Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

What if you have killed someone accidentally? It was all a mistake, what would u do?

What if you have killed someone accidentally? It was all a mistake, what would you do?

Ok, we'll make a situation: "well, say you are about 20 yrs old, you were holding this real gun, and showing it to your friend then you accidentally pulled the trigger, tapos may natamaan which is kaibigan mo".

Please based your answers sa Philippine laws. Magtatago ka ba? Lalayo ka ba? Or go straight to the police and tell them what happened? But what about your life, for sure gaganti yong nawalan. If you are on that situation, ( I mean please take time to put that situation to yourself) seriously what would you do! As I said based your answers sa Law ng PI.

Kasi ako.. I'm not sure! Or maybe I will go to the police and accept the consequences! But then..... for sure you'll have this thought: "come what may come".

"your opinion really matters"

Comments

• JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Honesty is the best policy.

-Just_JT
    It's.stupid.to.play.with.a.loaded.gun.
  • SeingaltSeingalt PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Katimalmalan ko yung dahilan ng kinamatay ng kaibigan ko.

Tanggapin ko lahat ng parusa.

Pano kung ganito situation. Nag outing kayo at nadisgrasya kaibigan mo. Ikaw nagsama sa kanya. What would you do?
  • yellowdanceryellowdancer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Look for a lawyer

Seek his advice

Turn my self to the authorities
  • thats reckless imprudence resulting in homicide yata. ideally, surrender and face the consequences. but if you watch csi too much, you can wrap your friend's fingers around the gun and fire it again (against a pillow maybe) for him to have powder burns in his hand. make sure its the right working hand. then you position him in such a way that will support his gunshot wound and the blood pooling on the floor or blood splatter on the wall or wherever. this is most difficult to do if you blew his brains off. then you wash your hands/arms thoroughly. dont wash your hair, appearing bathed would raise suspicion. then collect yourself for the biggest lie of your life. based on phil forensics, there is no phil forensics.

but then again, since you are so stupid to show off and play with a loaded gun, and even most stupid to have clicked the safety off, there's no way you can pull that csi stuff off. so just brace yourself to be raped in jail. :D
    Seingalt wrote: »
    Pano kung ganito situation. Nag outing kayo at nadisgrasya kaibigan mo. Ikaw nagsama sa kanya. What would you do?

How did your friend die? What did you do to cause his death?

-Just_JT
    We.need.specifics.
  • I'd probably seek an advice from a lawyer muna, but then it's hard to imagine what exactly a person would do in a certain situation unless nandun na sya sa mismong moment.
  • bitwisebitwise PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Parang ganito lang yung plot sa pinanoood ko na dvd movie kagabi, Sorority Row. Pero wala akong nakuhang guide sa movie na yun na pwede ko ishare dito. The characters are too stupid and the girls are pretty na may mga topless scenes pa so hindi ko na inintindi masyado yung story. :naughty:

Seriously though, kung may mapatay ako nang hindi ko sinasadya, magsasabi muna ako sa mga loved ones ko, para lang alam nila ang nangyari at mga pwedeng mangyari. Then I'll report the incident sa pulis. Tapos... bahala na si Lord.
  • einhandereinhander PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ill count the bullet and see if i can get all the witness with the left bullet.
  • SeingaltSeingalt PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Kunyari nasa pool kayo may slides pinilit mo magslide yung friend mo eh ayaw nga niya pero di ka matanggihan pagslide niya nabagok ulo tapos nagkaron ng hemorrhage at sa kasamaang palad natepok.

Ikaw yung nanghila sa kanya sa slide tapos ayaw niya talaga pero pinagslide mo pa din.
  • waterwellwaterwell PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^ wala naman yatang criminal offense sa situation na yan. pero syempre, mabigat sa konsensya. ma-guilty ka lang for the rest of your life, until ma-desensitize ka, LOL
  • Papichulo168Papichulo168 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Namatay na yata sa kulungan yung TS kinakausap niyo pa.
    Seingalt wrote: »
    Kunyari nasa pool kayo may slides pinilit mo magslide yung friend mo eh ayaw nga niya pero di ka matanggihan pagslide niya nabagok ulo tapos nagkaron ng hemorrhage at sa kasamaang palad natepok.

