GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

♥Piolo Pascual & Angel Locsin♥ Oh Yes!This is it! Nobody Can Stop Us!♥ Gelo. XXII

angel's_bangsangel's_bangs if ur luking for blackeye.. PExer
geloxxii_ohyesthisisit.jpg

*credits to pinkbike for the banner*

Comments

• angel's_bangsangel's_bangs if ur luking for blackeye.. PExer
    [highlight]Welcome to our 22nd House.Home of the Gelos. Friends of Piolo and Angel.One Team One Voice One Love. [/highlight]

2d1mqft.jpg

[highlight]Previous Threads:[/highlight]

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: When the King meets the Queen I
    PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: When The King Meets The Queen. Kingdom of Gelo II
    PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: Lobo's Breathtakingly Beautiful Couple. Gelo III
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ "Sobrang bagay kayo, sana kayo na!". Gelo IV
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Ode To Romance, Man Here Is Your Woman!. GELO V
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Sobrang bagay kayo, sarap ninyong panoorin. GELO VI
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ In your arms I am home. GELO VII
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Sabayan Mo Ako, Sabayan Kita. GELO VIII
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ You Take My Breath Away. GELO IX
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ I'm Gonna Fight for You. GELO X
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ You will Always be in my heart. GELO X!
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ You'll Always Be my BABY. GELO XII
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Baby You're My Destiny. GELO XIII
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Baby You're The Love of My Life. GELO XIV
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Giddy Up Baby! Gelo Goes Outback. GELO XV
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Baby Hold Your Horses! Gelo Goes Outback. GELO XVI
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Baby I'll Ride With You. Gelo Goes Outback. GELO XVII
    ♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ Oh Yessssss baby! Aussie here they come! Gelo xviii
    ♥ PIOLO & ANGEL ♥OH YESSS!Baby Uuwi na tayo! ♥ Home is where the Heart is ♥ Gelo xix.
    ♥Piolo Pascual & Angel Locsin ♥"Oh Yessssssssssss Baby I'm Happy!"Gelo xx
    ♥Piolo Pascual & Angel Locsin♥ Oh Yes! Baby “Where You go I go” ♥ Gelo. XXI ♥
    [/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    *credits pinbkbike for the banner*
    pjsig.jpg

[highlight]Piolo pascual[/highlight]

Piolo Jose "PJ" Nonato Pascual, born January 12, 1977 at Manila, Philippines is a Filipino singer, actor, TV host, model.

Intense and irresistible are the only ways to describe Piolo Pascual. Stealing thousands of women's hearts in the Philippines, Piolo is indeed one man audiences just can't refuse.

Piolo Pascual, who's the embodiment of success in local show business in the Philippines today, believes that the answer is predestination. A quick background check on his show biz history supports his position: In his early teen years, he became a part of "That's Entertainment" but his career failed to take off.

After high school, he joined UST's theater group, Teatro Tomasino, and soon found himself in a children's show on Channel 2 in the Philippines, "Atbp."

Then he made it to the giant network's Star Circle, Batch 3. But before he could catch up with his more popular contemporaries, Piolo chose to live with his mom in the United States, where he did a string of odd jobs instead of pursuing a college degree. Then he made the decision that changed his life forever. He went back to the Philippines and picked up from where he had left off. He finally got his break in the weekly miniseries, "Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako," (The Moment You Need Me) and in "Lagarista."

Piolo's short stint in the soap "Esperanza" led to his pairing with the popular Judy Ann Santos. A couple of hits and some strategic career-management planning later, Piolo is the hot young actor in the Philippines.

"We make our own destiny," he nods, shifting his attention away from his laptop, which he brings to his tapings, to reply to our query. "But everything comes from God."

Piolo now tries his best to faithfully attend his Church's Sunday service, and also to read the Bible and pray more.

"He's been so good to me," he says. "Honestly, I don't feel I deserve all these blessings. But I savor each one of them and I treat it as a gift. Now I want to be a living example of God's goodness."

Piolo is one of the busiest stars in Asia. Piolo and Judy Ann, recently completed a new movie titled "Picture Mom."

