COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

The HOT & FIESTY BEAUTY: Carlene Aguilar!

carlene.jpg

Carlene Ang Aguilar is a Filipino beauty queen. Aguilar is a former Miss Philippines Earth and a former Bb. Pilipinas World.
Carlene was born on February 8, 1982, to her parents Raul Aguilar and Catharin Ang. She has 2 brothers and a sister, all raised in the heart of Quezon City, Philippines. Carlene studied at the Immaculate Conception Academy in Greenhills for her elementary and high school education. She is currently (2005) taking up her Bachelor of Arts course in the University of the Philippines.

Carlene won the title of Miss Philippines Earth and became the country's first representative to the 2001 Miss Earth pageant. In 2004, she became Miss Chinatown Manila and Miss Chinese International 2nd Runner-up. In 2005, at the Binibining Pilipinas pageant she was crowned as Binibining Pilipinas World. She was also named as Miss Philippine Airlines and Miss Avon. She was a semi-finalist and a favorite by the bookmakers and pageant sites at the 2005 Miss World pageant in Sanya, China.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

Carlene went into acting, and had a previous performance contract with Hong Kong's TVB Network where she stayed for a few months. She has also done fashion and commercial modelling.

Carlene can be most recently seen on Filipino television as a dancing contestant on the ABS-CBN show U Can Dance. Billed as a 'beauty titlist' in the Filipino version of Dancing With The Stars, her partner is professional dancer Dindo Divinagracia.

Recently, she was proclaimed as Miss Internet WWW Queen 2006. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy on 22 September 2007 and is named Calix Andreas. The father of her son is actor Dennis Trillo.

Birth name: Carlene Ang Aguilar
Birthdate: February 8, 1982 (1982-02-08) (age 26)
Birth location: Philippines
Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Ethnicity: Filipino and Chinese
Title(s): Miss Philippines Earth 2001
Miss Chinatown Manila 2004
Miss Chinese International 2004 (2nd Runner-up)
Bb. Pilipinas-World 2005

Comments

• eterueteru haba ng hair! PExer
    beauty queen
    lensanya-1.jpg

model

carlene4gucci.jpg

singer

car2.jpg

dancer

carleneaguilar3.jpg

mommy!

MWSnap026.jpg
  • michelle36michelle36 Member PExer
    I like HER Personality, She's a STRONG woman, kaya lang 2x nya ni reject ang invitation ko to be her friend in friendster,:mecry: i guess she should open an account for her fans since madadagdagan na tayo especially nasa CELEBRITY DUETS siya ngayun...Goodluck Girl!:)
    waaaah. bakit ganon? paging mods... pwede po pa edit ng title. hala. mali pala ang spelling ko ng feisty. nakakahiya. :lol:
  • janeseritojaneserito DenGel ♥ PExer
    haLu haLu!

huwaw!may thread na!

gO mOmma Car!!!

ate eteru...PM mo po yung mOD para mapalitan nila/...
    wag kalimutan ibigay ang URL ng thread...para mahagilap nila agad...

post ko lang d2..

Dennis021-4.jpg

Dennis022-3.jpg

Dennis023-3.jpg

Dennis024-3.jpg
    Dennis025-3.jpg

Dennis026-2.jpg

Dennis027-2.jpg

Dennis028-2.jpg

ganda ganda ni Momma Car!!! :love:
    janeserito wrote: »
    haLu haLu!

huwaw!may thread na!

gO mOmma Car!!!

ate eteru...PM mo po yung mOD para mapalitan nila/...

halah jane... sino ba mod dito? hehe. kaw na lang mag pm! haha!
    na meet ko na sya kanina... (ulit) hehe... very very pretty talaga. at ang payat niya na talga. parang mas payat pa before she got preggers?!

P8240860.jpg
    eteru wrote: »
    halah jane... sino ba mod dito? hehe. kaw na lang mag pm! haha!

hay naku...cge na nga...

anO ba yung bagOng title na gustO mO?
    na meet ko na sya kanina... (ulit) hehe... very very pretty talaga. at ang payat niya na talga. parang mas payat pa before she got preggers?!

P8240860.jpg

oo nga ang sexy pa nya!

ganda!

sayang ala xa sa SC!
    janeserito wrote: »
    hay naku...cge na nga...

anO ba yung bagOng title na gustO mO?

mali kasi yung inispel kong fiesty. dapat FEISTY.
    mali kasi yung inispel kong fiesty. dapat FEISTY.

sO ganitO..

The HOT & FEISTY BEAUTY: Carlene Aguilar!

cge,,PM ko mOD,,
    ^opo! ;)

chalamat jane!
    eto pa... actually madami pa... kaso natatamad ako magpost hihi! :lol:

P8240892.jpg
    Carlene sings for Calix

Their reasons for joining GMA 7's Celebrity Duets Season 2 are as varied as their colorful personalities. Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) Chair Bayani Fernando admits it will give him good exposure, not just for now, but for the 2010 presidential race (at least the guy's up front about it).

Top designer JC Buendia did it to "unleash the geisha in me." Cory Quirino sees the reality search as a means to meet Simon Cowell. Joey Marquez and sister Melanie Marquez just wanna have fun. Soccer player Phil Younghusband wants to find out if his singing-in-the-shower routine can take him outside his comfort zone. Chef JL Cang wants to overcome his stage fright and give it everything he's got.

