COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

What? Satan is a christian?

JongaJonga Banned by Admin PExer
Do you think that Satan have faith that Jesus saves?

Comments

• rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    satan used to be lucifer and lucifer was an angel right. so i guess satan was a christian.
  • i wonder if this satan is the same one in other religions.
  • SirZapSirZap Storm Trooper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well! the last time we had a drink... he told me that he believes in Christ but he's not baptized :rotflmao:

then I asked his favorite buddy Mammon, what's their religion? and he answered "Luciferism" because they follow him. But Lucifer/Satan retorted and said but they are not yet baptized :lol:

Mammon, who must be high taking weed, insisted that they need not be baptized and they just declare their allegiance. so Satan said "ok" and drank his beer... Mammon shouted to Satan "traitor!"... Satan asked why? Mammon said you're drinking San Miguel beer :bop:

So Mammon asked why Satan likes that beer... he answered, because its the best beer in the world... and Mammon asked another question: "Are you filipino"? and Satan answered "yes" but giving out the details would be off topic

Mammon said "ok time to pass the weed" :naughty:
  • rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
  • vprojectvproject Zeonic Crab PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • FenixFenix Member PExer
    So probably the burning bush was marijuana? That explains the voice then.
  • JongaJonga Banned by Admin PExer
    SirZap wrote: »
    well! the last time we had a drink... he told me that he believes in Christ but he's not baptized :rotflmao:

then I asked his favorite buddy Mammon, what's their religion? and he answered "Luciferism" because they follow him. But Lucifer/Satan retorted and said but they are not yet baptized :lol:

Mammon, who must be high taking weed, insisted that they need not be baptized and they just declare their allegiance. so Satan said "ok" and drank his beer... Mammon shouted to Satan "traitor!"... Satan asked why? Mammon said you're drinking San Miguel beer :bop:

So Mammon asked why Satan likes that beer... he answered, because its the best beer in the world... and Mammon asked another question: "Are you filipino"? and Satan answered "yes" but giving out the details would be off topic

Mammon said "ok time to pass the weed" :naughty:

hehe, this is f*cking hilarious. :rotflmao:
  • SirZapSirZap Storm Trooper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^hey! Satan is asking if you would like to join his religion? :rofl:

*Mammon passes the weed to you*
  • taxo_ptaxo_p still learning PExer
    an entertaining thread indeed. :lol: shows how much you know about christianity.*okay*
  • roelallenroelallen La Champe ?lys?enne PExer
    A Christian is one who in humility and faith believes on the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and accepts the offer of salvation of God through His Son Jesus Christ. This is the definition of a Christian.

Now, does Satan fit into this definition?

The answer is surely in the negative. Satan does not fit into this description because he no longer is capable of such virtuous feelings as faith and humility, neither love nor hope. Such is his estate such that any offer of salvation from God is no longer available to him, being already contrary to his nature.

But then Satan does know that Jesus is the Captain and Author of salvation, and he also does know that for us humans to be saved, we must accept this offer of God of salvation through His one and only Begotten Son. He knows all these, that is why he is working hard to stop this work of salvation and preaching of God's Gospel to all nations.

Knowing something is different from believing in something. The former is a mere mechanical act of empirical nature, while the latter is a highly personal act of volitional nature. Satan is only the former, and trembles doingso, but does not and cannot proceed to reach the latter.
  • taxo_ptaxo_p still learning PExer
    a breath of fresh air.

finally, someone who knows what he is saying.
  • visionarylinkvisionarylink Banned by Admin PExer
    He's an Old Testament god.
  • That an evil "Satan" continues to supposedly exist, especially in Christian belief, despite the prevalence of a benevolent omnipotent God almighty is a contradiction. Either Satan is indestructible, or he serves an ultimately "good" purpose by existing.

Satan may not believe in Christ, but ultimately for Satan to continue existing--God must believe in Satan to have that special role. Just as Christ believed in Judas to fulfill that betrayal.

Otherwise, the rationale is only a one-way street, and doesn't make any sense.
  • Knowing something is different from believing in something. The former is a mere mechanical act of empirical nature, while the latter is a highly personal act of volitional nature.

Rephrasing this for better understanding: Knowledge is based on evidence while belief requires none. Belief can also be said to be "before the fact".

Before the fact, God knew(?) about Satan. Like Christ knew(?) about Judas. Or in both cases, God believed in Satan's future role as the nemesis, as Christ believed in Judas' future role as the betrayer.

Volitional nature?
  • El_KapitanEl_Kapitan French Erotic Captain PExer
    God also knew that Satan can never deny a rock-off challenge. That is how Jesus will defeat him in the end of days, man. With the power of (Christian) METAL!!!
  • TakesisTakesis Voice of Hunger PExer
    He's an Old Testament god.

Cool, a Gnostic like me!

...I mean, that is if you believe Lucifer/serpent of Eden and Jesus the Messaih are the same Being too.

I mean, being banished for eden just for knowing what's right and wrong? E kung di sila napaalis, si Adan at si Eba parin tao ngayon.
    (But I believe more in evolution, really.)
  • visionarylinkvisionarylink Banned by Admin PExer
    Takesis wrote: »
    Cool, a Gnostic like me!

...I mean, that is if you believe Lucifer/serpent of Eden and Jesus the Messaih are the same Being too.

I mean, being banished for eden just for knowing what's right and wrong? E kung di sila napaalis, si Adan at si Eba parin tao ngayon.
    (But I believe more in evolution, really.)

In ancient Sumerian document the 'god' who tempted Eve (introduced sex) was also the same deity who helped Uthnapishtim (Noah) build an ark. His name was Enki.

His half-brother Enlil was the one who prohibited Adam and Eve from eating the "fruit" and who wanted to eliminate humanity during the flood.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file