Piolo also sings. It's a little difficult telling how good a singer he is, what with the way his voice is being drowned out by the deafening screams of his fans. But music industry heavies believe in his potential. His eponymous debut album is quickly turning gold. But he hastens to add that a follow-up is not in the works yet. In fact, it may take a while before he goes back to the recording studios.

Piolo, you see, is a cautious person. If he feels he can't handle a responsibility, he won't hesitate to say no. For instance, he's been offered to do either a solo or a back-to-back concert this year, but he opted for a smaller participation as a guest artist. This attitude almost cost him his Jules role in "Dekada '70." Piolo declined the offer by Star Cinema because he felt he couldn't do it. Fortunately, he set aside his fears and let his theistic instincts rule. Winning the Best Supporting Actor award forces him to always be at his theistic best.

"Nakakatakot kasi (It's scary) to prove that I deserve it," he acknowledges. "But I love my craft, and that will be my motivation for the new assignments I take on."

Piolo may be destined to be a successful young star, but he certainly worked hard for the fulfillment of his dream.

*pinkbike for the fanart*
    gelsig.jpg

[highlight]Angel Locsin[/highlight]

(born Angelica Colmenares on April 23, 1985), is a television and film actress, commercial model, film producer and fashion designer in the Philippines.

Locsin rose to prominence after being cast as one of the lead stars in the fantasy-themed television series Mulawin in 2004. Soon after, she starred as the superheroine Darna in the TV adaptation of the Mars Ravelo comics. When her contract expired on March 2007, Angel did not renew her contract to her mother studio, GMA Network, and signed an exclusive contract in ABS-CBN despite her booming career on the first.[1] Locsin is currently filming Land Down Under, her first movie in Star Cinema to be released on November 12, 2008 on theaters.

Early life

She grew up in Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines. Her parents separated when she was fourteen, and she has since lived with her father, Angelo Colmenares.

Education

Locsin is a native of Bulacan where she spent her elementary education. However, she finished her High School education at the University of Santo Tomas, Manila. In August 2007, she also attended a short-course for fashion design in St. Martin's School of Arts in London, United Kingdom.

Early work

Locsin was discovered by a talent scout while she cuts classes with a friend. She was shopping at SM City North EDSA in Quezon City. She then auditioned for several commercials. She is supposed to be a part of the Batch 9 of ABS-CBN's Star Circle Batch (now Star Magic), but she failed to sign a contract because her father, Angelo Colmenares, did not agree. After a year, she became a contract star of GMA Artist Center.

Television career

Locsin first appeared on Click, a 1999 teen-oriented program under GMA Network. Locsin was also included in the cast of Ang Iibigin Ay Ikaw Pa Rin which was starred by Christopher De Leon, Richard Gomez and Alice Dixson on the lead roles. In 2004, she also starred in All Together Now.citation needed

Mulawin

Main article: Mulawin

Mulawin was the primetime TV series that launched Angel's flight to stardom. In August 02, 2004, she portrayed the role of Alwina and was paired with Richard Gutierrez, who played Aguiluz. It tells about two races of winged humanoids, the Mulawin must fight the Ravena to protect the mortals from its wrath. It ended on March 18, 2004. Together, they soared the skies, and so did the TV ratings.

Darna

Main article: Darna (TV Series)

After Mulawin, she bagged the role of Darna in GMA Network's telefantasya, Mar's Ravelos Darna , a Pinay heroine, with Dennis Trillo as her leading man. According to AGB and AC Nielsen, Darna was the first primetime series to reach a 47.1% rating in 2005. It also generated 52.1% rating, the highest rating achieved by any GMA-7 show, on its fourth episode, when Angel transformed from Narda to Darna. Since then, she received several TV commercials and endorsements, film projects, lead role projects thus getting huge popularity in the Philippines.

Majika

Main article: Majika

In March 20, 2006 Angel had the viewers enthralled again with the fantaserye, Majika. The kids adored Sabina, the elder daughter of Ayesa and Garam which were played by Carmina Villaroel and Zoren Legaspi. The teens loved the charm of Argo, played by Dennis Trillo. And combining their forces together, the result was truly magical. It ended on September 29, 2006.