Ikaw yung nanghila sa kanya sa slide tapos ayaw niya talaga pero pinagslide mo pa din.

In this situation, his family should SUE the resort/owner of pool for unsafe facilities. Noone should die for using slides.

-Just_JT
    Liability.insurance.should.pay.the.family.of deceased.
  • kisapmata214kisapmata214 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    einhander wrote: »
    ill count the bullet and see if i can get all the witness with the left bullet.

tapos magtago ka na :D
  • Mickey2000Mickey2000 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What if you have killed someone accidentally? It was all a mistake, what would you do?

Ok, we'll make a situation: "well, say you are about 20 yrs old, you were holding this real gun, and showing it to your friend then you accidentally pulled the trigger, tapos may natamaan which is kaibigan mo".

Please based your answers sa Philippine laws. Magtatago ka ba? Lalayo ka ba? Or go straight to the police and tell them what happened? But what about your life, for sure gaganti yong nawalan. If you are on that situation, ( I mean please take time to put that situation to yourself) seriously what would you do! As I said based your answers sa Law ng PI.

Kasi ako.. I'm not sure! Or maybe I will go to the police and accept the consequences! But then..... for sure you'll have this thought: "come what may come".

"your opinion really matters"
    after 10 years, siguro naman nakalaya na sa bilangguan si TS, mag report ka naman dito :D
  • BigoteAtBalbasBigoteAtBalbas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    baka life sentence itong kaso ni pogi kung napatunayan na murder. malay ba natin kung sinadya or hindi ang pagputok ng baril.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    a. Charge it to experience, then move on...possibly to another country where noone would recognize me. Like Uzbekistan.

b. If I were dying of terminal illness, I'd go out swinging Jason Ivler style. I'd turn on the loud speakers to Tupac's 'Thug 4 Lyf' as the cops surround my house.
  • punchkidpunchkid PBB Connect Quiz Night Top 2
    Seriously? Run and think like nothing happened.
  • ectonomoreectonomore PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pomona wrote: »
    thats reckless imprudence resulting in homicide yata. ideally, surrender and face the consequences. but if you watch csi too much, you can wrap your friend's fingers around the gun and fire it again (against a pillow maybe) for him to have powder burns in his hand. make sure its the right working hand. then you position him in such a way that will support his gunshot wound and the blood pooling on the floor or blood splatter on the wall or wherever. this is most difficult to do if you blew his brains off. then you wash your hands/arms thoroughly. dont wash your hair, appearing bathed would raise suspicion. then collect yourself for the biggest lie of your life. based on phil forensics, there is no phil forensics.

but then again, since you are so stupid to show off and play with a loaded gun, and even most stupid to have clicked the safety off, there's no way you can pull that csi stuff off. so just brace yourself to be raped in jail. :D

karapat dapat kang iclap clap :bop:
  • slim_chance79slim_chance79 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pomona wrote: »
    thats reckless imprudence resulting in homicide yata. ideally, surrender and face the consequences. but if you watch csi too much, you can wrap your friend's fingers around the gun and fire it again (against a pillow maybe) for him to have powder burns in his hand. make sure its the right working hand. then you position him in such a way that will support his gunshot wound and the blood pooling on the floor or blood splatter on the wall or wherever. this is most difficult to do if you blew his brains off. then you wash your hands/arms thoroughly. dont wash your hair, appearing bathed would raise suspicion. then collect yourself for the biggest lie of your life. based on phil forensics, there is no phil forensics.

CSI or based from experience? :)

There's another option. Since you'll be spending most of your adult life in jail, get the gun and off yourself. Also serves you right for playing with loaded weapons. :)