COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Security Bank

Ok ba mag trabaho sa security bank? magkano ang pay? at kamusta naman ang social life?

Comments

• annchong71annchong71 Member PExer
    Gusto ko rin kamustahin to, may nakakaalam ba?
  • fernando_hierrofernando_hierro Member ✭✭✭✭
    ok dyan
    taas sweldo
    tsaka may parties
  • Bedan AdjusterBedan Adjuster Member ✭✭
    Entry level: 10k.

Alam ko dahil nag apply ako jan dati.
  • coffee crumblecoffee crumble Member PExer
    lahat naman yata ng banks mababa ang entry level eh... except for the multinationals.
    Ok po ba benefits dito?
    Mabilis po ba makapasok? o mahirap?
    Scheduled po ko for exam next week. :bashful:
  • prettylicious06prettylicious06 Member PExer
    im scheduled for an exam on june 11.. any idea mhirap b? mgkano b starting nla.. mas mtaas ba offer nla kpg my experience n?
  • Bedan AdjusterBedan Adjuster Member ✭✭
    Elimination method ang exam jan.

4 sets ang exam. You cannot take the second unless you pass the first and so on. Tapos pag napasa mo lahat ng exam, you will be scheduled for an interview. Kahit may experience ka 10k offer.

Whole day ang exam jan.
  • dl08dl08 Heart of a TIGER! rawr! :) PExer
    ^nakapasa ako sa exam nila last year pa yon, eh for ojt lang ako dati at ang tagal din nilang tumawag kaya nakahanap na ko tuloy ng ibang trabaho bago pa sila tumawag, anyway, elimintaion nga yung exam nila. time pressure. 80% passing kapag IT and accounting position yung aaplyan mo otherwise, 50% ata or 55%... :)
  • mishapGirlmishapGirl Member PExer
    tumatanggap ba sila ng fresh grad? for IT position?
    Elimination method nga dito. Two qualifying exams, one personality test and a test to gauge your knowledge on financial stuffs. I think.
    There were 30 of us when I took the test.

Starts late, 8am supposedly, but started near 9am. The HR's voice was very soft. Couldn't hear clearly when she's giving instructions.

First test was very easy. As in di mo aakalain may matatanggal. Around 14 ang natanggal.

The second set was very hard naman, as in madugo. They eliminated 6 people.

End of qualifying exams.
    (Side note, they actually asked all the applicants to have their lunch break first before revealing the results. Just imagine that you would have to wait til 1:30pm just to know that you're eliminated and be asked to leave. Kaasar diba?)

Oh and if you had noticed, ang taas ng mortality rate nila diba?

The third test, personality test (the same personality tests in puregold, chinabank, the one with 300 questions of Yes and No choices) and another test on your knowledge on finance.

So basically you will end the whole exam process by 3:30pm or 4pm.

Then they will schedule your for your interview. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, salary is flat 10k entry level (don't quote me on that), 15 months. HR was demanding. Asked me to come by 10am, then asked if I can wait there up to 4pm for an interview in the main office when she said that she CAN schedule the interview in the district center near us, as the manager is only in the main office once a week. The two weeks later, she called 1:30pm and asked me to go to their office by 4pm, I declined as I have another interview with other company. I don't know if she's just lazy to know the schedule of the manager in the district center, or if she just really can't do it. And more than a month later of without updates. They will call again. Missed their call, never heard from them again. , but I'm already with another company.
  • ciloniecilonie Member PExer
    Elimination method **

Ngexam ** ng July 13, mdame kme

1st part is quite easy but time pressure, 80 items, d q ntpos pero mdme **** aqng nsagutan, den ta2wagin *** mga nkapasa s 1st part,

2nd part is a non-qualifying exam, mga essay, mejo mdme, tpos sa2bhn s inyong bmlik ng 1:15, mglunch dw muna kme

