EXAMINED..?All about FELIX Y. Manalo doctrines and teachings...

This thread is all about manalo and inc's teachings and interpretation of their doctrines.

All are invited.

Let us investigate and examine inc doctrines and manalo's belief?

ANG DATING BIBLIA
II CORINTO 4:4
Na binulag ng dios ng sanglibutang ito ang mga pagiisip ng mga hindi nagsisisampalataya, upang sa kanila'y huwag sumilang ang kaliwanagan ng evangelio ng kaluwalhatian ni Cristo, na siyang larawan ng Dios.

NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE
II CORINTHIANS 4:4
in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
:)
«13

Comments

  • of2powerof2power Member PExer
    Ministers of inc said one time on thier television programs that the god of manalo's ministers is a god that can lie if he likes to lie.

    One found Proof!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c1peMtBGJg

    Is this true or a blatant lie!?

    Up for ridler.
  • ridler2012ridler2012 NOIZ PExer
    of2power wrote: »
    Ministers of inc said one time on thier television programs that the god of manalo's ministers is a god that can lie if he likes to lie.

    One found Proof!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c1peMtBGJg

    Is this true or a blatant lie!?

    Up for ridler.

    I'm not an INC but since you refer the question to me I will answer it. Can God everything? If he wants to he can right. Wow! Your God can't do an easy thing how much more the difficult one. By the way I'll tell you something. You can kill your parents if you want to but you choose not to do it because it's not morally right but it doesn't mean if you don't do it it means you don't have the might to do it. Think about that and when you're able to grasp it come back to me.... :naughty:

    P.S You can now prove that Eliseo Soriano is really a God messenger. Just informing you. Please don't ignore it. :glee:
  • of2powerof2power Member PExer
    ridler2012 wrote: »
    I'm not an INC but since you refer the question to me I will answer it. Can God everything? If he wants to he can right. Wow! Your God can't do an easy thing how much more the difficult one. By the way I'll tell you something. You can kill your parents if you want to but you choose not to do it because it's not morally right but it doesn't mean if you don't do it it means you don't have the might to do it. Think about that and when you're able to grasp it come back to me....

    P.S You can now prove that Eliseo Soriano is really a God messenger. Just informing you. Please don't ignore it.

    You're not an an INC but you both shares the same motives, don't you?:)
    ridler2012 wrote: »
    I'm not an INC but since you refer the question to me I will answer it. Can God everything? If he wants to he can right. Wow! Your God can't do an easy thing how much more the difficult one. By the way I'll tell you something. You can kill your parents if you want to but you choose not to do it because it's not morally right but it doesn't mean if you don't do it it means you don't have the might to do it. Think about that and when you're able to grasp it come back to me....

    P.S You can now prove that Eliseo Soriano is really a God messenger. Just informing you. Please don't ignore it.

    Get straight!

    Is it possible for God to lie?
    Yes or no.

    We want a clear statement not an empty speech.:)
  • ridler2012ridler2012 NOIZ PExer
    of2power wrote: »
    You're not an an INC but you both shares the same motives, don't you?:)



    Get straight!

    Is it possible for God to lie?
    Yes or no.

    We want a clear statement not an empty speech.:)

    Wow! Define an empty speech! You sure you know that one? If you can't even understand what I said how come you know that one? Read slowly and try to understand if you can't then look for somebody who can explain it for you. It's not problem anymore. :glee:
    ridler2012 wrote: »
    I'm not an INC but since you refer the question to me I will answer it. Can God everything? If he wants to he can right. Wow! Your God can't do an easy thing how much more the difficult one. By the way I'll tell you something. You can kill your parents if you want to but you choose not to do it because it's not morally right but it doesn't mean if you don't do it it means you don't have the might to do it. Think about that and when you're able to grasp it come back to me.... :naughty:

    P.S You can now prove that Eliseo Soriano is really a God messenger. Just informing you. Please don't ignore it. :glee:

    Still ignoring this.... :glee:
  • of2powerof2power Member PExer
    ridler2012 wrote: »
    Wow! Define an empty speech! You sure you know that one? If you can't even understand what I said how come you know that one? Read slowly and try to understand if you can't then look for somebody who can explain it for you. It's not problem anymore.



    Still ignoring this....

    It is you who does that!

    We want a clear answer.

    Is it possible for God to lie?
    Yes or no!
    :)
  • ridler2012ridler2012 NOIZ PExer
    ridler2012 wrote: »
    I'm not an INC but since you refer the question to me I will answer it. Can God everything? If he wants to he can right. Wow! Your God can't do an easy thing how much more the difficult one. By the way I'll tell you something. You can kill your parents if you want to but you choose not to do it because it's not morally right but it doesn't mean if you don't do it it means you don't have the might to do it. Think about that and when you're able to grasp it come back to me.... :naughty:

    P.S You can now prove that Eliseo Soriano is really a God messenger. Just informing you. Please don't ignore it. :glee:
    of2power wrote: »
    It is you who does that!

