COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

UFO's - man made objects?

[Sniper][Sniper] Banned by Admin PExer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfh2yrZAm2g

Since most of the topics here regards more about religion, let's give another fresh start :lol:

I watched a piece of documentary yesterday in the history channel (good thing they're on youtube as well) and confirmed my suspicions all along for these years, the UFO's that have been seen throughout the sky starting after World War II are nothing more than man-made aircraft specifically designed to win the war. In fact Nazi Germany first made these saucer-shaped aircraft in the hopes of stalling the allied advance.

This is nothing new, Nikola Tesla even had designs for an electrically driven aircraft that didn't need rocket propulsion nor any moving parts at all but rather "electric propulsion" that countered the effects of gravity as early as 1910.

But why the secrecy regarding these technologies? We'll never know..

Comments?

Comments

• yuel0022yuel0022 Wandering Boy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^It was kept secret.. and now they're telling that they were man-made..

I think they just did this because it really was not man-made wahahaha.. wosh!
  • [Sniper][Sniper] Banned by Admin PExer
    As opposed to little grey men who visited Earth? :lol:

Believe it or not yuel002, the theories behind these concepts was already envisioned as far back as 1910 (or 1920's ata) by a man named Nikola Tesla concerning Ether physics. I suggest you look it up.

There is nothing alien about levitation and "anti-gravity" devices, they've just been suppressed by interest groups since if these technologies catch on, people wouldn't be that dependent on oil..in fact remote controlled boats were already invented as far back as the 1890's by Nikola Tesla himself and electric cars were the norm for automotive transportation before Ford mass produced his gasoline type cars. Don't believe me? Look it up for yourself and you'll be surprised ;)
  • they've just been suppressed by interest groups since if these technologies catch on, people wouldn't be that dependent on oil..

Conspiracy theory from Sniper is a refreshing experience...
    Not really a conspiracy, I call a spade a spade unlike some people out there. Why do you think in the early 20th century, National City Lines, which was a partnership of General Motors, Firestone, and Standard Oil of California, purchased many electric tram networks across the country to dismantle them and replace them with GM buses? The partnership was even convicted for this conspiracy, but the ruling was overturned in a higher court. Electric tram line technologies could be used to recharge BEVs and PHEVs on the highway while the user drives, providing virtually unrestricted driving range.

But of course these technologies were dismantled to give way for the Internal Combustion Engines..
    And I actually urge posters to read Nikola Tesla's theories and his dream for a flying machine that ran not on mechanized moving parts nor rocket propulsion but a different kind of propulsion - electrical. These concepts are nothing new, in fact concepts for levitation and anti-gravity technology were already envisioned as far back as the 1920's.

Even WIRELESS transmission of electrical power was theorized as far back as the late 19th century and early 20th century. Nikola Tesla almost made this dream come true with the Wardenclyffe tower but at the last minute JP Morgan withdrew funds since he couldn't make any money out of this and the US government dismantled it in fears of the tower being used as a potential spy device for the Germans in World War I..

Technology that we use today are just outright mundane and outdated. If Tesla had his way, I'd bet we'd have our own flying cars by now.
  • I found this a couple of month's back and just remembered it now that we are talking about it.

I wonder if this is any close to the original Tesla concept:

http://amasci.com/maglev/magschem.html
    I found this a couple of month's back and just remembered it now that we are talking about it.

I wonder if this is any close to the original Tesla concept:

http://amasci.com/maglev/magschem.html

:lol:

No man, MAGLEV's are not a very efficient means of transportation. In fact it has to have magnets around them to be viable and for it to work. This is why it has been solely used on trains, a magnetic rail and a magnetic sheet of metal underneath the train with the same magnetic force will repel each other giving it levitation.

Tesla's flying machine nowhere uses that kind of principle. In fact it uses electricity and is propelled by reaction.

http://www.swansontec.com/sTesla.htm
    http://www.fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/tesla-flying-machine/Tesla-Flying-Stove-motor.php
    http://peswiki.com/index.php/Tesla's_Flying_Machine
    It's amazing that despite 50 years plus after these objects began appearing in World War II, there is so much secrecy regarding these technological advancements. Imagine the possibilities if these man made objects designed in Nazi Germany to win the war were released to the public, we'd have our own flying cars by now if it just wasn't suppressed..
  • deviantracedeviantrace Member PExer
    waahh... don't know bout the UFO's

basta.. i do believe in aliens. hehehe.

may interesting na book entitled "In search of ancient mysteries" may niriraise na theory...that we came from aliens... wahahaha. akalain mo yun.:)
  • KAGEMUSHAKAGEMUSHA Nobody! PExer
    waahh... don't know bout the UFO's

basta.. i do believe in aliens. hehehe.

may interesting na book entitled "In search of ancient mysteries" may niriraise na theory...that we came from aliens... wahahaha. akalain mo yun.:)

Read Zechariah Sitchin's books.
  • [Sniper] wrote: »
    And I actually urge posters to read Nikola Tesla's theories and his dream for a flying machine that ran not on mechanized moving parts nor rocket propulsion but a different kind of propulsion - electrical. These concepts are nothing new, in fact concepts for levitation and anti-gravity technology were already envisioned as far back as the 1920's.

