I am falling in love for the first time but...

but the guy is taken...well I guess.He has a girlfriend,but it says on his social networking site that he is single...dunno which is which though. It is very surprising because he is totally not my type,but I found myself crushing on him lately...I want to catch his attention but I can't bring myself to do that because of the fear that I might ruin a relationship - and I never want to do that.Shall I keep it to myself?:depressed:

Comments

• FIRSTLY, do you best and try your hardest efforts to FIND OUT WHETHER HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND OR NOT. Ask some close friends around for help, ask somebody close to him who can keep a secret, any way or strategy you can think of. At this point, you are not sure of his romantic status, so go DETERMINE IT.

If he has a girlfriend, you should keep it to yourself. Otherwise, you would be ruining their relationship. Don't do to other women what you don't want to be done to you. And what you sow, you shall surely reap in the end.

If he has no girlfriend, congratulations! Do not keep it to yourself. Exert your hardest efforts, but in a LADYLIKE, "DALAGANG FILIPINA" manner, in a strategic manner, to win his affections and to win him as your boyfriend.
  • tigacaintatigacainta The Interpreter ✭✭✭✭
    but the guy is taken...well I guess.He has a girlfriend,but it says on his social networking site that he is single...dunno which is which though. It is very surprising because he is totally not my type,but I found myself crushing on him lately...I want to catch his attention but I can't bring myself to do that because of the fear that I might ruin a relationship - and I never want to do that.Shall I keep it to myself?:depressed:

Iha..

lahat ng Guys sa friendster or networking sites.. Single status..mas attractive ang dating.. hehehe

just breaking the ice here..

anyways just like any relationship lahat may pinagsisimulan.. i'm sure you can sent him a PM or Text sa CP or even drop him an email or 2..

re queries na saan at paano mo sya namataan.. tell something about his profile that interest you.. baka you have something in common sa sports, hobbies atbp.... maybe you can get lucky this time..

having a GF or steady should not create a wall from the outside world... you should feel no guilt in trying to befriend yun crush mo.. life is short for such a simple interaction.. kung saan ka sasaya dun tayo dapat..

remember all is fair in love & war..

after all this is year 2008 not 1958..
  • RedhotOneRedhotOne Member PExer
    Hi unhappymaiden04. I believe the others have already addressed the guy's romantic attachment part of your dilemma and there's nothing different I can add to it. However, I'm curious about your statement that "he is totally not my type." So what exactly enticed you to have a crush on him?
  • rayzlerayzle Member PExer
    i am afraid that when you do something na mapansin ka, pwede mo talaga ma ruin yung relationship. it's possible. so sinasabi na rin ng konsensya mo eh better na keep it na lang and get over it quickly.
  • punkrock_kidpunkrock_kid Member PExer
    do you think you can be a better girlfriend? if yes then go for it. ^_^ but never agree to be a second girl. make sure na pag naghiwalay sila, settled muna lahat bago maging kau. yun lng po.
  • lanie_rockslanie_rocks Rock and Rule! ✭✭

Hmm.. Investigate first kung meron nga bang gf or if single talaga. know him better first.. Be friends with him muna. Don't let your emotions run into this right away. Enjoy your time knowing this person more, then if you think that he's worth it, then go. Fall na! :)*okay*
  • if you are very pretty and you're confident that you can snatch him away then go for the kill :) Little advice coming from a guy, the only way to snatch a guy from someone he loves is a prettier girl
  • 24242424 Guest PExer

if you dont want to end up as a number 2 stay away from guys who are currently in a relationship :glee:
  • jerikacasandrajerikacasandra getting out of funk PExer
    ^I agree.

2424 is a guy. Take his advise and look for someone else.
  • baklitabaklita taas kilay PExer

don't intrude into a relationship that's already taken. kung ikaw
    ang gf... gusto mo masulot ang bf mo sa iyo? same analogy...
    simple solution. the closest you can do is to be a friend.

maraming isda sa dagat... subukan mo ang linta o butete, noh!

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklita

• ~shalala~~shalala~ kebs ko PExer
    nasabi na nila lahat, kaya ito na lang ang sa kin:

umayos ka! matakot ka sa karma.
  • aicute12aicute12 www.lakadpinas.com PExer
    Correct.. remember the GOlden Rule..
    Ikaw, kung feeling mo mas maganda ka, then go.. hehe..
    Pero mas magandang umiwas sa gulo especially if you know that you'll get hurt in the end..
  • flyingVoter2flyingVoter2 biyatch slayer! PExer
    baka naman ganyan din ung nangyari sau aicute12. un din ang problema nung GF ng ex mo bago naging sila ehehehe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file