might be wild to have this beam
    But honestly, it's true

If you're gonna laugh at me
    then, it's up to you
    All I could say is, it's true
    I had this smirk when I imagine you

Sinulat ko naman ito, kasi s'ya lagi yung naiisip ko,

kahit pa may ibang bagay akong naiisip, s'ya pa rin

yung nangingibabaw.. =]
  • Another one..

You
    ♥╫L. PreEmA╫♥

You make me fall in love
    when you look me in the eyes
    Every time you hold my hands
    my stomach is full of butterflies

As you hug me tight
    and kiss me goodnight
    I sense angels lift me up
    to a place full of delight

Every second of the day
    I glimpse at you
    I always love you
    for you make my darkness disappear

Ayan pa..

hehe..

ang dami kong tula na nagawa, at ang laman ay puro

patungkol sa bf ko..

S'ya lagi ang subjecty sa mga tula na nagagawa ko..

kasi s'ya ang unang pumapasok sa isip ko=]..

Ginawa ko nga pala ito, kasi, sobrang napapasaya n'ya ako..

sa t'wing magkasama kami..

Hmm... kung gusto n'** pa ng iba pang tula na gawa ko,

malaya kayong makakabisita sa aking site..

llewelynbalote.piczo.com/poemsmadebyme

Marami pa d'yan hehe.. enjoy kayo kapag nabisita n'**..

"Walang sino man ang may karapatang manggaya o manguha

ng mga bagay na hindi kanya, nang walang pahintulot sa

may likha."
    sherzel018 wrote: »
    Wow! Nice poem huh! :))

thank you!!!

Darating Din Siya

Ang pag-ibig ay sadyang ganyan
    Pagtitiyaga at tiwala ay kailanagan
    Upang ito’y iyong makamtan

Magtatagpo kaya ating daan
    Magkakasalubong kalian kaya?
    Ikaw ba ay nasaan?
    Bakit ba tayo di magkatagpo?

Maghihintay ako gaano man katagal
    Kahit na oras ay kay bagal
    Ako’y patuloy na magdarasal
    Dahil ikaw ang aking mahal

Darating ka ba kalian kaya?
    Maghihintay ba ako at aasa?
    Masisilayan pa ba kita?
    O tuluyang iwaglit sa alaala?
    Hanggang kalian ako maghihintay
    Na matapos ang iyong paglalakbay

Nag-aabang ako sa’yong pagdating
    Maririnig baa king tinig?
    Nababanaag ba aking daing?
    Gusto ay init sa gabing malamig

Darating ka din, iyon ang alam ko
    Handing maghintay itong aking puso
    Para lang maramdaman pag-ibig mo
  • That Old Feeling
    cHiNiTa MiLeS
    04.09.08 0905hrs

That blink of an eye
    Realizing that something’s different
    Confusing yourself, with no means to endure
    The heart crumbles in pain

How can I reminisce that aged tale
    Of princess and prince charming
    Of gardens and sunsets
    Of love and surrender

A short glimpse of the past
    Imagining a fleeting romance
    Remembering that old feeling
    What’s behind that self-built wall

Delicately fortified with bushes and thorns
    How can it just collapse and give way
    With a rationale not enough to accept
    How could it suddenly shatter into pieces

Demanding yourself with reasons
    Out of breath, stiff to move
    With complicated set of answers
    Streaming out of nowhere
  • TO THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

(Sigh...)This is one topic that’s so hard to deal with. REGRET – one of the most difficult thing one could ever face.. This one keeps you awake at night, leaves you crying and wishing you could turn back time. It makes you daydream in the morning, wishing you were back to those days when you were happy with him/her… It’s making your friends tap you in the back to bring you to reality. It’s like seeing yourself in an autistic state, blank stare, flat affect, living in your dream world, creating your own life inside the walls of your brain..
    Was there anytime in your life when you met that somebody who makes you laugh out loud, makes you smile when you’re mad, makes you do silly things, lets you be yourself, accepts you whatever happens, comforts you in your worst, rejoices with you in your success, joins you in doing some natural highs? Have you met someone so loving and caring, wishing you could spend your whole life with him/her? Aside from your best friend, did you ever meet this “one person”? Someone whom you can choose to grow old with, without thinking if he/she is the “right one”? Someone who makes you forget that there could be somebody else whom God has prepared for you? Someone with a lot of flaws, someone far from your set expectations and standards, but you’re more than willing to have him/her by your side all the time? (Sigh..)
    After meeting him/her you enjoy life more, you appreciate each day, you look forward to tomorrow, you always find enough reasons to smile.. And then, at one point, the “happy world” you’re living in is shattered.. AND LETTING GO IS NOT A CHOICE BUT A CRUCIAL NECESSITY. When you have no other choice but to accept the bitter end, and all that’s left for you are the memories of a happy relationship.
    As I was reading some quotes, I came upon this one which really struck me. This is something which clearly describes one’s desire to be with “that somebody” although it was not meant to be. Funny how we hope for God to change destiny for our own sake..
    “If I could ask God one question, I'd ask him if we're meant to be. If he says yes, then I'd continue loving you...but if he says no, then I'd love you even more till i make him see that loving you at my best is enough to say we're meant to be.”
    Another one to show how hopeful and very persuasive man is:
    “Prayer for the romantically disenfranchised delusional or merely hopeful:” Lord, kung sya na, please let everything fall into place. Pero kung hindi siya, eh Lord, pwede ba siya na lang?”
    Now, with all the efforts made, nothing changes.. Letting go is a final task. Then, acceptance is the clear action to make. Yet as time passes, as wounds heal, and tears stop falling, forgetting is far from reality. You will always have that “could have beens” in your heart and mind. That one special scar left in your heart that can’t be healed nor erased by time. Then, when you’re already stable, made a family and have the life you have dreamed of, you still have that part locked in your heart. And somewhere, you still have that question of “what might have been”.. Then as fate or life does its funny way of complicating things, you will see him/her, and that lock is opened. You either see him/her from afar or you come face to face with that person in the most unexpected time, bringing the memories back. Like whirlwind, your memories will creep up your mind, tarnish your heart, and keep you awake at night.. But the worst thing about this is you cannot do anything anymore.. All you can do is reminisce the moments spent with him/her and just be contented with the way things are.. The only thing you’re allowed to do is dream and wish, create the best story and ending inside your mind..

cHiNiTa MiLeS
    @ 04.27.07
    0945HRS