<--KRISTEL MORENO--> Another young actress ON THE RISE... :)

kristel2.jpg

W E L C O M E...

KRISTEL MORENO... A new young actress on the rise. She is part of the Star Magic Batch 16 and she is one of the cast of the Kapamilya network's latest telenovela, I Love Betty La Fea, where she plays a mean office receptionist with body odor from sweaty armpits.

Welcome to her PEX thread. Thank you for dropping by and for the support.

Keep Supporting!!! :)

GOD BLESS!!!

Comments

• STAR MAGIC BATCH 16:

Actors and Actresses:

kristel3.jpg
    Kristel Moreno, 17 *okay**okay**okay*
    Justin Gonzalez, 16
    Jubail Andres, 21
    Pica Lozano, 18
    Erika Padilla, 21
    Dominique Llamas, 18
    Enrique Gil, 16
    Lance Christopher, 17
    Nico Ibaviosa, 18
    Reb Sibal, 21
    Kristina Snell, 16
    Vangie Martell, 13
    David Nagtalon, 23
    Kaye Garcia, 19

Singers:

Guji Lorenzana, 25
    Cheska Ortega, 18
    Michaela Milania, 18
    Chase Rivera, 18
    Heidi Riego, 20
    Auriette Divina, 18
  • kristel.jpg

Newbie gets good
    feedback for TV role

NEWCOMER Kristel Moreno has found an excuse to "gate crash" Senator Bong Revilla’s birthday party on September 24. She discovered that her talent manager, Chit Ramos, is close to the Revilla family. In fact, the event will be a co-celebration between Senator Bong and Chit, who marks her birthday on September 20.
    Kristel explained: "Alam ko na kung maghihintay ako ng imbitasyon to his party, hindi ito mangyayari. Aba, hindi ako kilala ni Senator Bong.

"As it is, nangako na si Tita Chit na isasama niya ako and my mom to the event."

Kristel claims that she has been Se-nator Bong’s fan since she was 13. Now that she is 17, her admiration for him has become even more intense.

"I keep CDs of his movies. At ‘ di ako nagsasawang panoorin ito. Avid viewer din ako ng kanyang mga TV show, including his latest, ‘Amazing Kap,’" she said.

Has she met him in person?

"Not yet. ‘Pag nagkataon, sa birthday pa lang niya. Hindi ko nga alam kung paano ako magre-react when finally I get to meet him," she answered.

Is she aware that Senator Bong’s panganay, Bryan, is much older than she is? Bryan is 20.

"Ba’t naman kailangan pag-usapan ang edad?" Kristel asked.

"Wala namang kinikilalang edad ang paghanga. Sana, hindi lumikha ng malisya ang paghanga kong ito kay Senator Bong," she stated.

Kristel was only five years old when her parents separated. Her dad is Freddie Lacsamana, elder brother of actress Alma Moreno (real name Venessa Lacsamana), who is Parañaque City councilor.
    The up and coming star is honest and frank enough to admit that her dad is currently imprisoned in Davao City. But she is in touch with him.

"I think may kinalaman sa drugs ang kanyang pagkaka-bilanggo," said Kristel about her dad. "But I believe he is just a victim. Hindi ‘yung nang-biktima.

"But whatever and whoever my father is, I will never deny him. I will continue to love him," Kristel said.

Her showbiz career no doubt is doing well. Her role in the much-talked about "I Love Betty La Fea," which is that of a pretty and snooty secretary who has body odor, is getting good feedback.
    "At first, parang ‘di ko ma-take ang role. But on second thought, here’s a chance to show everyone how much I’m willing to give my best for a role.

"Siyempre kasi," she said, "may mag-aakala diyan that I have something in my armpits. But let them think kung ano ang gusto nila. Basta malinis ako sa katawan. Kaya nga ako flawless."