    We want a clear answer.

    Is it possible for God to lie?
    Yes or no!
    :)

    Do I need to obey you? I already answer that one. If you can't comprehend then it's not my problem anymore. :glee:
  • of2powerof2power Member PExer
    ridler2012 wrote: »
    Do I need to obey you? I already answer that one. If you can't comprehend then it's not my problem anymore. :glee:

    Is it possible for God to lie?
    Yes or no!

    You still have no clear answer!

    Make a stand ridler.:)

    ANG DATING BIBLIA
    APOCALIPSIS 3:16
    Kaya sapagka’t ikaw ay malahininga, at hindi mainit o malamig man, ay isusuka kita sa aking bibig.

    REVISED STANDARD VERSION
    REVELATION 3:16
    So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth.

    Kung mainit ka, dapat mainit ka.

    Kung malamig ka, dapat malamig ka.

    Kung oo, mag oo ka.

    KUNG HINDI ay mag-hindi ka.

    Again...

    Is it possible for God to lie?
    Yes or no!

    Ang Dios ba ng biblia ay Dios na makapagsisinungaling?

    Sagot, ridler!

    OO o HINDI! :bashful:
  • ridler2012ridler2012 NOIZ PExer
    of2power wrote: »
    Is it possible for God to lie?
    Yes or no!

    You still have no clear answer!

    Make a stand ridler.:)

    ANG DATING BIBLIA
    APOCALIPSIS 3:16
    Kaya sapagka’t ikaw ay malahininga, at hindi mainit o malamig man, ay isusuka kita sa aking bibig.

    REVISED STANDARD VERSION
    REVELATION 3:16
    So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth.

    Kung mainit ka, dapat mainit ka.

    Kung malamig ka, dapat malamig ka.

    Kung oo, mag oo ka.

    KUNG HINDI ay mag-hindi ka.

    Again...

    Is it possible for God to lie?
    Yes or no!

    Ang Dios ba ng biblia ay Dios na makapagsisinungaling?

    Sagot, ridler!

    OO o HINDI! :bashful:

    I already answer that. But my prior question before that you haven't answer it yet. Can you prove that Soriano is a messenger of God? Stop going in circle please answer it. My answer may not look simple for you but at least I answer it unlike you which is obviously ignoring it. Why? Why? Why? Delilah! :glee:
  • ridler2012ridler2012 NOIZ PExer
    6lbhrtk.jpg

    Can you give me an update where's the fugitive right now?

    I saw in UNTV last time they're crying for justice for Mataro but the question is where's the justice for the Muslims and the one who raped. A man raped by a man too. :eek:

    P.S Since you don't want to answer my question in the room which I specially made for you and ADD. I'll just address it in here so you won't have a hard time finding it. *okay*
  • of2powerof2power Member PExer
    ridler2012 wrote: »
    I already answer that. But my prior question before that you haven't answer it yet. Can you prove that Soriano is a messenger of God? Stop going in circle please answer it. My answer may not look simple for you but at least I answer it unlike you which is obviously ignoring it. Why? Why? Why? Delilah!

    Mababasa yan ng mga pexers, ridler kung sino sa atin ang paiwas kung sumagot!

    You still have no DEFINITE ANsWER! ;)


    "over and over again, Mr. ridler"

    Is it possible for God to lie?
    Yes or no!

    Ang Dios ba ng biblia ay Dios na makapagsisinungaling?

    Sagot, ridler!

    OO o HINDI!
    :confused:

    ( I wanna take a rest for now, maybe tommorow ridler will have a concrete straight answer.
    I hope! )

    All are invited to air their side to examine and investigate the doctrines of INC.

    Keep posting!:)
  • of2powerof2power Member PExer
    ridler2012 wrote: »

    Can you give me an update where's the fugitive right now?

    I saw in UNTV last time they're crying for justice for Mataro but the question is where's the justice for the Muslims and the one who raped. A man raped by a man too. :eek:

    P.S Since you don't want to answer my question in the room which I specially made for you and ADD. I'll just address it in here so you won't have a hard time finding it. *okay*

    Sagutin ko muna ito bago ako mag sleep na.

    Nakakatuwa itong si ridler,

    Kakatwa LOGIC NIYA!

    DAhil may kaso..GUILTY na!

    DAhil may Warrant of arrest.. GUILTY na agad!

    Mr. ridler, at the end of the day, true justice will prevail in God's justice, in God's time!

    ANG BIBLIA
    HEBREO 12:23
    Sa pangkalahatang pulong at iglesia ng mga panganay na nangatatala sa langit, at sa Dios na Hukom ng lahat, at mga espiritu ng mga taong ganap na pinasakdal,

    Now your motives are clear.

    Isn't it true that behind these all invented manipulated allegations to make bro. eli appeared evil in the eyes of the public were manuevered by INC MINISTERS.

