Pribadong Nanunungkulang Tagapag-aruga | Private Duty Nurse

2»

Comments

• Inside_traderInside_trader Member PExer
    Looking for a qualified Private Duty Nurse willing to be assigned in Sto. Nino, Meycauayan, Bulacan.

For a 68 yo female Stroke patient with Craniotomy. Currently on NGT.

8 to 12 hours minimum shift per day. Stay in or out. Salary will depend on your qualifications/experience. Contract is flexible from 3 to 6 months, depends on how you get along with the patient.

Must have NBI clearance and must be able to present school credentials. Must have experience in hospital setting.

Looking for someone who can start ASAP. Send your resume and contact details to [email protected].
  • Inside_traderInside_trader Member PExer
    ** 8 to 12 hours maximum shift per day
  • mathewsjohnsmathewsjohns Member PExer
    Almost 80% of android devices are supported for root software. Here one thing that you need to know is that all the phones that have updated android version are pretty much available for root but you need to check your device’s android version to get confirmed. kingoroot rooting app
  • he Psiphon Team has found a particular case of malware camouflaged as a Psiphon 3 Windows executable. <a href="https://psiphon3.co/">psiphon for pc<a/>
  • CarlaNee92CarlaNee92 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi Pexers, if you or anyone you know is interested in having a destination wedding, I'd like to recommend this global wedding marketplace iBride. They can organize weddings in 128 countries so they basically connect wedding professionals with brides-to-be. Meron din from pinas dyan. What I like about them is you can look at all-inclusive wedding packages and compare it sa kung magkano maggastos nio if you go for a big traditional wedding. Or if parang elopement lang gusto nio, you can book just the venue and officiant, bare essentials. You can also contact each vendor directly from the website should you have any questions.

Destination Wedding IBride
  • I am looking for private duty nurse. About me, i am a retired us army , was on vacation here in quezon city , at 44 years oldi had stroke, i sm looking for pdn who can keep track of my eds, prepare myfood and  basic hygiene..salary is 10k/ monthand weekend off. lpls txtme at 9987592174 for more qiestions aboutwhay i am looking for
  • Ted36Ted36 PExer
    Kingoroot is  a good app for Rooting Android and Windows. You can give it try. https://pokesniper.online/kingo-root

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file