Asian Treasures

Main article: Asian Treasures

In 2007, Locsin starred in Asian Treasures with Philippine's Action Star, Robin Padilla, Its pilot episode, which garnered a 41.8% rating (Mega Manila), aired on January 15, 2007. It is believed to be the most expensive TV series ever produced in Philippine TV costing more than 140 million pesos, roughly 3.1 million dollars. It was the first Philippine series that was shot in multiple countries such as Mongolia, Thailand and Chinacitation needed. It's packed with action scenes, adventure, and a bit of drama. And it introduced the first-time pairing of Robin Padilla and Angel, which was evidently well received by the public. The series got extended, adding 20 more episodes to give way to the clamor of the viewers. Angel's role here was inspired by Angelina Jolie's "Lara Croft: The Tomb Raider". However, this was Angel's last project with GMA-7.

Move to ABS-CBN

On August 11, 2007 Locsin finally signed a 2-year exclusive contract in ABS-CBN. Angel was warmly welcomed by ABS-CBN executives including Eugenio Lopez III, Malou Santos and Ms.Charo Santos-Concio.[8] In an interview done by Piolo Pascual in Cinema One's Persona, Angel said that she's enterested to work with ABS-CBN talents including Ms.Judy Ann Santos, Claudine Barretto, Aga Muhlach, Sharon Cuneta, Maricel Soriano and Vilma Santos.citation needed

Lobo

Main article: Lobo (TV series)

In January 28, 2008, Locsin launched her first teleserye in ABS-CBN entitled Lobo where she was paired to Piolo Pascual. It premiered with a rating of 27.7%, this registered a higher pilot reception compared to Palos and Kung Fu Kids in Mega Manila ratings.[9]The cast of Lobo was ecstatic with the warm reception from viewers to their pilot episode, especially Angel whose transfer to ABS-CBN was considered very controversial. Eventually, in the end of the series, it got the highest rating of 33.4% (compared to its on-screen rival Dyesebel (aired on GMA 7, top-billed by Locsin's so-called rival Marian Rivera) which only garnered 33.2% in the nationwide ratings game conducted by NUTAM Ratings. However, It is currently the most expensive teleserye made by ABS-CBN. The series ended on July 11, 2008.

Early Films

Locsin first starred in films such as Ping Lacson Supercop, Mano Po 2, Kuya and Singles. In 2004, Locsin starred films such as Mano Po 3 and Sigaw which both included in 31st Metro Manila Film Festival.citation needed

2005-2007

In 2005, Locsin starred in her first movie under GMA Films, Let the Love Begin which had grossed P122 Million Pesos. She also reprised her role as Alwina in Mulawin:The Movie. In early 2006, Locsin made another box-office hit I Will Always Love You which grossed more than P160 Million Pesos, In that same year, Locsin starred TxT and in Metro Manila Film Festival entry, Mano Po 5. In early 2007, Locsin also reunited with Richard Gutierrez in The Promise where their roles were considered more mature than their last film.

Locsin had also produced her own film entitled Angels where she spent roughly more than 20 Million Pesos. It was shown in theaters on April 12, 2007.

2008-present

Land Down Under is Locsin's first movie in Star Cinema featuring her leading man Piolo Pascual, to be filmed in Bukidnon and in Darwin, Australia. It was also annouced that TFC Subscribers are very excited to watch the movie and on its playdate. It is expected to be shown in theaters nationwide on November 12, 2008.

Interests

Locsin consistently helps Gabriela Partylist and other Children Foundations. In fact last April 23, 2007, Locsin celebrated her birthday with Gabriela foundation, a political-sector partylist that support women and less-fortunate children. On April 20, 2008, Locsin was scheduled for a gift-giving to the less fortunate children in Payatas, Quezon City and helped certain poor children gave food, clothing and their basic needs. It was her birthday gift which was supported by her sponsors.

*credits to pinkbike for the fanart*
    piolo_mrcapricorn.jpg

[highlight]MR. CAPRICORN....[/highlight]

It is very difficult to get close to a Capricorn guy. He is always enclosed within a strong wall, which is not too easy to breach. He is not too gregarious & outgoing, but his personality traits include determination and patience. He has fierce ambitions, which he pursues with a strong resolve. If you look at him casually, it may seem as if he prefers solitude to company. Now, look deeper, inside his heart. Though he doesn't show it, he wants admiration as much as other people. It's just that a Capricorn male is too shy to express his feeling openly.

