Home PEx Sports PBA

JC Intal

Rudy_FernandezRudy_Fernandez Baller PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
Malaki potential ng batang to. Sana maganda laro niya this season.

Maganda naman napakita niya kanina sa game nila versus Rain or Shine
15 pts, 10 rebs, 4 assts, 4 steals, 6-15 FG, 2-7 3PTS....coming off the bench.

Sana patuloy lang kasi last year nung rookie siya niya e di napakita potential niya dahil sa injuries at playing time. Madami pa siya kapareho positions sa team.

Sana talaga maganda laro niya this season..=)

Comments

• barbs-forevabarbs-foreva Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    kanina kasi parang garbage time na lng ..sayang si jc sana matrade siya ..hehe .
  • mas mabibigyan sya ng chance siguro sa ibang teams na kulang ng big/athletic SF e.g Ginebra, Coke...madami kasi siyang ka-agaw sa position na yan sa Air21.
  • baludoybaludoy Nag me-meron PEx Expert 🎖️
    if it weren't for the career threatening viral disease he got last season, maybe by now his game may have had some inroads already. medyo minalas lang siya nung nakaraan kaya hopefully mag-ka kumpyansa siya para umarangkada naman laro niya ngayong all-filipino
  • He played well for a rookie in his first conference actually. He was in the top six in statistical points in the rookie of the year race after last year's All-Filipino tournament. Then he contracted the mysterious sickness during a trip to China that stunted his growth.

Against Rain Or Shine, he played well in the first half, so it wasn't all in garbage time. He shot well from the outside, rebounded well and passed well. He was more aggressive at times, but he needs to show more passion and emotion when he is on the court.
  • ^na-intrigue ako dun sa mysterious sickness/viral disease...

@Kambei - stunted his growth...as in physically???
  • baludoybaludoy Nag me-meron PEx Expert 🎖️
    ^hindi siya pinagpapawisan. kaya ang epekto parang nawalan ng cooling system katawan niya kaya mahilo-hilo siya kapag na-iinitan ang katawan niya maski off the court lang
  • ^thanks di ko alam yun nangyari kay JC, buti OK na sya...
  • James Ty IIIJames Ty III PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    baludoy wrote: »
    ^hindi siya pinagpapawisan. kaya ang epekto parang nawalan ng cooling system katawan niya kaya mahilo-hilo siya kapag na-iinitan ang katawan niya maski off the court lang

JC underwent acupuncture to cure his disease.

By the way, JC had a double-double last night. Sayang at natalo ang Air21. They were so frustrated dahil they didn't expect Rain or Shine to play so well.
  • DPS.phDPS.ph PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Same as Denver Lopez sickness..

yup. I agree sana sa ibang TEAM siya mapunta.. para mablossom talent niya.
  • more playing time for JC... konting intensity pa at more slashing moves like kenneth or vergel meneses moves.. yun slam dunking skills mo jc. ilabas mo.. throw it down kahit may defender. *okay*
  • ^ thanks to a bad game by Gary D, JC was able to showcase what his skills.
  • Pwede namang si Canaleta na lang ang itrade eh.
  • all star player in 3-4 years siguro kaya ni JC
  • lkrskb8 wrote: »
    all star player in 3-4 years siguro kaya ni JC
    ganda pa ng syota. hehe ;)
  • what stunted his growth is not really the virus but more because of the limited minutes given to him plus the fact that a lot of the air21 players tend to ballhog and play individually.

arboleda for one is one of most 'ballhog' point guards i've ever seen play the game. then you also have low IQ players like homer se and ranidel ocampo who never saw a bad shot and will shoot the ball without even thinking.

add to that mix the pure scorers like gary david, arwind santos and canaleta who needs the ball to score.

this team has a lot good individual players. however, they really don't play well as a team and makes a lot of bogus decisions on the basketball court. what they need are veterans (not wynne please!) who could provide good leadership on the floor and would exemplify proper teamwork. plus trade some of their players since they have a lot of scorers on the team and add some defensive minded players who are willing to sacrifice their offense.

up to now, i'm wondering how they reached the finals last season but i guess the talent of the team is hard to ignore. plus the fact, that their import provided good defense and leadership inside the court. but now that we are back at all-filipino, expect this team to underachieve again.
  • cochiecoch wrote: »

Yeah.. *okay*
  • tylerdude wrote: »
    what stunted his growth is not really the virus but more because of the limited minutes given to him plus the fact that a lot of the air21 players tend to ballhog and play individually.

arboleda for one is one of most 'ballhog' point guards i've ever seen play the game. then you also have low IQ players like homer se and ranidel ocampo who never saw a bad shot and will shoot the ball without even thinking.

add to that mix the pure scorers like gary david, arwind santos and canaleta who needs the ball to score.

this team has a lot good individual players. however, they really don't play well as a team and makes a lot of bogus decisions on the basketball court. what they need are veterans (not wynne please!) who could provide good leadership on the floor and would exemplify proper teamwork. plus trade some of their players since they have a lot of scorers on the team and add some defensive minded players who are willing to sacrifice their offense.

up to now, i'm wondering how they reached the finals last season but i guess the talent of the team is hard to ignore. plus the fact, that their import provided good defense and leadership inside the court. but now that we are back at all-filipino, expect this team to underachieve again.

Very well said..
  • James Ty IIIJames Ty III PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    cochiecoch wrote: »

JC's girlfriend is Carla Abellana, whose dad is Rey "PJ" Abellana. She appeared in Imbestigador recently where she exposed a talent manager who failed to pay her talent fee on time.
  • pepmanpepman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^^
    Oh yeah! I remember that....mga commercial models na naloko ng isang manager.

BTW, JC Intal has a future. Very excellent ha.