Large Hadron Collider to be turned on this August. will it EAT our UNIVERSE?

LHC or the Large Hadron Collider will start up this August. What are your thoughts about it? Will it eat our universe? Or are we gonna discover something paradigm-shattering? :confused:

Im excited. I think LHC will destroy materialism. I think they're gonna discover that we're living
in a holographic universe, that everything is just an illusion. (I may be wrong though.) :)

To Christians, here's an intro:

104hl06.jpg

Comments

• FBIFBI Member PExer
    It will not eat up the Universe. There are a lot of black holes in our Universe every time a stellar size star goes nova. We are still here. We are still alive. How come it didn't swallow our Universe?

The key here is to understand what is a Schwarzchild Radius. If you understand this, you know its impossible.
  • ridler2012ridler2012 NOIZ PExer
    ^^ Like The Matrix? :)
  • pollywogpollywog ...just because PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ...it might attract Nibiru which will collide with Earth on 2012.
  • tsk tsk.. i will list all of this so called dates of the END OF THE WORLD... and i'll comeback here sa 2013.. with all the list and saying FAILED!
  • visionarylinkvisionarylink Banned by Admin PExer
    How about a game, why don't you people predict the outcome of it, perhaps for amusement although it will also determine the extent of one knowing about it.

Here's my prediction that the experiment will result towards this direction in the years afterwards:

- They will not identify any observed particle of their intended theories, but they will discover that the observer plays a very vital role. They will not find 'thing' but they will glimpse at the profoundness of 'thought'.

- Mainstream Science theories that they so relied on will be thrown to the trash bin, just as mainstream technology so reliant on conventional principles will be rendered obsolete. They will conclude that such technologies relying on explosive principles such as fossil fuel-based will no longer be reliable and may even be dangerous and that mankind may have erred in choosing it all along for it will ultimately threaten its very survival. Materialism where Science and technology so relied on will ultimately be discarded, and new (or rather once supressed) alternative principles may be rediscovered.

- Either this dimension, dependent and relative to the level of awareness of conscious entities, may be swallowed by the unknown (the threat of black holes may be there), or it may enter a level of awareness to higher dimensional existence, or even mark the start of witnessing higher dimensional entities.

If you're into this game, you must also make your own predictions. Uunahan na lang iyong ibang posters with malicious intent, such posters need not hide their ineptness and deflated ego by starting any irrelevant arguments or ridiculing other people's predictions without contributing their own. If they wish to contribute, they must make their own predictions.
  • FBIFBI Member PExer
    I think the very purpose of this experiment is to see the conditions during the big bang. One thing that interest me here is that, since the particle is going near light speed and have mass, I wonder if they can manage to see the future through time dilation.
  • visionarylinkvisionarylink Banned by Admin PExer
    They were looking for the Higg's boson, a hypothetical fundamental particle said to cause mass. I predict they won't find it.

Experiments on quantum particles actually manifested intriguing results in a way that the concept of time is blurred in the light of Singularity. The results were such that conventionally one expects 'debris' to appear after collision, but at quantum level even 'debris' manifested before collision.

By the way, nmnemo as you started this thread you had your prediction and in a way I may agree with some things you mentioned, although the observer cannot be the illusion.
  • PyrosPyros Faith Under Fire PExer
    Recently an alien visitor landed on my backyard. He told me using sign language that his boss created a mini collider at the basement of their house and suck out their planet when it was switch on.

Good for him, he told me, he was inside at that time in an Indestructible ball-like spaceship. The ball is now on display at the basement of my house. Entrance fee is Php150.00/person. The amount to be collected is intended for the distraction of the spaceship. :bop:

Here's the preview of the Blue Ball :naughty:
    time_travel_arctic.jpg
  • kydlatmijareskydlatmijares Member PExer
    nmnemo wrote: »
    LHC or the Large Hadron Collider will start up this August. What are your thoughts about it? Will it eat our universe? Or are we gonna discover something paradigm-shattering? :confused:

Im excited. I think LHC will destroy materialism. I think they're gonna discover that we're living
    in a holographic universe, that everything is just an illusion. (I may be wrong though.) :)

To Christians, here's an intro:

104hl06.jpg

that girl looks hot.
    i'd be glad to collide with her.
  • JongaJonga Banned by Admin PExer
    ^that's the same thing in my mind :glee:
  • :lol:
    :lol:
    :lol:

laugh trip ito.
  • albert_sy2albert_sy2 Hi! PExer
    the LHC might at least confirm the existence of those other curled-up dimensions that string theorists love so much.
  • xyzseamanxyzseaman Loved by Adm!n ~ PExer
    I read that the actual start-up won't happen until October. Sa August lang is when they'll put whatever they'll have on that thingmabob.
  • kaningbrownkaningbrown Member PExer
    Where is Ultraman when you need him. WHERE?

(answer: he doesnt exist)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file