The characteristics profile of a Capricorn male makes him a true romantic, though you may come to know about this after the courtship days are almost coming to an end. He prefers to maintain a control over his emotions and displays composed manners, realistic actions and somber intentions. You have to remember that this is not what he is on the inside. Infact, he is very much like a coconut, which seems to be tough on the outside but is extremely soft internally. If you manage to peek inside his heart, you will see a charming person, who loves to dream, likes getting wet in the rain and seeks compliments.

You just have to become to be one of those few who manage to come close to him. A Capricorn man can provide you with a roof in a storm as well as keep you warm on a freezing winter night. Don't expect him to start reciting poems for you. He is a romantic at heart, but these feelings will not get displayed every now and then. As long as you know what he feels for you, it is enough for him. He doesn't need to tell the world that he loves you. You will have to slowly lure him out of his protective shell and encourage him to show his emotions.

Initially, romance and love may look like just a part of your Capricorn man's schedule. However, as he grows older, the love will become like an old wine, richer than before. He will always provide you with an umbrella on a rainy day and remain devoted to you as long as he lives. Look beyond that tough exterior, he has a gentle and caring heart - a heart that will love you even when you start walking with a stick. For him, you will always be the girl who made him fall in love and whom he wants to protect from the rest of the world. What if he doesn't say 'I Love You' that often, he does makes you feel loved all the time!

originally posted by: mel/mcat
    angel_mstaurus.jpg

[highlight]MS. TAURUS...[/highlight]

This female will constantly remain attractive, retaining her "bloom" for many years and being constantly concerned about her appearance. An excellent homemaker, she knows exactly what she wants in the material sense. However, she is not always wise in the philosophic sense. The Taurus woman learns quickly and, with experience, soon becomes a valuable asset to any man who places a successful union high on his list for happiness. Nevertheless, there will be many "ups and downs" in the life of a Taurus female for although she is capable of whole-hearted love, she can also be very contrary and resentful if provoked. There is no danger of the Taurus woman ever going on a spending spree for she is by nature frugal and usually careful with money. Once committed, the Taurus woman is faithful and true, believing from an early age in the "one and only" type of love. Even later in life, should she experience disillusionment and a crushing of her ideal, she continues to hold fast to her vision of one lasting union. A romantic at heart, this female demands absolute fidelity. Not one to mince words, especially in matters of the heart, the Taurus woman detests mind games and teasing and is seldom (if ever) impulsive.

Often described as having a sensual smile and an exotic look in her eyes, the Taurus female is nonetheless far from promiscuous and will seek security and stability in any relationship. The casual affair is not for this woman. In many ways, she is the perfect personification of the old-fashioned girl, being devoted and protective...one who loves and nurtures and gives of her strength. She is is open, affectionate and demonstrative. With a secure sense of her own judgment, she trusts her instincts and refuses to be affected by any negative comments directed toward a loved one by another party. Women governed by this Sign make the most devoted and constant mates, willing to endure the greatest privations and making the most extreme sacrifices for those they love. However, the Taurus female needs to be constantly on guard against insincere sympathy and evil-minded flattery since her kind and sympathetic nature will make her most susceptible. Unless this woman is very careful, she can easily be led far astray.

Extremely independent, the Taurus woman has the sheer determination to succed in life, being stable, secure and loyal. Down-to-earth and normally easy-going, to say nothing of being blessed with a most fascinating and charming personality, she is not difficult to get to know and this tends to draw the opposite sex to her side. Essentially, a homebody, on the occasions when the Taurus female does go out, she is "dressed to the nines" and although appreciative of compliments every now and again, hates to be smothered with attention. Generally, the Taurus woman is graceful and often has a very attractive, well-formed figure. However, she will constantly be fighting a battle with calories due to her weakness for fattening foods.