And Carlene Aguilar had always dreamed of holding the microphone and singing instead of waving to the beauty pageant audiences while wearing a crown on her pretty head. She may not be sure if she has singing talent, but the mere prospect of venturing into uncharted territory is enough for her.

That dream intensified when she saw the first edition of Celebrity Duets when she was still pregnant with Calix Andreas, her first-born by Dennis Trillo. "I told my mom I wanted to join the search," reveals Carlene.

So thrilled was she with the weekly singing duels, Carlene even downloaded special editions on the Net. The fact that runner-up Dr. Hayden Kho was a friend added fuel to the fire of her desire.

Wednesday night, when she finally met her fellow contestants at the GMA 7 presscon, Carlene gave yet another reason: She finally found an inspiration in Phil.

The glint in her eye was naughty; the casual glance at the unsuspecting Phil beside her said she was just playing to the amused crowd of press people.

Later, at the one-on-one with the press, she admitted, "Oh, Phil is too young for me" (she says the same thing about Renz Fernandez, her classmate at UP, when people tease her about Rudy and Lorna's son).

But so is Dennis, who is a year younger than Carlene.

If she has finally smoked the peace pipe with Dennis (she has dropped child support claims), she has not totally done the same with Cristine Reyes, Dennis' reported girlfriend.

Carlene bares her by now well-known feisty side once more when talk shifts to Cristine.

"She should just talk about her work, herself, instead of talking about Dennis, my son and me. She should just say 'no comment' when asked about Dennis and my son," declares Carlene.

True, she and Cristine have talked face-to-face, and on national television at that, after their falling off.

But it seems that doesn't mean Carlene is willing to welcome her in her son's upcoming first birthday party next month.

She is not having sleepless nights over the possibility of seeing Cristine there, though. Carlene is confident Dennis will not invite Cristine over and stir a hornet's nest (Cristine said she herself is not going, so the two ladies need not find each other in that awkward situation).

At least, Dennis and Carlene's respective families can heave a sigh of relief, happy in the thought that fireworks won't explode when baby Calix marks his first birthday in a party whose date will have to coincide with his busy father's free day from showbiz.

Carlene insists she's not being nasty just for the sake of being one. She's just being real. And people just tend to misinterpret.

And if being real means she has to keep her mouth shut in many instances, so be it. "I will just keep quiet," she vows.

Take Celebrity Duets, for one. Carlene promises "not to fight with anyone" and just have fun this time around. In fact, she has already started practicing for her song today, when the show takes a bow on GMA 7.

The song is Gloria Gaynor's I Will Survive, which Carlene calls "the song of my life." Because she has survived oh so well, Carlene says she's become stronger, more mature. She looks at Dennis, no longer through the eyes of romance, but with the more realistic outlook of a mom who knows her son must grow up respecting his father.

She knows that because of Calix, Dennis will always be part of her life. But that doesn't mean she will depend on him alone for hers and her son's upkeep. That's why she's taking up Art Studies in UP, where she is on her last year. "The other nice thing about Celebrity Duets is that it won't conflict with my thrice-a-week classes," Carlene explains.

The best part is that the P1-M grand prize at stake in the finals night will come in handy for her son's future. Although the winner can donate the prize in whole or in part to charity, Carlene knows it will still go a long way in helping give her son get a secure future.

Now that Carlene promises to channel her inner fire to winning Celebrity Duets rather than intrigues, do we expect a tamer edition in weeks to come?

Not necessarily. This edition's contestants are just as driven, just as strong, and - judging from the presscon - even more fun.

Add to that the presence of Freddie Santos - who has trained Lea Salonga and Regine Velasquez - singing contest veteran Danny Tan and last year's winner Tessa Prieto-Valdes as judges, and you're in for unbridled entertainment week after week.

So what are you waiting for? "Let's du-et again!" - Maridol Ra?oa-Bismark (Philstar News Service, www.philstar.com)
    Hi ETERU and JANE! Join ako dito....Sana dumami na tayo!
    michelle36 wrote: »
    I like HER Personality, She's a STRONG woman, kaya lang 2x nya ni reject ang invitation ko to be her friend in friendster,:mecry: i guess she should open an account for her fans since madadagdagan na tayo especially nasa CELEBRITY DUETS siya ngayun...Goodluck Girl!:)

hi michelle :wave: i think she just wants to maintain her privacy. :) dati kasi YATA nung naka public pa ang mga profiles sa friendster, ang dami nag kukuha ng picture nila ni dens... :hmm: yata lang ah. saka hindi naman siya artista kc.

i like here personality too!
    michelle36 wrote: »
    Hi ETERU and JANE! Join ako dito....Sana dumami na tayo!

heLLo pO! :wave:
    hi michelle :wave: i think she just wants to maintain her privacy. :) dati kasi YATA nung naka public pa ang mga profiles sa friendster, ang dami nag kukuha ng picture nila ni dens... :hmm: yata lang ah. saka hindi naman siya artista kc.

i like here personality too!

hi guys, oo pero sana open cya ng FS Account nya for her fans,atleast some updates for us diba? Sana somebody knows her personally ang mag drop by dito and let her inform na may thread na cya d2...huray!:) GO CARLENE! *okay*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file