COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

IELTS at TOEFL

Comments

• bybybybybyby Member PExer
    I hope you'll be a niner too! :) God bless.
  • 733733 doglover PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bybyby wrote: »
    I hope you'll be a niner too! :) God bless.

Definitely. *okay*
  • jhayvezjhayvez Member PExer
    733, when are planning to do the review?
  • fossil7fossil7 fossile sept PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    733 wrote: »
    I hope I'll pass the IELTS. I find it difficult cause I'm not really that good in english. :mecry:

I'm going to ernoll at 9 Niners. I really hope that this will help me boost my confidence when answering the questions and get the required score for each concept. :(

Go go go..... to NINERS , i've seen and attended one their lectures and i'm impress,SALUDO ako.
    merong branch sa monumento, si maam marielle i know dun sya and she's good.
    try to consider it, magaling sila.*okay*
  • markpaulmarkpaul Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    In Davao,TSAA!
  • ailanalyssaailanalyssa Member PExer
    Great opportunities to ALL COLLEGE GRADUATES in the UNITED KINGDOM.

Find out how...send an email to [email protected] or txt or call 09237099709.

Our orientation is FREE of charge.

Board Certificate NOT required.
    NO age limit.
    IELTS assistance and exam, part of the package.
  • princess_catyaprincess_catya Member PExer
    please do not be fooled with people who keep on encouraging people to apply in the UK with NO PLACEMENT FEE and orientation free of charge. Beware of those recruiters asking for 3000 pesos for "BRITISH ENGLISH COACHING" thru their LBC remittance card. i have been a victim of this scam and i want to put an end to this...
  • amethyst23amethyst23 Member PExer
    Anyone interested to enroll in niners? I am planning to enroll po and I need buddies because they have a promo until august 31. P3,500 lang for unlimited review for a group of 3. Kindly p.m me. thank you
  • 9.0 NINER. They have series of grammar classes and coaching sessions. 4k unlimited pa!
  • mark_dreamymark_dreamy mark_dreamy PExer
    CELC! California English Language Center in front of UP PGH! I got a nine for listening and 8's on all the other areas measured by the IELTS!
  • kate_katekate_kate Member PExer
    The IELTS REVIEW that truly delivers. QUALITY MATTERS MOST.

PACKAGES OFFERED:
    -ULTIMATE PACKAGE (attend ANYTIME from MONDAY-SUNDAY) Php 4,500
    -UNLIMITED WEEKDAY (MONDAY-FRIDAY) for Php 4,000
    -UNLIMITED WEEKEND (FRIDAY-SUNDAY) for Php 3,000
    -UNLIMITED WEEKNIGHT (EVERYDAY from 6PM-9PM) for Php 3,000

For inquiries, please call: 496-9703 or 0927-497-2285
    Business Address: Unit 104 West City Plaza, West Avenue, Quezon City

http://www.facebook.com/IELTSPeoplesAcademy
  • aspiringmngraspiringmngr Member PExer
    Niner! :) I availed of their unlimited review package worth Php5,000.00. I'll be having my speaking exam tomorrow while the other 3 on Saturday. I must say I am ready to take my exam with confidence although kinakabahan ako maski papano. I learned a lot during my review particularly the writing part. I write well naman but I never knew there's a format. Their coaches are great! Alabang branch ako :)
  • jay08jay08 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^wala ba silang promo ngayon? san banda yung alabang branch?
  • mrs.tezukamrs.tezuka ni.cs PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ Their crash course package is worth Php3,000.
    where's the alabang branch located?
  • charolastracharolastra geekgoddess & astralcowgurL PExer
    Got an 8.5 overall band score without the help of a review center...(Salamat Lord!) *okay*

My tip is just to log on to the Road to IELTS website (indicated on the yellow paper attached to the docs from the British Council.) Take their sample tests, which offer similar exercises to the ones found on the actual test. For more review lessons, you'll find that there are also lots of free sample modules online.

But if your aim is to get more than just a so-so grade, then by all means, go for it =) Basta siguraduhin niyong credible yung eenrollan nyo at mag-aral nang mabuti para di sayang ang gastos.
  • aspiringmngraspiringmngr Member PExer
    jay08 wrote: »
    where's the alabang branch located?

In front of Festival Mall, Alabang, you can find an orange building. The orange building is beside the Muntinlupa Fire Station/South Station.

3rd floor yung Niners. Unit 312 :)
    ^^thanks! i'll visit them one of these days
  • ee_eeee_ee Member PExer
    Got an 8.5 overall band score without the help of a review center...(Salamat Lord!) *okay*

My tip is just to log on to the Road to IELTS website (indicated on the yellow paper attached to the docs from the British Council.) Take their sample tests, which offer similar exercises to the ones found on the actual test. For more review lessons, you'll find that there are also lots of free sample modules online.

But if your aim is to get more than just a so-so grade, then by all means, go for it =) Basta siguraduhin niyong credible yung eenrollan nyo at mag-aral nang mabuti para di sayang ang gastos.

Hi charo! It requires username and password. Pero meron pang isa na demo mode. Yun ang sinasabi mo I guess?

Ito lang ni-review mo? Congrats ha! galing! =)
  • tandang sora 2tandang sora 2 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I knew something smelled fishy...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file