Lavish with affection and warm-hearted, women of Taurus are usually dearly loved by all who know them...they are indeed counted among the most amiable, magnetic and hypnotic of females. Despite her repeated attempts at domination, the Taurus woman truly wants her partner to be the boss and, if allowed to take over the relationship, is likley to lose all respect for her mate. Although she may grumble at being dominated, she secretly prefers to be ruled because it makes her feel protected. Nevertheless, a certain amount of freedom to do with what she chooses is important and it would be wise for any man involved with a Taurus female to give way on this point. As a mother, the Taurus woman is excellent. She will have a great love for her children...always seeing to their physical needs, ministering to their aches and pains, comforting them and helping them. She will also display much skill and wisdom in their management, to say nothing of winning the esteem and confidence of her children through affection and by cheerfully cajoling them into completing assigned tasks. That having been said, the Taurus mother is no pushover.

In essence, the Taurus female is a true romantic...serene, unaffected, artistic and good-natured. She is very appealing to the opposite sex but is never anything less than elegant with an impeccable sense of taste. She likes to be flattered, cajoled and teased. She also adores being told by her partner that she is loved...she may not always take it seriously, but the she does so love to hear it. It is important to thank this woman for what she does since she cannot bear to be taken for granted. Above all else, the Taurus woman craves affection.

*pinkbike for the fanart8
    inlove.gif

[highlight]GELO So Compatible....[/highlight]

Capricorn may not appear to be ambitious or even intelligent at first, but these qualities Taurus easily sees as the relationship progresses; as well as a strong dominating streak in his/her nature. Capricorn will want to share all of Taurus' worries and fears which his/her keen senses quickly notice. They are better able to understand each others feelings, depressions, and sense of humor due to a natural empathy that exists between them.

Taurus and Capricorn both need to have stability in their home life enabling them to feel secure and loved. Capricorn does not have the ability to express the self well and this may be confusing to Taurus, who eventually realizes that actions speak louder than all the pretty speeches in the world.

Life could run smoothly in this love match but the fly in the ointment will be when Taurus does something terribly extravagant that will disturb the cautious and wary nature of Capricorn. Capricorn being on the quiet side, "still water runs deep", makes a good companion for home loving Taurus, and if satisfaction is experienced in the domestic area these two could be inseparable.

Capricorns sexual appetite can be either over indulgent, or he/she may abstain altogether if affected by outside pressures. Taurus will need to be sensitive to Capricorns tension and be willing to discus it and ease his burden of guilt he/she may feel because of it. This is a very good relationship as Taurus is well equipped to deal with Capricorn and vice versa. This is a match made in Heaven.

piolo_kingsig.jpg

Image-1.jpg

Image-2.jpg

Image-3.jpg

Image-4.jpg

Image-5.jpg
    angel_queensig.jpg

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]1-1-1.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

12-1.jpg

9-3.jpg
    gelo_angelwalkingonair.jpg

One day, your arms will possess me,
    One day, you will ask for my hand,
    One day, the ring will be shining,
    In the sun as we walk thro' the sand.
    gelo_pjwalkingonair.jpg

One day, romance will caress me,
    One day, the church bells will chime,
    And we will go cruising together forever
    For the love of my dreams will be mine.

*credits to pinkbike for the fanart*
    2liyh5x.jpg

A gentle brush of his fingers,
    Sending shivers down my spine.
    In the love I see in his eyes,
    Is a love that equals mine.

He greets me with a smile,
    And leaves me with a kiss.
    If he were to ever leave me,
    I couldn't imagine what I'd miss.

Maybe it's his touch,
    Or the way he makes me feel.
    But whatever it is,
    I'm head over heels.

by: Danyka A. Hoover
    kesnxf.jpg

Glow lady
    Outshine the moon
    Your radiance lends warmth
    To the sun, at high noon
    You are beautiful-
    Like a portrait, framed in gold
    In comparison to you
    Even fire seems cold.

Glow lady
    Show me some sign
    That I have touched your heart
    Like the way you have mine
    You are wonderful-
    Like a June moonlit night
    Like that last puzzle piece
    When it fits in just right.

