Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

To Love-Ru

manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
to-love-ru.jpg
The story is about Yuuki Rito, a high-school boy who cannot confess to the girl of his dreams, Sairenji Haruna. One day when coming home and sulking in the bath-tub a mysterious, nude girl, appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from the planet Deviluke, where she is the heir to the throne. Her father wants her to return to her home planet so she can marry one of the husband candidates, but she decides that she wants to marry Rito in order to stay on Earth.

Comments

• manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    episode 21 is out, malapit na tayo sa final episode
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2021%20-%2018.jpg
    si Yami-chan, nag-maid cosplay, hindi pala nag-cosplay, nag-part time job sa Inn
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2021%20-%2031.jpg
    ecchi no kirai da......-yami-chan
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2021%20-%2019.jpg
    si Mikan ang chef sa Inn
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2021%20-%2023.jpg
    Shikura, shogun....
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2021%20-%2032.jpg
    si Lala, nag-ala Strike Freedom Gundam Hi-MAT Full Burst mode na
  • you're forgetting the gender switcher...
  • watched/read this one before, its one o those harem type, pero after reading the manga antagal pacing parang ala nangyayari sa story puro mga ka ecchi han lang -_- >_>
    episode 22 is out

may plano nang buong klase na magpatayo nang Maid Cafe pero Animal Cosplay ang concept. Samantala nawawala si Yami sa siyudad.
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2022%20-%2010.jpg
    Lala, taking measures of herself, nosebleed
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2022%20-%2014.jpg
    mga Vital Statistics nila, nasaan ang 36-24-36
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2022%20-%2019.jpg
    si Yami, napadpad sa JSDF Headquarters, tila nawawala siya
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2022%20-%2022.jpg
    Si Yami, may plano palang maging barbero.
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2022%20-%2029.jpg
    the search for Ms. Fitrum 2008 este Animal Cosplay, hosted by Willie este Saruyama
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2022%20-%2036.jpg
    sa wakas, naka-uwi na si Yami, siya na lang ang main star of attraction
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2022%20-%2043.jpg
    ang cute ni Yami na naka-black Bunny Animal Costume.
  • How's the fan service of this series?
  • Pointless wrote: »
    How's the fan service of this series?

high...
    very very high...
  • indeed lol
  • I'm sold then, I'm going to try it out *okay*
  • opening pa lang massive fanservice na -_-
  • DunedainDunedain NINJAneer gone Indie! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Even if this series is entertaining, it's ecchi-ness is a bit tame. I'd rather watch Kanokon or Kenkou Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho.
  • Pointless wrote: »
    I'm sold then, I'm going to try it out *okay*

try this too
    http://www.onemanga.com/to-LOVE-ru/
    episode 23 is out
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2023%20-%2003.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2023%20-%2007.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2023%20-%2022.jpg
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2023%20-%2024.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2023%20-%2033.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2023%20-%2039.jpg