Kristel is also seen on Sundays in "ASAP Live" and on Saturdays in TV5’s "Goals and Girls."
  • Star Magic 16 member Kristel Moreno has no grudge against her imprisoned father
    Author: Julie Bonifacio

Dating child star ang isa sa miyembro ng Star Magic Batch 16, si Kristel Moreno. Pansamantalang nawala si Kristel sa showbiz dahil nag-concentrate siya sa kanyang pag-aaral. Nang bumalik siya ay naging miyembro siya ng SexBomb, pero hindi nagtagal ay umalis din siya sa grupo para i-pursue ang kanyang solo career.

Sa kanyang pagbabalik, mas confident na siya at may potensiyal na maging susunod na leading lady sa telebisyon. Kasama si Kristel sa all-star cast ng bagong teleserye ng ABS-CBN, ang I Love Betty La Fea, na magsisimula na sa September 8.

"Isa po ako sa mga kasama sa Eco Moda ni Betty. Ako po yung may putok [body odor] na officemate niya," simula ni Kristel nang nakausap siya ng PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal).

Hindi ba siya na-turn off sa role niya sa I Love Betty La Fea?

"Nung una ko pa lang malaman yung role ko, natuwa na po ako. Natuwa po ako sa role, kasi maganda yung role ko and very challenging."

Magkakaroon ba siyang leading man sa I Love Betty La Fea?

"Hindi ko po alam kung magkakaroon ako ng boyfriend o manliligaw sa show. Siguro kung meron, dapat yung boyfriend ko laging may sipon o may nakaipit sa ilong niya para hindi maaamoy!" natatawang sabi ni Kristel.
    Bukod sa I Love Betty La Fea, regular din si Kristel sa bagong show sa TV5 na Goals and Girls. "Kasama ko po doon sina Empress Schuck at Dino Imperial. Best friend ko po si Empress," banggit ni Kristel.

Masaya ba siya sa takbo ng career niya ngayon?

"Opo, mabilis nga po, e. At least, marami po akong trabaho. MWF po taping namin sa Betty La Fea. TThS naman po sa Goals and Girls. 'Pag Sunday, nag-a-ASAP po kami minsan."

Very vocal si Kristel na ang ultimate crush niya ay si Senator Ramon "Bong" Revilla Jr. Bukod kay Sen. Bong, crush din ni Kristel ang co-star niya sa I Love Betty La Fea at lookalike ni Piolo Pascual na si Joem Bascon.

"Sobrang manly po kasi siya. Hindi po kami nagkakasama sa set, kasi iba po yung mga kaeksena namin."

Nakatapos na rin si Kristel ng isang independent film, na idinirek ng beterano at kilalang direktor na si Eddie Romero, ang Teach Me To Love. Kasama niya rito si Nathan Lopez, na bida sa Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros.

PRISONER'S DAUGHTER. Kahit halos walang tulog si Kristel okey lang daw sa kanya na magtrabaho nang magtrabaho.

"Gusto kong makatulong po sa papa ko na nakakulong po sa Davao. One year na po siya doon," malungkot na sabi ni Kristel.

Nadalaw na ba niya ang tatay niya sa Davao?

"Hindi pa po ako nakapunta sa Davao. Puro text lang po ako doon sa nagbabantay sa papa ko. Kapag gusto ko po siyang makausap, nakikiusap po kami doon sa nagbabantay para payagan ang papa ko."

Ilang taon na sa kulungan ang kanyang ama?

"Mga seven to 12 years po yung kailangan niyang i-serve na sentence."

Ipinahayag ni Kristel na wala siyang sama ng loob sa kanyang ama kahit mag-isa siyang binuhay ng kanyang ina.

"Ay, walang-wala po! Siya pa rin po ang papa ko."

Kung sakaling lumapit sa kanya ang papa niya kapag lumaya na, tatanggapin ba niya?

"Oo naman po. Kahit dati pa po, willing akong tumulong sa kanya. Pero siyempre, may mga kapatid po ako. Pati si Mama, kailangan ko munang malaman ang sagot nila. Pero kung kaya pa po namin, pwede pa," pagtatapos ni Kristel.
  • Kristel Moreno: At 16, she’s a young talent to watch for...
    Crispina Martinez-Belen

If the name Kristel Moreno doesn’t ring a bell, it’s understandable because she’s not yet a star but with her looks and talent, she’s going to be a real star soon.
    With the right projects, Kristel will certainly hit stardom in no time, the way her aunt, Alma Moreno, rose to fame and popularity during her time.

