Pro-homosexual laws kill religious freedom

Leviticus 20Leviticus 20 Banned by Admin PExer
Folks, if California is truly a pacesetter for the nation, then America is in big trouble. How ironic that pro-homosexual so-called “nondiscrimination” laws are the new tool for activist-minded judges and liberal legislators to DISCRIMINATE against people of faith.

This astonishing 7-0 California Supreme Court decision is further proof that homosexual agenda laws — which create newfangled “rights” based on deviant sexual and gender preferences — are incompatible with our cherished, historic American liberties, in this case, the right NOT to violate one’s own religious beliefs.

The “gay” movement is in the vanguard of destroying religious freedom in this nation — even as “queer” activists (and their attorneys) continue to play the victim card. Homosexual “Rights” vs. Religious Freedom is a zero-sum game: when “gay” lawyers win, as in this case, look for freedom to lose. What further proof do we need that “rights” based on sexual perversion are themselves a perversion of genuine civil rights?

http://americansfortruth.com/news/california-supreme-court-rules-against-christian-doctors-who-refused-to-artificially-inseminate-lesbian.html

Comments

• dyerbzdyerbz Banned by Admin PExer
    Leviticus, you should be grateful for this piece of legislation! At long last, you can come out of you glass closet and be the let your long suppressed homosexual feelings emerge! No need to hate yourself because of your attraction to the same sex, not only is it natural, it's becoming legal as well!
  • Leviticus 20Leviticus 20 Banned by Admin PExer
    dyerbz wrote: »
    Leviticus, you should be grateful for this piece of legislation! At long last, you can come out of you glass closet and be the let your long suppressed homosexual feelings emerge! No need to hate yourself because of your attraction to the same sex, not only is it natural, it's becoming legal as well!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You didn't read the article did you. :hmm:
  • C.I.C.C.IC.I.C.C.I Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The California Supreme Court issued another landmark decision protecting LGBT rights, ruling that doctors cannot use their religion as a legal excuse for violating the civil rights of their patients.
  • C.I.C.C.IC.I.C.C.I Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    an enormous amount of discrimination of LGBT people is motivated by religious belief - JENNIFER C PIZER

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file