kawawa naman si Saruyama, napa-time space warp sa Edo period, ay, panaginip pala, binatukan ka nang imbensyon ni Lala
    episode 24 is out
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2024%20-%2006.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2024%20-%2007.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2024%20-%2024.jpg
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2024%20-%2029.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2024%20-%2034.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2024%20-%2036.jpg
    anong nangyari, si Lala, nagpalit-ugali siya, una, naging mahiyain, susunod, naging matapang, sunod, energetic siya, may pagka-Kansai si Lala, at ngayon, may pagka-dictator at war freak siya, planong sakupin ang mundo, pero matapos sabihin ni Rito kay Lala na "mahal Kita", biglang dumating ang hukbo nang Deviluke sa pamumuno nang ama ni Lala at kinidnap uli si Lala, anong mangyayari kay Lala matapos mawalay sa piling si Rito, abangan next week....
    episode 25 is out, next week na ang huling kabanata
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2025%20-%2003.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2025%20-%2005.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2025%20-%2017.jpg
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2025%20-%2024.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2025%20-%2034.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2025%20-%2036.jpg
    Wow, that was a surprisingly touching episode of To LOVE-Ru. While not overly moving, I would have never expected something like this given how things have gone so far. I couldn’t help but feel bad for Rito literally having the weight of the world on his shoulders, with its destruction pending should he fail to pass Gid’s game. With all the quiet scenes from everyone’s perspectives, I got swept into that depressing feeling going around, so it was nice to see supporters in the form of Mikan and Saruyama give some words of encouragement.
    The big scene in this episode though had to be the one between Rito and Haruna. Seeing as they already know how they feel about one another, I find it “frustratingly amusing” that the Rito opted to say that he’ll convey his true feelings if he can pass Gid’s game instead of confessing on what might be the world’s last night. Now is it just me or was that an implicit confession in itself? While it makes the other person want to give more support so that they can hear what they already know, it always bugs me because there’s still the possibility they’ll just end up bottling up their feelings inside. Or in this case, just dying flat out! This bit is used in dramas as well, and always seems to make me want to pull my hair out when I hear it.
    Mini rant aside, the ending gave a sense of hope with Yui noticing a loophole in Gid’s challenge and deciding to help Rito since the Deviluke ruler never said it wasn’t allowed. The next episode shows a Ren and Yami getting involved as well, so it looks like all of Rito’s friends will pull together in a hope-filled finale. The preview doesn’t sound very promising though, with Lala bidding farewell to everyone and shown crying, so there’s still a possibility that things won’t go well. With that said, I don’t know how I would take a conclusion where Lala has to leave everyone after the Earth is saved. On one side, it would be good because it’s unexpectedly sad, but on the other side, it would just be a bad ending period. If things do end this way, I’d consider it the most surprisingly ending out of the shows I’m currently covering, but I really don’t think they’d leave us with such a depressing conclusion. In any case, they’ve done a good job with the preview to keep me guessing.
    aalis na si Lala sa Earth for sure, kaya pala kinidnap nang ama niya. Ang kaligtasan nang planetang Earth ay nakasalalay sa kamay ni Rito Yuuki, abangan ang huling kabanata sa susunod na linggo/next week.

P.S., tinatagalog sub ang To Love-Ru sa youtube, hindi masyadong maganda ang translation, foul languages not my favorite.... ipalabas na lang sa Hero o any local channel sa pinas....
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2025%20-%20Preview%2006.jpg
    eto ang final episode title next week
    Final episode is out
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2026%20-%2015.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2026%20-%2020.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2026%20-%2025.jpg
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2026%20-%2030.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2026%20-%2040.jpgTo%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2026%20-%2044.jpg
    For a final episode to a series that started off well but quickly lost wind in the middle, I would say that it was a lot better than I was expecting. First off, they brought in the entire cast at some point (including Ren and Run this time!), plus had everyone get involved with helping Rito. To me, this is almost a necessity for a two season series with a cast this large. Next up, they gave us the obligatory fan service in the form of some alien slime bondage, which admittedly comes off as a form of tentacle *****, but will surely please those with such fetishes. (Yui is looking particularly good there in my opinion…) In an unexpected turn of events, the finale also gave us a glimpse at the potential harem ending that everyone pretty much figured wouldn’t happen. While it was only a delusion Gid placed on Rito to test him, I can’t help but wonder how many guys out there would be able to resist this kind of predicament. That’s right Rito, you keep your hands down there!
    While nothing was really resolved in the (26 episode) long run between Rito, Lala, and Haruna, I can’t imagine anyone expecting some closure from a harem anime. It’s usually the angst of the ongoing perverted interactions that this genre revolves around, so having any form of serious closure would only defeat that purpose. With that said, I was happy to see them add some drama the best they could, with Rito’s valiant struggle to the finish line backed by everyone cheering him on being one of the most prominent. The other of course being Lala deciding to erase everyone’s memories on Earth about her existence and trying to win over Rito anew. With Lala so serious about her decision that it even shocked Gid (mainly due to the repercussions of annulling a Deviluke marriage), I was naturally taken back a bit by it as well. It’s almost as if Gid didn’t want to see the Earth destroyed after he just acknowledged Rito as the greatest man in the universe, so I really wasn’t really fond of that idea either. Of course, it would be simply wrong to end on such a depressing note, so let’s all be glad that Lala’s inventions never work for a change! I know Lala is.

