COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

IELTS at TOEFL

Comments

• levitch20levitch20 Member PExer
    does any one can give me an idea about the best ielts review center here in Philippines? coz' im planning to take ielts but i want to enroll in best review center yet affordable somehow.. :)
  • dikonaalamdikonaalam the prince of nursing PExer
    i don't know what's the best, but back in 2008 I did my review at Kaplan. I got the band scores I needed.

Then I took IELTS again last June 2011. This time I used Scott's English Success online review (mostly testing strategies and practice tests). Because I figured I didn't need the traditional review since I can still remember what Kaplan taught me and I'm using English everyday anyway. And again, I got my desire band score.

My point is, if you are a disciplined learner, and you have a good material you can study, save your time and money and do a self-review. You just need to know the techniques and do a lot of practice.
  • patrainepatraine Member PExer
    You may want to try NYELPC. They offer unlimited IELTS review, as well as other reviews like TOEFL and more.

Here's their contact details: [email protected] ; (02) 385-1843 ; or Cavite: (046) 686-8164. Their website: http://www.nyelpc.com/

Oh and don't forget to mention where you got the info, they might give you a discount :)

Hope it helps *okay*
  • patrainepatraine Member PExer
    NYELPC Offers unlimited IELTS review at competitive price (or get a discount too just tell them you got the info here). They also have reviews for TOEFL, EU CEFR, Marlins TOSE and others. For more info here their contact details:

Telephone
    Metro Manila : (02) 385-1843
    Cavite: (046) 686-8164
    [email protected]
  • tammymetammyme Member PExer
    im looking for IELTS or TOEFL course.
    9.0 niner is quite affordable(5000 for unlimited review).
    but i wonder abt the quality.there r many branches. different branches,different instructors.
    i think the average of the passers/the takers is low.

what r ur experiences? :rotflmao:

tnk u for ur sharing.

ps. i live in dagupan city:shedtears:
  • DayananDayanan Member PExer
    I studied a the Jrooz IELTS Review Center they have small classes only in well air conditioned classrooms. The staff is professional polite and answers all questions. I will be taking the exam and will leave more feedback after my IELTS examination.
  • contabilidadcontabilidad Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi. I'm curious about this. There is a certain list of universities na kapag graduate ka dun ay exempted ka na sa IELTS or any English assessment. The link to the list is no more existing, pero sa Canada ang main web. Is this applicable kaya sa lahat ng countries?
  • mnrsbravomnrsbravo Member PExer
    IRIS review center offers affordable and very effective review program for IELTS. It is only P3,500 inclusive of materials, this comes with unlimited lectures and computer-based practices. Aside from the usual perks by other centers, the reason for its HIGH PASSING RATE is that they only cater to a minimum of 4-6 students per class, so it is an individual-type learning. The teacher will be able to adjust according to what you need so you can improve on your weak points.

Kindly visit www.irisreviewcenter.com or contact 09178243870 0r 9134540. They have branches in Cubao, Q.C. near Gateway Mall and Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
    They also offer English Proficiency, if really necessary.

See for yourself.:)
  • mnrsbravomnrsbravo Member PExer
    winslix wrote: »
    any good review centers close to mandaluyong? magkano ba and how long ang reveiw?

I recommend IRIS REVIEW CENTER. They have well-trained instructors, unlimited lectures, free materials, computer practice, coaching, small class size, and more. The area is very conducive for learning. The reason for their excellent passing rate is because teachers adjust to the skill level of the student. The teaching method is different from what others offer.
    www.irisreviewcenter.com /09178243870 / 9134540
    with Sta. Rosa, Laguna Branch:)
  • DayananDayanan Member PExer
    The best IELTS Review Center with branches in Manila, Makati, Cebu and Davao is JRooz Review Center. Top notchers at every exam.

www.jroozreview.com

1514 Cityland Herrera Towers Valero cor V.A. Rufino Sts., Makati 1227, MNL

Tel. (02) 813 7137

Learn from best and pass the IELTS examination with practice. TOEFL review and Physical Therapy Review also available by expert lecturers.

Congratulations to our Students for achieving a 100% passing percentage (June 2011 – March 2012).