Even WIRELESS transmission of electrical power was theorized as far back as the late 19th century and early 20th century. Nikola Tesla almost made this dream come true with the Wardenclyffe tower but at the last minute JP Morgan withdrew funds since he couldn't make any money out of this and the US government dismantled it in fears of the tower being used as a potential spy device for the Germans in World War I..

Technology that we use today are just outright mundane and outdated. If Tesla had his way, I'd bet we'd have our own flying cars by now.

very true, tesla is a brilliant man. too bad they screwed him.

u should also check out the HAARP project another great tech but in the hands of f u ck i ng tyrants.
  • warlockewarlocke A part of all that is PExer
    If you follow the conspiracy theorists, the story is like this:

1] Some of the UFOs in the skies are man made
    2] There are quite a number of military black-ops projects out there involved on this.
    3] Most of them are on DUMBs (deep underground military bases)
    4] But, there are indeed UFOs in the skies that are extraterrestrial/extradimensional in nature

Here's the information on Tesla from the Law of One series for those interested on the "inside story"

Questioner: How did the United States learn the technology to build these craft?
    Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your peoples’ call is greater and greater.

Questioner: Then I would assume that you can’t name him. So I will ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?
    Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes. It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.

Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?
    Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from the darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

Questioner: By freeing the planetary entities from darkness, precisely what do you mean?
    Ra: I am Ra. (Most of the following answer was lost due to tape recorder malfunction. The core of the response was as follows.) We spoke of freeing people from darkness in a literal sense.

Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?
    Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self, the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.

Questioner: What about the Industrial Revolution in general. Was this planned in any way?
    Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this session.

That is correct. Wanderers incarnated in several waves, as you may call them, in order to bring into existence the gradual freeing from the demands of the diurnal cycles and lack of freedom of leisure.

Questioner: Thank you. In the recent past of the last thirty to forty years the UFO phenomena have become known to our population. What was the original reason for the increase in what we call UFO activity in the past forty years?
    Ra: I am Ra. Information which Confederation sources had offered to your entity, Albert [Einstein], became perverted, and instruments of destruction began to be created, examples of this being the Manhattan Project and its product.

Information offered through Wanderer, sound vibration, Nikola, also was experimented with for potential destruction: example, your so-called Philadelphia Experiment.

Thus, we felt a strong need to involve our thought-forms in whatever way we of the Confederation could be of service in order to balance these distortions of information meant to aid your planetary sphere.

• pulse4pulse4 Anglo PExer
    UFO merely stands for "unidentified" Flying Object. Its unidentified yet, so let's stop speculating. It might be just some electrical charge anomaly.
  • albertus magnusalbertus magnus Los Indios Bravos PExer
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/05/RIR-110512.php

Ralph Ring - Ether Technology, Magnetism, Nikola Tesla & Otis T. Carr
    May 12, 2011
    Ralph Ring is a Natural Scientist and a Creative Technician who in the late 1950's and early 1960's worked together with Otis T Carr, a prot?g? of the great inventor Nikola Tesla, and a team of dedicated scientists on and with alternative technologies, including levitation and teleportation. With the aid of his small team, Carr and Ralph built a number of flying disks which worked. They attempted to commercially manufacture their invention. Their experimentation was terminated by FBI agents. His dream since birth has and is to produce floating homes, cities and countries. In the first hour of this interview, Ralph Ring will discuss the spacecraft technology in the experimental vehicle he co-piloted in 1960, the OTC-X1. The OTC-X1 was powered by rotating electromagnets in conjunction with a number of small, ingenious capacitor-like devices called "Utrons". He'll share his story of building, flying, and trying to commercially manufacture this type of technology. Ralph will explain ether technology and magnetism. He'll also talk about our 3D brain and how belief and consciousness play an important role when operating this type of technology. Ralph's research assistant and best friend, Marsha Brown-Ring also joins in from time to time. She has been a witness to many events in Ralph's life. Topics Discussed: ether technology, magnetic energy, magnetism, belief, Otis T Carr, flying discs, spacecrafts, technology, Nikola Tesla, teleportation, FBI, manufacturing spacecrafts, laws of physics, floating homes, OTC-X1, monetary system, Germans, General Motors, 3D brain, multi-verses, crystal consciousness, Los Alamos, Victorville, California, levitation, police witness, unbelief, knowing, wireless technology, utrons, electromagnets, floating cars, brain protective of its job, FBI confiscating crafts and more.

Download podcast...
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/05/RIR-110512-rring.mp3

• Zeitgeist699Zeitgeist699 Realist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nikols tesla is probably the most underrated scientific bigthink in history. too bad he was squashed by his rival, thomas edison. and capitalists also favored edison's work because they can gain more money compared to tesla who wanted to create wireless electricity that would be available and free for all with minimal charges.
  • archer_dude13archer_dude13 I eat DIRT, U Mad? PExer
    Project Blue beam is also interesting..
  • adspieadspie Member PExer
    Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/RjGYSGbAEUM[/video]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file