Glow lady
    What more can I say
    My thoughts are all of you
    Every night, every day
    You have touched-
    Something brand new in me
    And these things I now feel
    I feel, so tenderly.

by:James R. Heath, Jr
    gelo_bridge.jpg

ANGEL LOCSIN: "si piolo naman nako pinangarap ko talagang makatrabaho 'to
    'di ko pagpapalit 'to noh" (tv patrol)

PIOLO PASCUAL: "it was once a dream for me na makasama si angel
    na maging kaibigan si angel...i never thought na pwede palang maging
    katotohanan ang mga panaginip" (the buzz)

ok8lg9.jpg
    GELO CONSTITUTION

We the People of the Geloland, in Order to form a more orderly
    and harmonious union,, establish peace , insure domestic Tranquility, ,promote unity, and secure Gelo’s position as one of the most formidable tandem in Philippine Entertainment History, We now ordain and establish this Constitution for the Gelo followers herein PexLand.

ARTICLE I

GOVERNANCE

I.1The Gelos have organized a group of council, not to assume power or control over anyone but to serve as a guide and support group for all members and followers of our Gelosociety.In deference to their experience in this thread ,they are entitled to lead and to make decisions regarding our gelo endeavours.Fundamentally important for the promotion of Gelo welfare and team support proliferation.Every certified true blue gelo will be informed about details regarding any gelo project,

I.2..any financial aid in monetary forms and others are not mandatory , so too any tasks shall be done voluntarily and not forcibly,subsequently all these will be done in complete transparency as is done presently by the Secretary and Gelo charge d'affaires,anyone who has a share on this funds raised will receive complete detailed report as per projects.

ARTICLE 2
    FREEDOM AND RESPONSIBILITY

2.1 Every Gelo poster/supporter has freedom to post and express his /her opinion, but any offensive , discriminatory or demeaning remarks of anyone apropos of a fellow gelo to anyone apropos of a fellow gelo and mostly that which refers to Gelo.. most of all words or exchanges that will lead to dissension and detrimental to the peace herein and outside pex will be considered treachery to our society, if anyone will maliciously and felloniously violate this law, not once but several times,he or she will be considered anathema to the gelo societyand will never be welcomed again.Be it a waya or a regular member .Any railings or violent reactions one has a freedom to do so and act on it verbally, on the premise that it is done outside of the forum and not within our area of responsibility.If anyone violates this pact they will have to be ready for the waya's counter attacks and defense.

2.2 Gelo Thread is for and in support of Piolo and Angel and their team up to flourish and to be cemented on the pedestal of Philippine Entertainment Industry.Hence,Every certified true gelo has a responsibility to act on this goal via email brigades and support of any movie and television or any commercial,ads,concerts and various projects.All of this as reiterated shall be voluntary and will not be imposed.With freedom also entails responsibilty, every gelo is accountable of his or her own action.

ARTICLE 3

Foreign Relations and Diplomacy

3.1 Any ambassador and foreign liasons,are welcome to post but we do not welcome any supporter from the land of flies.To avoid war of words and bickering,for we advocate peace,be it known that this is a tranquil land,but as our territory , Gelo is sovereign here, respect sovereignity.

3.2 Any media machineries or press releases which cast our gelo in dark light is not to be posted or entertained on our thread to avoid negativity.A certified true gelo will not be affected by the media bliztkrieg aired by enemy camps.This is Gelo Thread, hence,it is self explanatory that the leading stars are Piolo And Angel.Know your place under the sun, everyone has his own territory.

ARTICLE 4

Individuality, Equality,Friendship,

4.1 Every Gelo has individuality no one is above or beneath as far as this society is concerned.This thread and its society has started and was forged in respect of individuality, their own talents and skills let us maintain it so.(see max ehrmann's desiderata c-1920)
    Respect the rights of the artists and writers who post their craft and their excellence as tribute to the Gelo Sovereign

4.2 no one is and no will be above the law,for unity and harmony every gelo who affixed their signatures are bound by this law, for you have signed it voluntarily..Be it known that the pavement towards our goal is not a smooth ride but as Virgil said hoc opus hic labor est
    the journey to go there is easy but to go back in retreat is hard,a gelo has no turning back, either you join or not at all.This mandate is for the rule of law, so it was written , so it must be done...