JROOZ DIFFERENCE:

Guaranteed 100% Passing Percentage.
    Maximum of 20 Students per Class.
    One on One Coaching.
    1 Week Intensive Review
    Unlimited Review
    Affordable Rates
    Most Comprehensive Review Materials.
    Free Hand-outs.
    Facilities Conducive to Learning (Spacious Lecture Rooms, Computer Laboratory, Excellent Locations, Library, Computers, Free Wifi).
    Trusted by Immigration Consultancy Firms and Recruitment Agencies.
    Review Program Assignment depending on Student’s English Proficiency.
    Accredited Registration Agent of IDP and British Council

Call now for a Free Orientation and a Free Diagnostic Exam.

Manila: 8464522 / 09178954671 (Ms. Thea Cortez)

Makati: 8137137 / 09175537723 (Mr. John Lalic)

Cebu: 5054632 / 09178657669 (Ms. Laarni llanos)

Or email: [email protected]

Add us up on facebook: Jrooz ReviewCenter
  • Im not that confident in taking an online review. I want an actual one. San ba maganda? Thanks
  • jroozieltsjroozielts Member PExer
    Hi, would you like to enroll to us JROOZ IELTS REVIEW CENTER. or you can inquire through phone inquiries..here are our contact numbers: 813-7137 or 09178954671. Thank you! this is from JROOZ
    Hi! i would like to offer to you our IELTS REVIEW CENTER here in AYALA MAKATI. Our program are as follows:

JROOZ DIFFERENCE:
    • Guaranteed 100% Passing Percentage.
    • Maximum of 20 Students per Class.
    • One on One Coaching.
    • 1 Week Intensive Review
    • Unlimited Review
    • Affordable Rates
    • Most Comprehensive Review Materials.
    • Free Hand-outs.
    • Facilities Conducive to Learning (Spacious Lecture Rooms, Computer Laboratory, Excellent Locations, Library, Computers, Free Wifi).
    • Trusted by Immigration Consultancy Firms and Recruitment Agencies.
    • Review Program Assignment depending on Student’s English Proficiency.
    • Accredited Registration Agent of IDP and British Council

you may contact us anytime: 813-7137 / 09178954671
    Are you still looking for IELTS REVIEW CENTER?
  • cher_RNcher_RN Member PExer
    Ano ba ang dapat na i-take na IELTS??? Academic or General???
  • dikonaalamdikonaalam the prince of nursing PExer
    cher_RN wrote: »
    Ano ba ang dapat na i-take na IELTS??? Academic or General???

It depends. Usually for immigration they just require the General. For professional registration (RN, Engineer, etc), they require the Academic. But that's not always the case so you better check with the organization (whether regulatory bodies, immigration office, etc).

For RN's, I am 100% sure that it is Academic IELTS.
  • General ang itetake ko and sa baguio na lang meron nung CELC. Ive emailed JROOZE also. May iba pa ba kayong masuggest na ok na review center? Aside sa niners din at madamihan dun.

Thanks
  • jazzmine22jazzmine22 Non-Member PExer
    Maganda nga daw sa Niners *okay*
  • joantevesjoanteves Member PExer
    0d02a28a41117df2a2e503110b61a44b.jpg

If you're planning to study, work or live abroad, the International English Language Testing System or IELTS is a vital step towards your desired path. It is recognized by many universities and organizations around the world and is a requirement for immigration to Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

Take the first towards achieving your dreams with this FREE IELTS Orientation with FREE Reading and Listening Diagnostic Test at 9.0 Niner IELTS Review and Tutorial Center.

Inclusive:
    IELTS Orientation
    Overview of the IELTS exam
    Overview of the different IELTS test types.
    Description of lectures in Niner
    Planning your review
    Reading and Listening diagnostic test

Schedule: Every Monday 9:00am to 12:00noon

free-ielts-orientation-with-free-reading-and-listening-diagnostic-test-at-niner-ielts-review-and-tutorial-center
  • marchonebusmarchonebus Member PExer
    I passed the IELTS Academic exam. My lowest score is listening 8.5, reading 7.0, writing 8.0, speaking 8.5. What should I do with my IELTS? I'm a Filipino Nurse with 2 years 9 months experience in mental health. I'm currently an OFW in Oman. It's like all countries are open to me since I passed, and I don't know which country to pursue. Where should I go? I already have US licenses but since I find it difficult to go to the States, I want to know what the people think is the easiest country to go to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file