future routes to be served in NAIA...

any news? as far i know... the government are doing talks on air agreements with FINLAND, CANADA, SPAIN, IRAN and RUSSIA

sana mayroon ng mga direct routes nito

Comments

• seven13seven13 7thirteen ✭✭✭
    anong airline to and from Russia and Spain?

Finland, may news before na FinnAir is planning to fly here
  • commonercommoner Honorary Member ✭✭✭✭
    i'm sure malaking chance yun sa iran, ang daming iranians nagaaral dito eh...
    ^^ di ko alam yun a. If ever baka Iran AIr ang mag serve ng route
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP ✭✭✭
    sana they'd have flights to amsterdam.

that would be awesomesauce.
  • cxmpccxmpc Member ✭✭
    sana they'd have flights to amsterdam.

that would be awesomesauce.

KLM flies MNL-AMS, ....... :confused:
  • richard24richard24 also here PExer
    most probably ang siguradong matutuloy is manila-tehran., madaming mga iranian students dito sa manila grabe., i'm sure with this development mas lalo pa silang dadami.

sana yung papuntang helsinki matuloy din., para mas madaming tourists at OFW's makauwi dito. :)
  • commonercommoner Honorary Member ✭✭✭✭
    yup KLM flies to amsterdam....
  • markpaulmarkpaul Member ✭✭✭
    Off topic pero sana more international flights from DAVAO!!
  • cyclops22cyclops22 Member PExer
    New Airline this last quarter of 2008
    Yup, Speaking of Iranian..hmm. New & Fast growing Airline based in Tehran will Serve MLA Route SOON !!!!!!!!!

It's MAHAN Air :)
  • Dotey^_^Dotey^_^ Member PExer
    sana bumalik ulit and routes ng LONDON-HEATHROW, PARIS-CHARLES DE GAULLE, FRANKFURT, ZURICH, NEW YORK-JFK at CHICAGO-O'HARE...
    kapos talaga sa International flights ang Pinas
    markpaul wrote: »
    Off topic pero sana more international flights from DAVAO!!

davao is not really a well known tourist destination internationally unlike Cebu
    Dotey^_^ wrote: »
    sana bumalik ulit and routes ng LONDON-HEATHROW, PARIS-CHARLES DE GAULLE, FRANKFURT, ZURICH, NEW YORK-JFK at CHICAGO-O'HARE...
    kapos talaga sa International flights ang Pinas

upon the upgrade of the Philippines from CATII to CATI [hopefully by next year], JFK is part of PAL's US expansion plans alongside with San Diego upon the arrival of PAL's 77W.

Regarding Europe routes, from Airlines of the world thread, Frankfurt would be most likely be the first route of PAL to Europe if they would plan to fly there again. Also CDG is I think another European airport.
    [please correct me if I am wrong, Thanks:D]
    seven13 wrote: »
    upon the upgrade of the Philippines from CATII to CATI [hopefully by next year], JFK is part of PAL's US expansion plans alongside with San Diego upon the arrival of PAL's 77W.

Regarding Europe routes, from Airlines of the world thread, Frankfurt would be most likely be the first route of PAL to Europe if they would plan to fly there again. Also CDG is I think another European airport.
    [please correct me if I am wrong, Thanks:D]

PARIS-CHARLES DE GAULLE nga eh... :rolleyes:
  • nlanlanlanla Member PExer
    Is 3 hours enough to catch a transfer flight from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3? Our flight from HK via PAL will arrive on Terminal 2 at around 3:15PM and our flight to go to the province via Cebu Pacific (Terminal 3) is at 6:10 PM. How far is Terminal 3 from Terminal 2? Is it better to hail a taxi or just use the free shuttle (i.e. does the shuttle has a special route to avoid traffic)? Thanks for your reply.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file