COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Big Bang Theory Disproved

Lola_RoseLola_Rose IMPERSONATED PExer
Excerpt from UNLOCKING THE MYSTERIES OF CREATION Volume I, by Dennis R. Petersen:

“The following problems are observed in our solar system and defy the big bang explanation:

1. Suns and planets do not condense from cold clouds of gas and dust.
2. The sun has a very small angular momentum compared to the planets (1/200 th)
3. The system’s major angular momentum is in the planets.
4. There are eccentric and even tilted planetary orbits.
5. Uranus and Venus rotate in the opposite direction to the rest.
6. Some of the planets’ satellites are also in retrograde motion.
7. There is even distribution of angular momentum among the satellites.
8. Our moon has a lower density than the Earth.
9. The heaviest planets are predominantly in the smaller planets.

‘O LORD, Our LORD, how majestic is Thy name in all the Earth, Who hast displayed (set) Thy splendor above the heavens! When I consider (see) Thy heavens, the work of Thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which Thou hast ordained (appointed, fixed); what is man that Thou dost remember him?’ – Psalm 8:1,3,4

‘The heavens are the heavens of the LORD, but the Earth He has given to the sons of men.” – Psalm 115: 16
’”

Comments?

Comments

• Before I don't believe in the big bang theory dahil sa billion of years involved, pero maraming discoveries ang science ngayon na nag susuport sa theory. Isa na dito ang expanding universe originating from a center. Mamangha ka sa vastness ng universe. Ang ating solar system ay isa lang sa milky way, isa sa bilyong bilyong galaxies na umiikot sa paligid ng isang axis at patuloy na lumalawak sa space.

Books by Sir John Houghton, chairman of the John Ray Initiative, an organisation "connecting Environment, Science and Christianity and by Hugh Ross, Reason to Believe.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1680357583183645446
  • TakesisTakesis Voice of Hunger PExer

1. Yes they do.
    2. Who cares.
    3. They orbit coz the sun depressed a region of space with it's gravity.
    4. So?
    5. Again, so?
    6. Really, so what????
    7. Who cares really?!
    8. So what!!!!!
    9. That's because the large planets are gaseous, moron...

Take note: The responses is to the author of the book.

Besides, what does a bunch of masses orbiding an insignificant star (i.e. the Solar System), has to do with the Big Bang???

Anyway the Universe is waaay to freaking big and vast that looking for clues about God just in the solar sytem is not only nearsighted but moronic.
  • kaze_jadekaze_jade Member PExer
    It really baffles the mind when scienctist or watever says that the universe is expanding, when we cant even get past the solar system. There are so many planets still undiscovered, and until we see the universe from the outside, i'll take that expanding theory as
    b.s.
  • AquamanAquaman Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The average person cannot reach the moon but they can see the moon. Same thing with the sun and stars.

So even if they cannot get out of the solar system scientists can still see outside and observe.

They use weird instruments called they called the telescope.

They observe the universe expanding because they notice the distances between solar systems grow larger as time passes.
  • Sometimes what you see is not really real... It's only an illusion! Think about that! :lol:
  • this thread just proves theists are ignorant nutjobs who will say anything for god. i won't even dignify this stupidity with a coherent reply.
  • jp3jp3 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kaze_jade wrote: »
    It really baffles the mind when scienctist or watever says that the universe is expanding, when we cant even get past the solar system. There are so many planets still undiscovered, and until we see the universe from the outside, i'll take that expanding theory as
    b.s.
    Aquaman wrote: »
    The average person cannot reach the moon but they can see the moon. Same thing with the sun and stars.

So even if they cannot get out of the solar system scientists can still see outside and observe.

They observe the universe expanding because they notice the distances between solar systems grow larger as time passes.

They use many other instrument other than the telescope. The scientist concluded that the universe is expanding with the help of the Doppler effect. Waves moving towards an observer has shorter wavelength and waves that are moving away from an observer has longer wavelength. Light also has certain wavelike qualities. with the red spectrum being with the longest wavelengths and the blue spectrum with the shortest. Imagine a source of light (like a star) at a constant distance from us, the wavelength of light emitted will be constant, the same as it reaches us as where it was emitted. If the star begins to move away from us the wavelength of the light will elongate, it will be longer, hence its spectrum will be shifted towards the red end of the spectrum. Scientist observing the stars and galaxies found that many galaxies and stars appeared red-shifted, they were moving away from us, meaning the universe is expanding. This is just a simplification, other members maybe able provide a more detailed explanation.

ridler2012 wrote: »
    Sometimes what you see is not really real... It's only an illusion! Think about that! :lol:

Leonard Susskind, A theoretical Physicist at Stanford University, in his battle with Stephen Hawking on the true nature of the Black Hole, ended with a conclusion that everything in our world (you, your house) is actually a hologram projected from the farthest edges of space.
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Lola_Rose wrote: »
    “The following problems are observed in our solar system and defy the big bang explanation:

1. Suns and planets do not condense from cold clouds of gas and dust.
    2. The sun has a very small angular momentum compared to the planets (1/200 th)
    3. The system’s major angular momentum is in the planets.
    4. There are eccentric and even tilted planetary orbits.
    5. Uranus and Venus rotate in the opposite direction to the rest.
    6. Some of the planets’ satellites are also in retrograde motion.
    7. There is even distribution of angular momentum among the satellites.
    8. Our moon has a lower density than the Earth.
    9. The heaviest planets are predominantly in the smaller planets.
    That's right...

