Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

HRIM - difference of HM and IHM

Ahura MazdaAhura Mazda Member PEx Expert 🎖️
Tanong ko lang po kung anong difference ng HM and IHM na track ng SHRIM. Tsaka ano-ano po yung mga major subjects sa mga track na to? Thanks.

Comments

• j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i think they're just the same although the latter would help expose students to a global stage by having them sent to Europe for their training as it's said so in the new propectus
  • no they are not. ihm gives u 2 degrees when u graduate hm gives u only 1. also the tuition differs. ihm students look so so so great and nice to look at.
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ah...well. I was assuming based from the new Prospectus. hehehe....thanks for the clarification :D
  • haha ihm kasi ako and its subjects are much advanced than hm. hehe but with some benefits like you take primlab in advance which is cool kasi u wear chefs attire in your 2nd yr lang unlike hrim you wear it pag 3rd year kana.
  • khcmkhcm PExer
    i.ph.1 wrote: »
    haha ihm kasi ako and its subjects are much advanced than hm. hehe but with some benefits like you take primlab in advance which is cool kasi u wear chefs attire in your 2nd yr lang unlike hrim you wear it pag 3rd year kana.

how much tuition ng IHM per term? :)
  • the tuition fees vary. pero alam ko tuition ng normal hm + 64k. mahal sobra pero ok lang 2 degree eh.
  • Actually one can take primlab even if one is just a 2nd year student.
    One example is moi.

The main difference is that IHM is with Vatel approved curriculum, may international studies and wine appreciation and such.