♥Piolo Pascual & Angel Locsin♥ Oh Yes!This is it! Nobody Can Stop Us!♥ Gelo. XXII

Comments

• angel's_bangsangel's_bangs if ur luking for blackeye.. PExer
    premiere ng station id ng abs *****..xmas station id that is...abang abang before asap..sana magkasma ang gelo like last yr...
  • TweetystarTweetystar Member PExer
    OMG!!!! I almost spat my tea on to my screen! I thought I was the top poster, jeez!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

4.gif

akala ko rin cel :lol:
  • LOLAny03LOLAny03 Member PExer
    gelo_nobodyswatching.jpg
    :love::naughty:
  • izta13izta13 I'M HAPPY :) PExer
    LOLAny03 wrote: »
    :rotflmao::rotflmao: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

SISTER PAIGE AND COUSIN IZ...see what happens when u post nonstop about dyosas, katols, and GRABENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG miss na miss kita IZ!!!!!!

:lol:

bwahahahahahahaahahahahhahahaha.... dyosa, katol at kagrabehan??? tignan mo naman no. of posts ko.. half ng kay gg1.. bwahahahahahahah.. mas madaldal talaga ang gg1.. :rotflmao:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... grabengggggg miss na talaga yan.. missed you too.. jusme, we'll see each other.. lapit na.. :love:
  • giisszy.xogiisszy.xo *always; DEMILY♥ ∞ CharDawn PExer
    psssssttt... mga GELOs... may house warming gift ako para sa inyo! hehehehe! SYNOPSIS ng "LAND DOWN UNDER" .... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ang gandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! i can`t wait to see the movie.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! synopsis pa lang.. kinikilig na ako!!!!!! :bounce2:

worth the wait talaga ang movie na ito!!!!

starmagz-gelokiss.jpg

Watch Angel Locsin & Piolo Pascual on Star Cinema's last movie of the year - "Land Down Under"!

COMING SOON IN JANUARY 2009!

Cast: Piolo Pascual and Angel Locsin
    Director: Rory B. Quintos (Dubai, Kailangan Kita, Anak)

This is the story of a woman who goes to the Land Down Under for the sake of her family and her dreams, and the man who would go to the ends of the earth to follow her.

After working for several years in Manila, Migo (Piolo Pascual) returns to Bukidnon, to its magnificent rolling hills and lush pasture lands, to reclaim the ranch that his family had lost after his father's death.

During the famous Kaamulan festival, Migo sees his first love, Arah (Angel Locsin), who also happens to be the beautiful and fearless rodeo queen of Bukidnon. He falls in love with her all over again and resolves to win back her heart as well.

However, Arah is already engaged to Brian Sullivan, an Australian rancher. Being the eldest daughter of a poor cowboy, she feels compelled to accept this man's offer of marriage in order to give her family a better life, no matter how much she still loves Migo.

Arah leaves Bukidnon, along with a group of Pinoy cowboys who have been hired to work in the vast and lonely Australian ranch, which is even bigger than Bukidnon.

Arah thinks it's all over between her and her great love, but two years later, Migo arrives in Australia to work as a cowboy and, more importantly, to get Arah back.

Can their love bloom again in the dry landscape of the Outback? Will Migo be able to reclaim the love he has lost, or will he learn to let her go and start anew?
    premiere ng station id ng abs *****..xmas station id that is...abang abang before asap..sana magkasma ang gelo like last yr...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....

my goshhhh.. ngayon ba un??? lapit na..

tagal matapos nitong si kuya kim.. bwhahahahahah..

am keeping my fingers cross.. bwahahahhaha.. :love:
    HELLO MARENG STAR, CEL 2 and GE!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!:love::love:
  • angel's_bangsangel's_bangs if ur luking for blackeye.. PExer
    pinkbike wrote: »
    Congrats to our new house! Thanks to our HB and my dear sister Eena :)

Oh Yes! This is it! Nobody Can Stop Us!

naalala ko na naman ang OH YES ni Angel....kakatawa talaga...hahaha...

Sis...anu ba...my gosh...trip down memory lane....mega reminisce na naman...maiiyak naman me **! my gosh....what a journey it has been so far :)

Keep the faith! GELO forever and ever Amen!

and as always...here's my house warming gift :) hehehe

CELEBRATE A LOVE STORY

gelo_likeastar.jpg

You've got this look i can't describe,
    You make me feel like I'm alive,
    When everything else is a fade,
    Without a doubt you're on my side,
    Heaven has been away too long,
    Can't find the words to write this song

I have come to understand,
    The way it is,
    It's not a secret anymore,
    'cause we've been through that before,
    From tonight I know that you're the only one,
    I've been confused and in the dark,
    Now I understand

Just like a star across my sky,
    Just like an angel off the page,
    You have appeared to my life,
    Feel like I'll never be the same,
    Just like a song in my heart,
    Just like oil on my hands,
    Oh.. I do love you,

phobeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! kala ko naman na coma ka na ng tuloyan hahaha! wow...nakapg open at close ka ng house nice!

may bitbit ka nanaman jan! love it!

naluha ka ba? i texted u diba? yl i was oraganizing the files i kept staring at the burak ay pics my gash buti natapos ako hahah LOL.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ayan nasesenti ako gosh!!!!
  • grannyvingrannyvin Member PExer
    HI, Eena have to go to bed now just waiting to move to the new house,thanks to you & to PB nyt nyt to all Gelos ol,nyt Mestiza,& Ge
  • TweetystarTweetystar Member PExer
    giisszy.xo wrote: »
    psssssttt... mga GELOs... may house warming gift ako para sa inyo! hehehehe! SYNOPSIS ng "LAND DOWN UNDER" .... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ang gandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! i can`t wait to see the movie.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! synopsis pa lang.. kinikilig na ako!!!!!! :bounce2:

starmagz-gelokiss.jpg

Watch Angel Locsin & Piolo Pascual on Star Cinema's last movie of the year - "Land Down Under"!