    They used their all resources and propagated lies against brod. eli.

    And of course, the peak of their ulterior desire is to get brod. eli and be killed eventually!

    Kung hindi ipapahintulot ng Dios na mahulog ang isang maya sa lupa, so is brod. eli.

    ANG BIBLIA
    MATEO 10:29
    Hindi baga ipinagbibili ng isang beles ang dalawang maya? at kahit isa sa kanila’y hindi mahuhulog sa lupa kung hindi pahintulot ng inyong Ama:

    REVISED STANDARD VERSION
    MATTHEW 10:29
    Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's will.


    That's all for now. :)
  • cedric_errolcedric_errol PeX Certified Winter Knight PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ayan may thread na for Felis Domesticus. Let's see now...
  • cedric_errolcedric_errol PeX Certified Winter Knight PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Here:

    1. Felix Manalo is an angel.
  • ridler2012ridler2012 NOIZ PExer
    of2power wrote: »
    Sagutin ko muna ito bago ako mag sleep na.

    Nakakatuwa itong si ridler,

    Kakatwa LOGIC NIYA!

    DAhil may kaso..GUILTY na!

    DAhil may Warrant of arrest.. GUILTY na agad!

    Mr. ridler, at the end of the day, true justice will prevail in God's justice, in God's time!

    ANG BIBLIA
    HEBREO 12:23
    Sa pangkalahatang pulong at iglesia ng mga panganay na nangatatala sa langit, at sa Dios na Hukom ng lahat, at mga espiritu ng mga taong ganap na pinasakdal,

    Now your motives are clear.

    Isn't it true that behind these all invented manipulated allegations to make bro. eli appeared evil in the eyes of the public were manuevered by INC MINISTERS.

    They used their all resources and propagated lies against brod. eli.

    And of course, the peak of their ulterior desire is to get brod. eli and be killed eventually!

    Kung hindi ipapahintulot ng Dios na mahulog ang isang maya sa lupa, so is brod. eli.

    ANG BIBLIA
    MATEO 10:29
    Hindi baga ipinagbibili ng isang beles ang dalawang maya? at kahit isa sa kanila’y hindi mahuhulog sa lupa kung hindi pahintulot ng inyong Ama:

    REVISED STANDARD VERSION
    MATTHEW 10:29
    Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's will.


    That's all for now. :)

    Did I say that he's guilty? When? Having problem comprehending my simple post? I said fugitive! And he really is! :glee:

    I saw in UNTV last time they're crying for justice for Mataro but the question is where's the justice for the Muslims and the one who was raped. A man raped by a man too.
  • dyerbzdyerbz Banned by Admin PExer
    Ayan na naman, ridler, the undercover INC member takes up the cudgels for his religion! And ends up sounding like an idiot as usual. . .
  • asmvonasmvon Home Guy PExer
    Mayroon bang magandang kinasapitan ng inyong pagtatalo? Ang mga pinagtatanggol ninyong mga pinuno ng mga kinaaaniban ninyong grupo ay pawang ordinaryong tao lamang na nagpakadalubhasa sa pag-unawa ng mga nakasulat sa biblia. May mga likas na kahinaan din.

    Pareho lamang naman ang paniwala ninyo na kayo ay kapwa mga kristiano.

    Mas makabubuti na patunayan ninyo kung anong grupo ang magaling sa pamamagitan ng dami ng mahihikayat na bagong kapanalig mula sa ibang relihiyon. Gaya ng mula sa islam, budhismo, taoismo at iba pang pang paniniwala. Huwag ninyo isama ang katoliko o ibang sekta sa dahilang si jesus rin naman ang isa sa mga pininiwalaan nila.

    Ipakita ninyo sa kanila ang kagalingan ninyo sa relihiyon kristiano. Sa kanila ninyo ipahayag ang sinasabi ninyong tunay na kaligtasan.
  • JongaJonga Banned by Admin PExer
    oh man... tagalog na naman...

    pede ba taglish na lang, mas madaling ma-understand e :glee:
  • cedric_errolcedric_errol PeX Certified Winter Knight PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ridler: Let's just talk about things about the topic. Trying to add irrelevant posts like the ADD etc is simply well, irrelevant.

    Let me begin, Manalo just copied Joseph Smith's bags of tricks to fuel his claims eg Manalo is angel. What makes Manalo different in this regard? Is he just a con man? A copy cat? Or a false prophet? The ministers of the INCoM echo their hatred and attacks over and over again against the Mormons, when the fact is, every stone they throw is a stone deflected back at them (for they share the same justification eg Christ's original church completely apostatized making Christ, well, a liar).

    INCoM members, what are your thoughts about it?
  • cedric_errolcedric_errol PeX Certified Winter Knight PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Calling ridler et al!! Yohoo! Takot ba kayong pag-usapan ang ninong ninyo?
  • of2powerof2power Member PExer
    The god of manalo is a god that can lie!

    An antichrist teaching!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file