3rd part (Super brutal part and time pressure n sbra)
    tpos sb p ng hr 70% dw passing s IT den da rest 50% *** dw, unfair! mejo kinabahan 2loy **, taas kc ng passing
    halo2 sya, may English, series number, math and flowchart...
    s english *** mga synonyms (ka2iba *** ibng mga words)
    s series number alphanumeric sya, time pressure sya d q ntpos
    s math naku po 8mins *** ata un den 15 items ata, kelangan m png isolve lhat, d q lam kung nkapsa ** s part n 2, den
    s flowchart mejo ndalian ** **, logic *** kc, nka2lito *** *** mga numbers dpat focus k...
    4th part *** non-qualifying exam n personality tst, grabe 300 items n YES or NO, nstress ** **, ang dme...
    den tnawag n *** mga pasado, thankful to God nkapasa ** *** 70% passing ****, dme ** ntnggal...
    den pnakuha **** *** resume nmin tpos lbas n dw kme, ibbgay *** sched ng interview nmin,

kso ** ** mejo nlungkot *** mga non-IT applicant sched n *** for interview, ** may IT exam p dis coming thursday, cnab q nga s hr nung bnibgay *** sched ng IT exam q, "exam ulet mam?" sb ng hr "Yes sir, dats for the IT exam" prang **** qng sbhn hrap *** ng exam nyo, kulang p b un? hayz... pero **** q n **, stable **** *** at banko e, hehe.... :-)

ask q *** po, any1 hir
    "Pano po b IT exam **?"
    "Mhrap po b? Time pressure ** b?"
    "Bout san *** mga tnong? anung topic?"
    "Pagktpos b ng exam n 2 Final Interview n?"

sna po m2lungan nyo q *** mlman q anu dpat qng pgaralan, **** q n tLgang mgkwork e, sna ** s security bank, bored n q ** s bhay, **** q nng mgkroon ng progress...

Plz reply! Thanxs in advance and God bLess us aLL!
    ^ IT exam is easy. I think so. hahaha
    No time limit.
    First page, programming..
    Second page, NETWORKING... ;)
    Just review your basic programming and networking and I think you'll past...
    Then if you passed, the HR will call you to schedule for an interview

but in my case, 2 weeks had passed..
    di pa din tumatawag yung HR... hehe
    di ata ako nakapasa. hahaha
    madali lang naman talaga sya.. may memory gap lang talaga ako especially with the networking part.. hahaha...
    basic lang yung sa programming part e...

may friend ako na tinwagan sya after 3 weeks, I guess, to schedule for an HR interview... and now, I'm on my almost 3rd week waiting for their call.. hahahaha...
    and I think, IT position is much higher than 10k naman siguro... (guess lang) :D

hmmm.. any additional infos.. ;)
    ****? easy ***?

***** d ** mhi2rapan s networking, mejo trip q kc un, s programming po may specific n language b? mejo mlawak kc *** programming...

if u wont mind pde bng mess m *** *** ym m? may ta2nong *** **...
    ^don't use text speak PLS... its hard to read it.. puro asterisk...
    ^no language specified... basta logic formulation lang....
    pasensya na, hindi ko alam na ganyan pala lalabas...

thanks dl08, you've been a great help... marami talagang natutulungan itong PEX...

sana makapasa tayo sa lahat ng employment process nila for I.T.

Good luck sa atin!

God bless us all!
  • haripoterharipoter Jobless again! Back to PEX! PExer
    same here...
    it's been two weeks also since i took the exam here...
    a very brain washing exam hahaha! (just my opinion)...

well compared it to psbank...
    the exam here is very hard since it is an elimination type...

oh well, my waiting limit is over...
    time to look for a another one...

job hunting again on monday! :)
    ^hey haripoter.. kelan ka nag-IT exam.?
    I'm bit confused kasi if they're going to inform me/us that I/we failed the test... :(
  • haripoterharipoter Jobless again! Back to PEX! PExer
    ^ last june 29... i didn't manage to answer all the questions there and i'm not even sure of my answers... i just don't know what happened... a blank mind i guess... hahah...

the hr said that the IT peeps are going to check our papers and just wait for the call for the interview... ouch! haha...

i can't wait no more... i have to move on...
    ^hahaha. Well, its been 3 weeks now and no call...
    I have to move on also..hahaha

Naalala ko lang dati nung nag-aapply ako dito for OJT... March '08 ako nag-test, then they call me May '08... hahaha...
    Sabi ko na lang may work na ko... tsk. Mabagal siguro recruitment process nila. And I wonder, bakit parang mga seryoso tao dito. Lalo na sa HR dept. parang maiinit ulo nilang lahat. Hahahaha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file