Final Impressions:
    While To LOVE-Ru was met with a lot of opposition when it first started airing, I found it as an ample opportunity to try and show the other side of harem anime. i.e. The simple realization that it’s meant to be kind of idiotic, comedic, ecchi, but most of all fun. Keeping those goals in mind, this genre never aspires to be overly profound with its plot, so if you come in with unreasonable expectations, you’ll undoubtedly leave disappointed. Evidently, lack of a thick plot turns some viewers away instantly, as does any signs of a series being overly fan-service, but there are a lot of people out there who enjoy their To LOVE-Rus with their CODE GEASSes and Macross Frontiers—myself included. In a real world analogy, if you go into McDonald’s expecting a gourmet burger, you’ll probably end up giving up on fast food chains altogether. However, if you look at McDonald’s for what it is, you may find that it’s pretty good in moderation. Much like our diet, I find that having a well-balanced selection of anime to watch really helps diversify one’s tastes and opens their minds more to the other shows that are out there. When everything’s seen in the broader sense, one might even grow to like a genre they usually simply disregarded without giving it a chance.
    With that said, there is of course varying degrees of quality within a genre so I’m not advocating To LOVE-Ru in particular here. In fact, I was disappointed with how several of the episodes seems to be devoid of the love triangle between the main characters. While I don’t mind that the anime strayed completely from the manga, I wish it focused a bit more on the love triangle theme rather than the new aliens they kept introducing week after week. Because of this, I almost wish they took the good portion of the series and compressed this series down to a single season instead of dragging it out for two. However, unlike a lot of people though, I actually didn’t mind the Saruyama-centric episodes though, as I found him rather amusing being played by Yoshino Hiroyuki (Allelujah Haptism in Gundam 00, Treize in Allison & Lillia). To me, he was sort of the unsung hero in the series as he was always openly perverted, but never really acted on those urges despite being the only other male close to Rito’s harem.
    Looking back, I felt that this series had a lot of potential (which is why I was pretty excited about it after reading the synopsis), but fell short in terms of what I was hoping for from a harem anime. It did have its moments though, but unfortunately the inconsistent quality of the content week to week had my anticipation of each new episode declining. We can’t expect every harem anime to turn out into a Love Hina though, so to be objective about it, I would say that the series was “fun”, but by no means “great”. I did like it more than Kanokon though, which started airing at the same time. If anyone has checked out the DVD versions of Kanokon, you can see exactly what kind of show they were going for, so To LOVE-Ru was a much better series in comparison.
    Overall, it’s been fun covering To LOVE-Ru (with some weeks being a lot more fun than others), so if nothing else, I hope you enjoyed all the ecchi screenshots I included. =P
    natapos na ang anime na 'to, at natapos ang Amazing Race, To Love-Ru edition, sa wakas, nakaabot sa ship sa takdang oras, matapos ang pagsubok ni Rito sa lahat, large nosebleed para sa Time Space Warp ni Rito sa panaginip, ended up a Marriage, pero buburahin ni Lala ang memory nang lahat matapos ang lahat, pero ang neurolizer na ala MIB na imbensyon ni Lala, palpak, walang nangyari, inaantay nang mga kaibigan ni Lala ang pagbabalik sa school, lalo na si Rito, yun na....
    To%20LOVE-Ru%20-%2026%20-%2054.jpg

next year sana ipalabas, maybe saan local at cable channel nga ba?
    just finished OVA episode 5
    Just Finished episode 6 na may 3 episodes in 1
    Motto To Love-ru episode 1
    [crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    88501-31227815.jpg
    88502-e1fd1b3d.jpg
    [/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]