Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Bravo's TOP CHEF New York (Pack your knives and go!)

:D Top Chef fans...come out come out wherever you are!

So.....what did you guys think of the pilot? I really didn't like that girl who got eliminated first. The way she talked was annoying. So it was great that she lost. *okay*

Patrick
was so adorable!
I'm sad that he left, but I knew it.

Go Team Rainbow!
:vomit: @ Team Euro Duo, especially FABIO!

Looks like we don't have another Dale, but heeeey....Eugene is a hottie. :naughty::naughty:

Comments

• is this season five? :D
  • dapat nasa meatpacking district sila

or sa hell's kitchen. ibang show yata yun :glee:
  • genetj8.png

He looks Filipino to me. *okay* and the name Eugene Villatora clinches it. He was born and raised in Hawaii and is a self-taught chef.

He was in the top three.
  • leah.png

bio:

Leah currently works as a Sous Chef at Centro Vinoteca in New York City. Apart from the year and a half that she worked at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Italy, she has spent her entire life in New York and comes from a Filipino, Russian-Romanian Jewish background. Her favorite chef is Marco Pierre White and she counts salt, olive oil, butter, garlic and any pork product as her must-have ingredients. She loves Italian, Filipino and Thai cuisine, but homemade pasta is what she enjoys making the most.
  • My bets are Leah and Eugene! I have a feeling that Stefan is the *****$hole that will make the top 4.
  • Correct!!Correct!! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm getting an Antonia vibe from Leah. *okay* I hope Radhika redeems herself in the next episode. Based on their early showing, Leah and Eugene might make it far and I hope one of them gets the title in the end. :D
  • Correct!! simpledreams

Tayo tayo na naman?! Nasan na si jaypogi? Dapat dito na lang siya, olats na Dallas Mavericks namin. :glee:

Top 3 pareho sina Leah at Eugene! Woohoo!!!
  • I'm getting a Stephanie vibe from Leah, actually. :lol:

Yea, looks like it might be just us. I'm expecting jaypogi to post soon. And if he doesn't, I'll be disappointed in his TV habits! :bop: We watch everything together! :lol:
  • Correct!!Correct!! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Onga, hindi pa umaariba si jaypogi. :lol: So si Gail na ba talaga ang isa sa mga judges every judging session? Or may kaback2back siya?
  • Akala ko matatanggal agad si Euegene!

:glee:

Jill's the third one out!
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oooh teka teka.. busy ako sa shcool.. namimiss ko na ata

kelan ito?

what time?

naka ilang episode na?
  • ^ two episodes na. Wednesday ata pinapalabas dyan.
  • I'm disappointed with you jaypogi! :bop:

I knew Jill was going to home! She was so......blah. I loved the part when Gail was asking her questions, and Jill didn't know how to answer them. :lol::lol:

So far, my predictions have been on spot. I expected Jill to go home early.

I hope Eugene makes it to the Top 5. :D
  • Well, isn't it scary that Eugene got an insane amount of exposure today despite not being in the bottom tier in any of the challenges?

Leah was barely shown!

Contestants with considerable face time:
    Stefan
    Fabio
    Aryan
  • ^ I had a feeling that Fabio would win because they showed him a lot.

Fabio & Stefan are extremely annoying and arrogant. But I know they're not gonna get eliminated soon..... :bash:
  • Methinks that Eugene will be gone before the final 5.

I'm calling it now - Fabio and Stefan will be in the Final 3.
    Fabio will win.
  • No way. I think that Stefan would make it to the Top 3. Fabio would be probably just out of Top 5, in my opinion.

I foresee Leah as the winner or the surprise eliminated contestant.
    I'm disappointed with you jaypogi! :bop:

I knew Jill was going to home! She was so......blah. I loved the part when Gail was asking her questions, and Jill didn't know how to answer them. :lol::lol:

So far, my predictions have been on spot. I expected Jill to go home early.

I hope Eugene makes it to the Top 5. :D

disappointed din ako sa sarili ko..

nakakasagabal talaga ang school sa television life ko eh. :bop:

buti na lang, may laging replay.. so brb.. para may makwento naman ako dito.. :lol:
  • ^ Hahahaha. I had a midterm on Thursday, and I made room for Top Chef. I think they had replays at 11 and 12 too. :lol:
    mamayang 6PM Pacific meron.. :bounce: