COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

is premarital sex bad? or is it only bad for women since they are property?

rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
according to the bible, is it really bad to have premarital sex?

while women are stoned for being virgins before getting married.

Any woman who has had premarital sex must be stoned to death (Deuteronomy 22:21).

men can go out and rape captives.
http://www.evilbible.com/Rape.htm
3) More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

What kind of God approves of murder, rape, and slavery?"

from this i think, it is a woman who must remain a virgin and not a man. does this make sense?

Comments

• cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if you want to stay on a 1,000 BC mind set, go right ahead. you obviously never tangled with a jealous husband, or an over-protective father. :lol:
  • Ghost RiderGhost Rider Spirit of Vengeance PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^I agree with cretinous00, that idea is base on the old testament pa, iba noon, iba na ngayon, may new testament na nga tayo, di ba. I'm not saying that obsolete na ang mga nasa old testament but, have be practical and use your brain kinda bit ok, those things are not appropriate anymore, lalo pa ngayon na lumalakas ang women empowerment and equality to man, women have their own rights too.
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ Yep, for all the talk about "God's rules being absolute", they sure do change with time. People who claim to talk for "God" are worse flip floppers than politicians.
  • rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^I agree with cretinous00, that idea is base on the old testament pa, iba noon, iba na ngayon, may new testament na nga tayo, di ba. I'm not saying that obsolete na ang mga nasa old testament but, have be practical and use your brain kinda bit ok, those things are not appropriate anymore, lalo pa ngayon na lumalakas ang women empowerment and equality to man, women have their own rights too.

how old is the new testament, isn't it more than a thousand years. why not get off your medieval beliefs as well. that's the same thing. of course i don't believe in the old testament. but if you believe in the new testament, then consider yourself medieval.

besides, isn't that what the koran is for. it's after the bible.
  • FenixFenix Member PExer

When do we expect those things in the new testament to be not appropriate anymore?
    Fenix wrote: »
    When do we expect those things in the new testament to be not appropriate anymore?

that would be now, or even centuries ago.
  • Mark T. MarketMark T. Market Polymath PExer
    How bout a new and improved testament? Any updates? This time politically correct for women and children for crying out loud...
  • clownpoopclownpoop Member PExer
    rickym wrote: »
    according to the bible, is it really bad to have premarital sex?

while women are stoned for being virgins before getting married.

Any woman who has had premarital sex must be stoned to death (Deuteronomy 22:21).

men can go out and rape captives.
    3) More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

What kind of God approves of murder, rape, and slavery?"

from this i think, it is a woman who must remain a virgin and not a man. does this make sense?

I can't read rape in those verses you quoted.

What kind of God? a Sovereign God
    bold is mine
    clownpoop wrote: »
    I can't read rape in those verses you quoted.

What kind of God? a Sovereign God

maybe this would be a little clearer
    "7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion." "

"10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB) "

"4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: God."

"5) Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

It is clear that God doesn't give a damn about the rape victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans "property"."
  • YitzchakYitzchak Member PExer
    bold is mine

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion." "

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB) "

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

It is clear that God doesn't give a damn about the rape victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans "property"."

Wow! as always, as stupid as ever.

Read my answers

Ask yourself why the woman must shave her head, pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb? Basically why would she need to look ugly? Reason, so that the person who wish to take her be ensured that he likes her not for her looks but for what she is. Also, pls. read the last line, it says that person cannot sell or enslave, which means basically and clearly she will be your wife. In essence, it provides both the man and the lady a chance to be together purely because they wish so and a chance as well for the lady not to be married to someone who just wants her for her looks. If you look into it deeper you'll see mercy coming into play.

Can't you really comprehend? This is a prophesy given to Israel before. It states what would happen to the city and basically because of the sin they committed.

Give me a man who will want to live with his rape victim as his wife? You can see many being married without force but still regrets it, what more if it was your own rape victim?

Never have I seen anyone as stupid as you when it comes to comprehension. Read carefully, it states that both have a relationship. What it says is being an unfaithful partner to your husband and wife. Isn't being unfaithful part of the 10 commandments? geez!

next time learn how to read correctly. *peace*
  • clownpoopclownpoop Member PExer
    bold is mine

Again I can't read that there is rape in these verses you cited. I can't even find an implication that there's rape:lol:

Actually it's a prophecy against Jerusalem and its people whom God called "His people". Those verses didn't say that God assisted rape and plunder because the one who will ravish women and plunder the city are those godless men. Either you have the wrong title or you presented the wrong verse to support the title:lol:

You have there the reason why the girl is also to be stoned. You see the man had relations with the woman pledged to marry someone. God saw it as evil because the woman was playing with fire:p

Next time read the article on the website first before pasting it here. Don't let someone's stupidity reflect on you.
  • dragonjointdragonjoint Member PExer
    pre-marital sex is not bad as long as both parties are ready, physically and emotionally; also, satisfy the woman and have her reach multiple orgasm :D
  • YitzchakYitzchak Member PExer
    oh! and one more thing rickym, before using a website as your ultimate resource, make sure the author of that site understood what they are writing.

I've read what's on the site and all I can say is... my 5 year old nephew understands more than him.

You want a resource aside from the Bible? Then go get yourself a copy of the midrash... It's written by sages (not absolutely believers of the Bible), but understood the jewish culture and provided explanation on why many of the verses are written that way.

It's available at bookstores so you don;t have any reason to say it isn't available. Oh! also in the internet okay?

hehehehe...
  • PobrenAlindahawPobrenAlindahaw Banned by Admin PExer
    Pre-marital sex is neither good nor bad.

Sex is important in marriage life. Sex is also important during engagement and dating. This way couple would know, before they commit themselves into matrimony, whether both parties are up to tasks in their individual sexual practices.

What if the woman does not want to go down on the man. Man angry. Man contracts prositute. Man contracts diseases. Man divorced.

What if the man doesn't want to go down on the woman. Woman angry. Woman will have an affair. Woman gets pregnant with someone. Woman divorced.

What if woman don't want anal sex?
    Let us recall Adam and Eve have had sex wthout the benefit of matrimony.

... and let's give thanks to Satan for the Apple Tree Very Pretty. If it were not for the Apple Adam and Eve wouldn't have covered themselves. The more they cover each other, the more they seek out what they are covering. The more they see what they're covering the more they get turned on. The more they got turned on the more they multiplied like rabbits.

Therefore, God's "Go out and multiply" wouldn't have come to fruitation without Satan.

God and Satan were in Paradise.

God was more cunning. God maligned the name of Satan in God's holy book and caricatures. What God cannot do, what god cannot fulfill our prayers and his promises BLAME IT ON SATAN.

Satan is meek. Satan is cool dude. ...AND THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH*peace*
  • ivoryfaye11ivoryfaye11 Member PExer
    i dnt think it's bad! nasa isip lang ng tao na masama un. ung mga nag iisip nun, makikitid ang utak. lahat naman tayo, nbuhay sa mundo ng dahil sa sex eh..

kapag 15 years old na, pwede na un.. hahaha! wag lang mapapa buntis or mang bubuntis......
    I HAVE A PROBLEM. I find sex dirty and unhygeinic. Imagine licking *****, ***** and ***. It's unimaginable for me to come on the face or the mouth of a woman.

MY QUESTION IS, why do we have to lick it. Why women wants men to come on their face and mouth.

Does semen have vitamins?
    on semen having vitamins

http://www.tatom.org/documents/CNN.com-StudyNewstudyshows.htm
    "(AP) -- Women who perform the act of ***** and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of ***** and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular ***** and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurrence of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that ***** is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurrence of breast cancer in women." "
    Yitzchak wrote: »
    oh! and one more thing rickym, before using a website as your ultimate resource, make sure the author of that site understood what they are writing.

I've read what's on the site and all I can say is... my 5 year old nephew understands more than him.

You want a resource aside from the Bible? Then go get yourself a copy of the midrash... It's written by sages (not absolutely believers of the Bible), but understood the jewish culture and provided explanation on why many of the verses are written that way.

It's available at bookstores so you don;t have any reason to say it isn't available. Oh! also in the internet okay?

hehehehe...

why not this way, i'll put all the quotations in another thread where the website assumes that it is about rape and murder, and you can explain each one.
    oh, and also ritual human sacrifice and slavery.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file