Actually, Kristel is not a newcomer to show business, having appeared in TV shows since she was only six (she was booked in some GMA 7 shows by veteran scribe/photog and talent coordinator Virgie Balatico). She was in tandem with Rayver Cruz in "BestFriends," she played Ruffa Gutierrez’s younger sister in the telesine "Mga Lihim ni Alberto," which was directed by Joey Romero, and also appeared in Gina de Venecia’s "Pira-pirasong Pangarap" many times.
    Kristel learned dancing from dance diva Geleen Eugenio but she also attended workshops in jazz and street-dancing at UP.
    When Kristel made a comeback about a year ago, she joined a popular all-female dance group where she was known only as Crystal. For some reasons, she wasn’t able to finish her contract and for her to be released, the dance group manager asked her to abide by a few conditions from the contract, one of which is for her not to mention the name of the dance group in her publicities.
    Kristel is now managed by Chit Ramos, who also manages Maja Salvador. From Crystal, she became Kristel repackaged as wholesome artist. She has opened herself to film and TV assignments from all the networks and various movie companies.
    Kristel lists down being professional and hardworking as her strengths as an entertainment figure. She also has that beautiful, innocent face while oozing with sex appeal at the same time. Her parents are both meztizos (Spanish-Filipino) and so she is blessed with fine facial features like to-die-for cheekbones and flawless teeth. Her mom, Anita Valdez, says Kristel is the split image of her dad Freddie Laxamana (brother of Alma Moreno, who is Venessa Laxamana in real life).
    To keep and maintain her sexy figure, Kristel shares: "I love sports. I play billiards, sometimes playing doubles with my sister Minnie. I’m also into badminton. I play at Palms and Playground courts in Alabang as much as I can when I have the time. I’ve received four trophies and 24 medals so far. Besides doing regular exercise, I don’t eat rice nor drink softdrinks. I really should watch my diet and exercise too because my family tends to be on the chubby side."
    More personal informational about Kristel: Aside from Minnie, she has another sister named Isa. Kristel finished high school at St. Mark Institute. She considers her eyes as her best asset. Her favorite colors are purple and yellow. According to her, she is playful, and at times mapang-asar. She is a member of the Dulaang AMA. For shows and shoots, she’s very function, arriving the earliest, already with her make-up on, and memorizing her lines while others are just arriving. Kristel considers herself as a "real" person even if other people misunderstand her straightforwardness and lack of pretension.
    Kristel is scheduled to appear in "The Buzz" soon to tell a sob story about her past. By the way, she says she has no boyfriend at the moment, because she wants to focus on her career. She wants to enroll in an open university next semester if her work load permits. She also intends to join a beauty pageant, like the Bb. Pilipinas, when she turns 17 or 18.
    Good luck, Kristel!
  • Philstar.com - Friday, September 12

All she wanted to do was resume her long-interrupted acting career. But 17-year-old Kristel Moreno got more than she wished for: A string of projects that keep her schedule packed from day to day.

One of them is Kapamilya network's latest telenovela, I Love Betty La Fea, where she plays a mean office receptionist with body odor from sweaty armpits.

"Wow, I still can't contain my happiness. I never thought I'd be given an opportunity to work with the likes of Bea (Alonzo) and John Lloyd (Cruz) this early," Kristel says during her and the 19 other young star wannabes' launch as members of Star Magic's Batch 16.
    And why not? Kristel is used to long hours of tapings and pitting talents with dramatic actors as early as age six. She even starred with Cherry Pie Picache in a soap Pira-pirasong Pangarap.

Kristel admits comedy is uncharted territory for her. Preparations are a lot different from the drama roles she used to portray prior to her five-year break from the limelight to concentrate on her studies.
    "It's easier to move the audience to tears than make them cry in laughter. My role is really good training for me so I keep memorizing my lines every day. I also practice delivering my lines in perfect timing," offers Kristel.