A better explanation for how the universe came to be are the following passages:
    ‘O LORD, Our LORD, how majestic is Thy name in all the Earth, Who hast displayed (set) Thy splendor above the heavens! When I consider (see) Thy heavens, the work of Thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which Thou hast ordained (appointed, fixed); what is man that Thou dost remember him?’ – Psalm 8:1,3,4

‘The heavens are the heavens of the LORD, but the Earth He has given to the sons of men.” – Psalm 115: 16
    ’”

Comments?
    If you have a below 90 IQ that is...
    jp3 wrote: »
    Leonard Susskind, A theoretical Physicist at Stanford University, in his battle with Stephen Hawking on the true nature of the Black Hole, ended with a conclusion that everything in our world (you, your house) is actually a hologram projected from the farthest edges of space.
    That's right, and we all know who is is operating that projector... "God". :naughty:
  • Lola_RoseLola_Rose IMPERSONATED PExer
    Sometimes what you see is not really real... It's only an illusion! Think about that! :lol:

What do you mean? Care to elaborate?
  • Lola_RoseLola_Rose IMPERSONATED PExer
    albert_sy2 wrote: »
    this thread just proves theists are ignorant nutjobs who will say anything for god. i won't even dignify this stupidity with a coherent reply.

The stuff atheists say here in PEX are nothing new to me. I personally know a lot of atheists. One thing I can tell ya for sure - most atheists are actually fake atheists. Pa-intellectual kuno. Pa-cool lang. Because once these atheists find themselves in a near-death experience or in a tragedy, I’ll bet my *****$ off that they’ll be thinking about God. :lol:

Atheits are arrogant nutjobs.
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so let me ask you TS, what would be a logical alternative theory to you: a steady-state universe?
    The stuff atheists say here in PEX are nothing new to me. I personally know a lot of atheists. One thing I can tell ya for sure - most atheists are actually fake atheists. Pa-intellectual kuno. Pa-cool lang. Because once these atheists find themselves in a near-death experience or in a tragedy, I’ll bet my *****$ off that they’ll be thinking about God. :lol:

Near death experience is just a flashback to the first moments of you life.

The light at the end of the tunnel is just your mother's birthing canal a.k.a. [email protected]@.

Nah, just kidding, believe what you want.

But the fact of the matter is you're off topic. This is a topic about disproving the big bang theory. But the topic starter just gave a bunch of facts about the Solar System alone which is a very very insignificant area in this vast and unimaginable universe. In short his facts does not disprove the big bang, but reasons that the solar system is something special.
  • rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

near death experiences may prove an afterlife, but does not prove that god exists. it's like saying "i've seen a ghost, therefore god exists, allelluia!!!"

i'm an atheist and i believe in near death experiences.

i'll even give you a link
    http://www.near-death.com/
  • SamLowrySamLowry James Randian PExer

Oh, yes, maybe so. Imminent death and suffering COULD bring about unstable states of mind, delirium and insanity. We may end up calling gods, knocking on wood and crossing our fingers during those dire moments of insanity and irrationality.

The only difference is that you are consistently in THAT state of mind.
    People people, please stick to the topic!

Pero paano naman tayo mag si-stick sa topic if the Threadstarter made a pretty much pointless discussion.

Fact of the matter is, his ten facts does not disprove the big bang, so can you, the topic starter, give more information from what that guy wrote that made you post this topic in the first place?

Kung wala na at mag si-stray na tayo tungkol sa beliefs ng mga tao dito, e di dapat i close na ang thread na to!
    Because once these atheists find themselves in a near-death experience or in a tragedy, I’ll bet my *****$ off that they’ll be thinking about God.
    May be true, at least for those who were raised to believe in a god and only later rejected it...

but again, this doesn't mean "god" really exists... eh? ;)

Also the resort to emotional arguments and personality attacks seem to indicate just how untenable and defeated your positions are in this debate.
  • JongaJonga Banned by Admin PExer

well they really are nutjobs, hypocrites.

if ever i am in that situation, the last thing i'm gonna think about are questions regarding GOD, or better yet, i wouldnt even consider thinking about it.

its a waste of time considering that you are in a life and death situation.:bop:
  • The stuff atheists say here in PEX are nothing new to me. I personally know a lot of atheists. One thing I can tell ya for sure - most atheists are actually fake atheists. Pa-intellectual kuno. Pa-cool lang. Because once these atheists find themselves in a near-death experience or in a tragedy, I’ll bet my *****$ off that they’ll be thinking about God.

A value judgement, no more arrogant than fundamentalist religious nutjobs themselves:

http://thecriticalthinker.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/the-arrogance-of-atheists/
  • AquamanAquaman Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

The Moon is an illusion? If it is an illusion why would there be high tide when there is a full moon. Is the water being fooled?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file