TRAFFIC ANGEL PIA!

WoW she looks far better than her voice in the radio! I thoght the first time I heard her voice that the voice was the only thing beautiful in her, which in the case of other dj's were true. But damn! HOT HOT HOT
la lang!

Comments

• avonleaavonlea Moderator PExer
    OT: i have a friend who looks like Pia Guanio, better version nga lang.
  • tr|n|tytr|n|ty the queen bee PExer
    pia guanio is really hot, i have to admit. nice bod and very smart, too. she's a good friend of my brother and the several times i've been with her, she's been really nice. :)
  • |ostsou||ostsou| ~Pazuzu~ PExer
    cute dimples, cute eyes, cute smile. she's cute and i like her!
  • mrsamrsa Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    avonlea, i agree! she is a better version of the pretty pia :)

i thought pia looked adorable sa PBA opening. :D
  • zschownhezschownhe patch = pogi PExer
    ....ang tanong ko lang paano sha naging related to ex-PBA player joey guanio.....kase ang layo ng itsura nya kay joey eh.......
  • Bea_Bea_ Member PExer
    hawig cla ni amanda page
  • chip10chip10 whachup!?!? PExer
    yeah BABY!!!!
  • reybeldereybelde zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PExer
    Originally posted by zschownhe
    ....ang tanong ko lang paano sha naging related to ex-PBA player joey guanio.....kase ang layo ng itsura nya kay joey eh.......

Magkapatid sila. Before working with Quest Broadcasting as their "Traffic Angel", she was the deputy executive producer of The World Tonight and understudy ata sya ni Tina Monzon-Palma, maganda sanang sub kung hindi lang pinalitan ng kapesteng Pulso Aksyon Balita sa DOS. Besides, like her brod who's sucking in the Shell bench, she is also from the State U.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file