Home PEx Business and Careers Banking and Finance

BPI Card (Sinulid 1 & 2)

clone19clone19 PExer
edited August 2019 in Banking and Finance
Unang Sinulid: Pahina 1-250
Ikalawang Sinulid: Pahina 251-500

Comments

• hehe marketing ploy
  • paano b ang mechanics nun.. paano maggng 3x of ur credit limit.. does it mean na kapag 10K ang credit limit mo ay mggng 30K in that event..?
  • Hay another trap set up to people who can't control themselves. Essentially they want people to be more in debt and buy things they can't afford so now they own you :lol:
  • ^^it's not always that bad. I am a CC myself and so far, I am not burdened with too much debt.

OnT: I never tried 3x limit promo though... but I am a frequent SIP user. :D
  • Maybe for you! But the others who can't control themselves. Debt is like drugs its addicitive but destructive! I hate debt!
  • observerobserver PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    How does this really work? Are all BPI CC holders automatically qualified?

I'm planning to buy a high-end phone, but my current credit limit is not that high...
  • paano b ang mechanics nun.. paano maggng 3x of ur credit limit.. does it mean na kapag 10K ang credit limit mo ay mggng 30K in that event..?

How does this really work? Are all BPI CC holders automatically qualified?

sana may sumagot sa mga tanong na to..yan din gusto ko malaman. it will be my first CC purchase kung true.

Yup tama ka.
    magiging 3x ang available CREDIT LIMIT mo on that event promo days. :)

pero before you purchase, ask mo sa BPI Staff sa BOOTH o call them 89-100 kung magkano ang accurate amount pede mong mabili.
    :naughty:

i have been sometimes an avid buyers when there is a BPI 3X Credit Limit Promo when I 'need' to buy some techno gadgets
    and the payment could be in installment for 12 months or more.

all BPI CC holders are qualified if you are at least 1 year on your credit card.

(^_^)

good luck shopping!
    *okay*
  • ongoing BPI Installement madness at glorietta... plus may freebies if you use your BPI... or you can check your nearest reputable computer store.. sometimes kasi like in my case.. on going sa glorietta but some computer shops at festival mall like accent micro or TCA offer BPI 3x your credit limit.

naku papatayin ako ng employer ko if they find out I am advertising BPI hehehe (competitor)... luv ko BPI promise....
  • earathou wrote: »

all BPI CC holders are qualified if you are at least 1 year on your credit card.

THANKS!*okay* kaso sad me, i just had my BPI, last week Sept.2008:mecry:

• naku papatayin ako ng employer ko if they find out I am advertising BPI hehehe (competitor)... luv ko BPI promise....

who doesn't love BPI anyways? :D
    heheh
    daming FREEBIES!
    after u purchase may FREE MEAL ka pa sa GREENWICH! :bop:
  • YUP! mee too i love BPI :-)
    Inaalagaan ko CC ko. Unlike other cc tsinugi ko na
    BPI na lang natira sa akin. I'm a 5 years BPI holder and i love it...
  • Pa-post na lang dito ng mga concerns/complaints/suggestions/insights/knowledge nyo about BPI Credit Cards.:)*okay*
  • definitely one of the best!
  • di ko maintindihan bakit nadecline ang application ko with them...mataas naman sweldo ko...hehe.. :D
  • No complaints for me either. They have steadily increased my limit every year. I started with P50,000 limit when I started then its now P165,000 and it has been 3 years already. The trick, I always pay in full and on time, every time.
  • ACCESS 2008, Asian Computer and Consumer Electronics Systems Show will flood Manila with the latest high end products in consumer electronics, telecommunication, broadcast and business networking as top manufacturer and distributor will showcased them on NOVEMBER 6-9, 2008 at the SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.

ACCESS is a trade show for consumer technologies featuring first hand information on the industry's trend and developments. The show will be the ideal venue to showcase all the emerging high-end products and new technologies and a preferred marketplace where business opportunities for electronics and related industries will find a common stage. In the exhibit, you will finally discover all the information that you need from Home, Automotive & Business Electronics; Digital & Technology Innovations; Connectivity, Communication & Services and other related supporting industries (i.e. Energy Efficiency Electronics Recycling; Portable Power Sources/Product; Copy Protection and Content Management Solutions; Breakthrough Technologies; Trade Services and Publication).
  • you are right Tidus you must always pay in full and on time, kaya after 6 months nag request ako for an increase in SIP - 10K and Regular - 5K na approved agad = )
  • n7610n7610 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Question: Does BPI easily waive annual fees? I am a BPI Gold credit cardholder and I always pay in full and on time. I understand that the annual fee is PHP2,250 for gold cards. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.