This is the story of a woman who goes to the Land Down Under for the sake of her family and her dreams, and the man who would go to the ends of the earth to follow her.

After working for several years in Manila, Migo (Piolo Pascual) returns to Bukidnon, to its magnificent rolling hills and lush pasture lands, to reclaim the ranch that his family had lost after his father's death.

During the famous Kaamulan festival, Migo sees his first love, Arah (Angel Locsin), who also happens to be the beautiful and fearless rodeo queen of Bukidnon. He falls in love with her all over again and resolves to win back her heart as well.

However, Arah is already engaged to Brian Sullivan, an Australian rancher. Being the eldest daughter of a poor cowboy, she feels compelled to accept this man's offer of marriage in order to give her family a better life, no matter how much she still loves Migo.

Arah leaves Bukidnon, along with a group of Pinoy cowboys who have been hired to work in the vast and lonely Australian ranch, which is even bigger than Bukidnon.

Arah thinks it's all over between her and her great love, but two years later, Migo arrives in Australia to work as a cowboy and, more importantly, to get Arah back.

Can their love bloom again in the dry landscape of the Outback? Will Migo be able to reclaim the love he has lost, or will he learn to let her go and start anew?

Thanks GE !!!! :love::love::love:
    gelo_nowherebetter.jpg

HEAVEEEEEENNNNN... :love:

Cowboy meets Cowgirl!!!!!!!! WELL HELLO THERE!!!!:love:
    giisszy.xo wrote: »

starmagz-gelokiss.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...

thanks partnerrrrrrrrrr :love:

jusko pooooo,, excited na ko sa movie ang tagal ng JAN.. JAN JAN JAN na sana.. bwahahahahahah

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

naiimagine ko palang kilig ever na ko.. nde kaya magcollapse ako sa movie house?? :lol:
  • pinkbikepinkbike PJ is da MAN! PExer
    GE! salamat sa house warming gift :) love it!! can't wait for GELOs movie!!! let's make it #1!

bye bye gelos....sweet gelo dreams muna me!!!

Keep the faith!!!
  • serendipity08serendipity08 And Solskj?r has won it! PExer
    Tweetystar wrote: »
    akala ko rin cel :lol:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    byers cousin phoebeeeeeeeeee :wave:

sweet gelo dreams to you.. next time ulit.. :love:

mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... labya Dyosang phoebe.. :love:
    gelo_sexyisanunderstatement.jpg

OH SOOOOOO SEXYYYYY.. :love:
  • giisszy.xogiisszy.xo *always; DEMILY♥ ∞ CharDawn PExer

talaga!! they will show it today.. nakz.. cge.. update nyo nalang kami!! sana nga GeLo will be together agen!!!!! ABANGAN! hahaha

LOLAny03 wrote: »
    HELLO MARENG STAR, CEL 2 and GE!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!:love::love:

hiyaaah trish.. musta ka na?! weee.. oo nga ang saya saya.. new haus na naman.. POSITIVE VIBES.. AND HAPPY & IN LOVE AS EVER!! WEEEEEEE

grannyvin wrote: »
    HI, Eena have to go to bed now just waiting to move to the new house,thanks to you & to PB nyt nyt to all Gelos ol,nyt Mestiza,& Ge

hiiii mommy!!!! cge po, enjoy ur sleep. sweet gelo dreams. i`ll catch up w/ u agen later.. babush.. mwaaah <3

Tweetystar wrote: »
    Thanks GE !!!! :love::love::love:

ur welkam ate star!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I`M SOOO EXCITED NA TALAGA FOR THE MOVIE.. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

thnx din to my source for the synopsis.. hehehe
    byers mommyyyyyyy :wave:

sweet gelo dreams.. mwahhhhhhhhhhhh...

keep the faith.. :lovel:
    izta13 wrote: »
    bwahahahahahahaahahahahhahahaha.... dyosa, katol at kagrabehan??? tignan mo naman no. of posts ko.. half ng kay gg1.. bwahahahahahahah.. mas madaldal talaga ang gg1.. :rotflmao:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... grabengggggg miss na talaga yan.. missed you too.. jusme, we'll see each other.. lapit na.. :love:

YUP YUP....GRABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I can't wait to see u guys on NOV. 30th weekend!!

Countdown ..countdown!

GRANNY vin...have fun in LA next weekend! *okay*
    gelo_umbrella.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh,,,

nde din pwedeng iwan ang payong ni ANGELICa.. baka umulan.. bwahahahahaah.. :naughty:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file