Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Hannibal

hello ppl. :) do have feedback regarding Hannibal, the sequel (o pre-quel?) to Silence of the Lambs?

Comments

• Nope havent watched it yet. But i read the book... some of the scenes were groosssss! but i think it will be a good movie. im looking forward to watching it :):)
  • mahilig kayo sa Silence at atat na atat na kayo sa Hannibal, subukan nyo muna yung pinapalabas ngayon sa Star Movies... yung Manhunter aka The Red Dragon (si thomas harris rin ang awtor).

para na ring prequel ito sa Silence of the lambs... heh heh heh...
  • actually, yung Red Dragon ung prequel ng silence of the lambs at yung Hannibal ang sequel. i've read the book (borrowed ke ~tsuget~)...la pa ko news about the movie :(
  • dirk M: who are the actors in The Red Dragon? is the movie available in video? wala kasi kaming star movies e. star sports lang. :bleh:
  • Originally posted by pops
    dirk M: who are the actors in The Red Dragon? is the movie available in video? wala kasi kaming star movies e. star sports lang. :bleh:

hindi sikat... i-check mo nah lang sa http://www.imdb.com

wala kayong star movies... wawa naman... :lol:

wala kanang mahihiraman pang manhunter dito sa pinas... late 80's pa ito pinalabas eh...

magpa-kopya ka nalang sa kaibigan mong may star movies.
  • Hannibal opening this friday!! woohoo!!!! It'll prolly knock off The Wedding Planner as the #1 movie in the country!

Julianne Moore is the perfect choice to replace Jodie Foster! :)
  • ang daming advance screening ng hannibal no?

btw, you guys are invited to watch our organization's advance screening. :) it's on feb23, at the meralco theater. :cool:

tsaka okay lang kung gross. psych majors naman kami e. we can handle it. :)
  • the director spent $100,000 on 1 scene wherein a robot was created to look like hannibal and do the 'eating' scene.

accdg to sir hopkins, he didnt want to do the 'eating' part, so they hired this company to make this robot.
  • MaverickMaverick PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i watched hannibal last night and it was ok! grabe, puno sinehan. eto medyo spoiler - watch out for scenes na kadiri (although knowing na sequel ito ng silence of the lambs dapat accepted na natin na may kadiri scenes, hehe).
  • i watched it last night, so many peolple. I didnt like it, i guess because i was expecting too much. Plus the book has a different ending. It wasn't that gorry, only the last 5 min of the show.
    I'd say, wait for video.
  • i saw it last night. it wasn't the best. don't go in the theaters expecting silence of the lambs caliber. it was actually boring. pero ok na rin..not THAT bad but neither is it good.
  • End-February pa darating sa Philippines ang "Hannibal"? Ang tagal naman. Mabuti ang dami-daming advanced screenings and movie premieres para medyo hindi matagal ang paghihintay.
  • SpartanSpartan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I haven't seen Silence of the Lambs so I can't really give a proper opinion. Honestly I liked the movie. In some ways I found it commical. I came out of the theater actually rooting for the guy. To me it wasn't as gory as I expected it to be it was more of a psyhcological thriller.
  • 'fyi' lang - no. 1 now sa states ang 'hannibal' (today is feb. 12)

RANK FILM TITLE WEEKENDGROSS

1 Hannibal $58,000,000
    2 The Wedding Planner $7,800,000
    3 Saving Silverman $7,400,000
    4 Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon $5,119,406
    5 Cast Away $5,035,000
    6 Save the Last Dance $4,800,000
    7 Traffic $4,429,147
    8 Valentine $3,820,000
    9 Chocolat $3,100,000
    10 O Brother, Where Art Thou? $3,000,000

• I just saw Hannibal yesterday and it was so sick (very well done movie again by Anthony Hopkins). In the movie there will be lots of gore of course and blood shedding.. At the end of the movie you guys are gonna be sick at what Hannibal Lecter is going to do..Hint: it's in an airplane!!!!!!!..So guys i recommend you guys to go and watch it with someone..LoL..so i'l cya guys around and just enjoy the movie..

:angel:"Would you like it above the wrist or Below?":angel:

"Oh, this is going to hurt"
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I can't wait to watch this movie! :)
  • Originally posted by Sugar Hippie
    the director spent $100,000 on 1 scene wherein a robot was created to look like hannibal and do the 'eating' scene.

accdg to sir hopkins, he didnt want to do the 'eating' part, so they hired this company to make this robot.

which particular scene was this?
  • I've read the book, it wasn't as good as Silence. Unless a miracle happens, I don't think the movie would be anything to be excited about.
  • Originally posted by JasonFilAm
    I just saw Hannibal yesterday and it was so sick (very well done movie again by Anthony Hopkins). In the movie there will be lots of gore of course and blood shedding.. At the end of the movie you guys are gonna be sick at what Hannibal Lecter is going to do..Hint: it's in an airplane!!!!!!!..So guys i recommend you guys to go and watch it with someone..LoL..so i'l cya guys around and just enjoy the movie..

:angel:"Would you like it above the wrist or Below?":angel:

"Oh, this is going to hurt"

:eek: Dude, you recommend something that's beyond Bizarre and Grotesque, yes it made money in the box office and I was one of those who got dragged by the hype of this film and I freaking spend $8.50 to freaking watch somebody who cuts a head off and eats the freaking brain, men you gotta be kidding, well to each his own, I think Hannibal is dumb. Jodie still rocks with the LAMBS. Good night now!!!!

• Did you guys see Julianne Moore on the cover of this month's Vanity Fair magazine? Doesn't she look so beautiful?!

cover_vanityfair.jpg