hereupon we affixed our pex-signature,

sanctina
    mavicar1219
    LOLany03
    Pinkbike
    preety_eena
    mcat
    luvie
    BatGirlBeyond3
    luludia77
    jlagape
    bituin
    grannyvin
    pinaybeauty
    reeseannbelle01
    kielnico
    shelly10
    camsasia_03
    reggie_22
    lorethes
    ilovemyown
    meebo
    heartishir0016
    esquire1233
    giiszzy.xo
    fuzzle07
    toeberries111
    wyndz
    cody$
    mhe26
    lobogirl22
    ness424
    izta13
    fai
    sambuddy_dengel
    gracemary
    serendipity08

desiderata(max ehrrman-1920's)

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible, without surrender,
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
    and listen to others,
    even to the dull and the ignorant;
    they too have their story.
    Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
    they are vexatious to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others,
    you may become vain or bitter,
    for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
    Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
    Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
    it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs,
    for the world is full of trickery.
    But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
    many persons strive for high ideals,
    and everywhere life is full of heroism.
    Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection.
    Neither be cynical about love,
    for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
    it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
    gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
    Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
    But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
    Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline,
    be gentle with yourself.
    You are a child of the universe
    no less than the trees and the stars;
    you have a right to be here.
    And whether or not it is clear to you,
    no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
    whatever you conceive Him to be.
    And whatever your labors and aspirations,
    in the noisy confusion of life,
    keep peace in your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
    it is still a beautiful world.
    Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

drafted by sanctina on 1st day of August, in the year of our Lord 2008..with the permission of the waya council

for those who will be adding their names please check for the latest updated list before adding your names to avoid confusion.
    we don't want people's names missing on the list so please always check the last page of the thread for the most recent updated list ...thanks.
    gelowarning.jpg

f58wm9.jpg

Click for the list
    gelai23
    lookslikepj
    Ophelia_Kills
    sanctina
    kewl_aaron
    meebo
    Issie000
    lovekopiolo
    heyheyhey
    coffeeprincess1
    janray
    mching1010
    marigold2007
    giisszy.xo
    prettypinky
    idolgel
    BatGirLBeyond3
    jinro17
    superbrendy
    Mitch143
    kapagkasamakita
    curtictoc
    fuzzle07
    medcitygirl
    sambuddy_dengel
    ella_frell16
    harvyi2345678
    sandy_03
    jfk707
    zyzic
    fanatonics
    walangkapalit
    u_rockgel
    pjnetski
    missy72
    sherylhernandez
    pj dreamboy
    popinats
    dorian
    mavicar1219
    JC Cayas
    fujiapple
    ilovemyown
    gapgrl
    Tweetystar
    caligal
    timeless1991
    lobogirl22
    Cody$
    akno28
    emruth823
    bituin8989
    caffeinerush21
    kielnico
    GELOLOVE
    c3rtfidangelian
    herecathy6
    pinkbike
    LOLAny03
    pretty_eena
    luvie
    mcat
    ponticello
    grmary
    pinaybeauty
    shelly10
    grazieh12
    izta13
    dzejla
    wyndz
    mhe26
    piolo's angel
    esquire1223
    reesennbelle01
    ness424
    gracemary
    jlagape
    sosyalingirlinparis
    lina500
    lorethes
    camsasia_03
    serendepity08
    grannyvin
    kuniko70
    GeloAngelPiolo
    luludia77
    aij
    toeberries111
    piper_19
    hylond
    angel's_bangs
    gely.an
    angel charmz

[highlight]if you're a true blue..100% gelo fan...feel free to add your name on the list[/highlight]

this is the updated list..if u don't know how to add your name just tell me and i'll add it for you guys thanks :)
    GELO for life!!!
    rthiqx.jpg

Happy Posting the all the regulars and to the newbies
    keep the faith! :heartpump:
    2zef39g.jpg

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."

:heartpump:KEEP THE FAITH!!! :heartpump:
    [highlight]**GELO Destiny**[/highlight]

gelo_destiny.jpg

[highlight]life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences.
    but rather, its a tapestry of events that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan.
    [/highlight]

GELO: Destiny

"It's like the whole universe existed to bring us together"

by pinkbike

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file