Even when she was still in school, Kristel never stopped being an actress. She joined every school play there is and became a member of Dulaang Ama. This came as a surprise to her mom Annabelle who by then realized how serious her daughter is in her craft.

"That's why when I graduated from high school (St. Mark's) my mom allowed me to resume my career. This time, I will do everything I can especially now that competition is much stiffer than I thought," Kristel muses.

Kristel keeps in mind pieces of advice from her Tita Alma Moreno who always tells her to give her best in whatever role she plays. Alma is the sister of Kristel's dad Freddie Lacsamana. who is now serving his sentence in a Davao jail.

"My mom and dad separated when I was five. It is only my mom who raised me and my two other siblings. That is why I'm so happy I can now help my mom financially," Kristel shares.

She relates how her mom used to work so hard in her home spa business to fend for their needs.

"I really want to help my mom so she can enjoy and relax," Kristel says.

No wonder Kristel never tires of working, even if her schedule leaves her no time for rest. She also stars on TV5's Goals and Girls with Empress Schuck and Dino Imperial. She tapes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for I Love Betty La Fea, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays for Goals and Girls and performs on A.S.A.P. '08 every Sunday. And like her aunt, Kristel has no qualms about wearing two-piece and doing some sexy scenes.

Does she hold a grudge on her dad?

"No, our communication line is open. We send him text messages through the jail guard and sometimes we make a request to talk to him on the phone," she replies.

Just like a typical teenager, Kristel shrieks with delight when asked about her crush. Topping her list is Sen. Bong Revilla for his chinky eyes. Kristel reveals how she repeatedly watches her collection of the senator's action movies. Next is Joem Bascon, her co-star on I Love Betty La Fea.

"He is very manly," she reasons out.

But this doesn't mean Kristel is ready to fall in love. Her focus is on her work especially now that her career is just starting to bloom.
    "Everybody wants to make it big but for me getting my hands full with projects is enough to be thankful for," Kristel declares. - Bot Glorioso (Philstar News Service, www.philstar.com)
  • http://getitfromboy.net/abscbn-star-magic/ ---> STAR MAGIC BATCH 15 Video... :)
  • Sa mga dumadaan at nagviview maraming salamat po...

Naniniwala nanaman po ako na darating ang panahon na, sisikat din ang batang ito...

Maraming salamat po... :)
    GOD BLESS!!!
  • serendipity25serendipity25 LoLaTINniMAJA :) PExer
    Nice!!! Godbless.... :)
  • pinoybettylafeapinoybettylafea you are pathetic! PExer
    http://ilovebettylafea.blogspot.com/2008/09/somewhere-in-manilaand-i-love-betty-la.html

A ShowbizJuice.com insider has spilled out to us a Fortified-with-Vitamin-C(Chismis) gossip that a particular group called themselves as "bettyratzzies" has been scattered around Manila these past few weeks to spy on the whereabouts of Ms. Emparatriz Pengson. Here are the few bettylicious stolen photos from a reliable source. (Are you one of the stalkers or autograph hounds following Betty everywhere and taking photos of her? Don't hesitate to send it in!)

http://ilovebettylafea.blogspot.com/2008/09/somewhere-in-manilaand-i-love-betty-la.html

betty3hk8.jpg

I ♥ Betty La Fea Blogspot Update:
    http://ilovebettylafea.blogspot.com
    daan lang...

WATCH ASAP!!! at BEtty... Malamang andun sya... :))
  • sepherrah25sepherrah25 Member PExer
    :wave:

k4.jpg
    k2.jpg
    k1.jpg
    k3.jpg

*okay**okay*
    :wave:

k4.jpg

Cool... wer did you get this pix???

Daan lang... *okay*
    k2.jpg

look at the back oh... its ate PATTY... ung naka black sa likod... hahaha... nice one ate patty... *okay*

BETTY LAFFEA and ASAP!!! :)
    Cool... wer did you get this pix???

Daan lang... *okay*

team kapamilya multiply :D

here's the link [url]http://teamkapamilya.multiply.com [/url]

:)
    k5.jpg
    k6.jpg