Home PEx Sports Sports Zone
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

NBN sports program

aseroasero PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
what do u think of the tv program of snow badua and jasmine romero..?

Comments

• your threads suck salty big balls dude
  • durden_tylerdurden_tyler PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wow. i am impressed with the quality of SOME posters here. Such classy gentlemen. MOST forums would reprimand (or ban) posters such as above. But anyway...

Asero, i thought they are doing fine considering their target is more on the C-D market. i admit though that i only catch it from time to time (and i am not even sure if what time it is exactly) but i get the idea that if you are from the masa block you will get what you want the way you want it.
  • i know jasmin .. she's a nice person and really studies the news para alam nya ang kanyang pinagsasabi
  • si jasmin? okay siya! =)
  • dayspin wrote: »
    i know jasmin .. she's a nice person and really studies the news para alam nya ang kanyang pinagsasabi

ano ba to... seryoso or sarcasm? :lol:
  • to TS - you have a lot of time in your hands dude! *peace*
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ano ba to... seryoso or sarcasm? :lol:

i think what he or she is saying is true. was able to work with jas before sa radio. she's an intelligent and nice person. i think what he/she was saying was that she (jas) takes time to understand or let's say study the news. for example in every sport may mga certain rules and regulations etc. she would actually know what are those rules etc.
  • pepmanpepman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Bossing neth_row,

Move this to the Sports Center thread...

On topic: Ok siya...
  • pepman wrote: »
    Bossing neth_row,

Move this to the Sports Center thread...

On topic: Ok siya...

why? :confused:

the hardball thread was on here for the longest time...
    and this show is even more informative as it is not purely an opinion based show.

i agree with durden tyler, they are doing a pretty decent job over there given their resources
  • i think what he or she is saying is true. was able to work with jas before sa radio. she's an intelligent and nice person. i think what he/she was saying was that she (jas) takes time to understand or let's say study the news. for example in every sport may mga certain rules and regulations etc. she would actually know what are those rules etc.

ah ok.
    kasi naman minsan when i watch the show, may mga banat si jasmine na talagang sablay.
    pero in fairness, the show is doing well. personally, yung lang ang pagtyatyagaan kong panooring program sa nbn 4. mejo kulang lang sila sa videos and graphics, pero di hamak na mas malaman at balanse sila kaysa ibang tv sports shows - may interaction pa bet. the hosts and the viewers/texters.
  • pepmanpepman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    mariamaria wrote: »
    why? :confused:

the hardball thread was on here for the longest time...
    and this show is even more informative as it is not purely an opinion based show.

i agree with durden tyler, they are doing a pretty decent job over there given their resources

Ok fine....
    Then it's a ball thread..
  • Wow. i am impressed with the quality of SOME posters here. Such classy gentlemen. MOST forums would reprimand (or ban) posters such as above. But anyway...
    Classless the same as you attacking Gary D and his family on the Interbasket forums just because you do not like the player.