Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

CBS' BIG BROTHER 10: Back to the Roots

I knew they were gonna have another season this summer. And what do you know....it's premiering next week!!!!

Premiere: July 13

Schedule:
Sundays at 8 p.m.
Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
Wednesdays at 8 p.m

And yes, Julie Chen aka Chenbot will be back as the host! :rocker:

Comments

• TVgasm made some more things about Chenbot. They have another video, I think, and a comic, created by the intern.

But I think they'll be low on Chenbot energy since the two creators of the site who coined the term sold the website and no longer recap for TVgasm. :mecry:

http://www.bsideblog.com/2008/07/big-brother-photocap-meet-the.php
    ^ Funny commentary.
  • Kala ko nagpost dito si oreo, eh wala pa naman sya. :bop: :bop:

Oreo, tayo lang ata ulit ang magpopost dito. :rotfl: :rotfl: I'll post the pics of the contestants and their descriptions later. I'm too lazy.
  • RyanEvansRyanEvans PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    june 13?

RyanEvans23.png
  • ^ Edited. Thanks. :bonkself:
  • july 13? ..thats today.. well not anymore.. its 12 am..14 na! lol...

gusto ko sanang manood... parang di ko parin masubaybayan! :bop:
  • TFC King wrote: »
    july 13? ..thats today.. well not anymore.. its 12 am..14 na! lol...

gusto ko sanang manood... parang di ko parin masubaybayan! :bop:

You can still watch it even if you miss the first episode. Heck, even I missed it. :lol: I was watching Camp Rock....dang it! :angry:
  • Looks like Renny may be evicted unless something major happens or a strategic move. Then again if she wins the golden power of Veto, she may save herself.
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala pa akong favorite.. ngayon..

si Lolo, hmmm di pa ako sigurado!!!
  • Corrrect!Corrrect! PEx Rookie ⭐
    I was watching Camp Rock....dang it! :angry:

And how old are you again? :p
  • Corrrect! wrote: »
    And how old are you again? :p

Whatever! I'm not that old. :p
  • jaypogi wrote: »
    wala pa akong favorite.. ngayon..

si Lolo, hmmm di pa ako sigurado!!!

He's 75 years old! How is he going to survive any physical challenge? And how could any houseguest backstab the poor man. :( Gaaah, I'm so sympathetic when it comes to old reality contestants. :bop:
  • YES yes yes yes yes!!!

veto winner is
    JERRRY!!!!

and he
    saved JESSIE!!!!!

and
    brian is the new nominee!!!!... he's definitely going down the KAIL path. lolz
  • ^ Saan mo naman nakuha yan?!

BTW, we do post spoilers in this thread. :lol:
  • Here are my thoughts on the BB 10 housemates....

Brian--Kinda cute. I may like him, but he might be too shady for my taste. If they're quiet enough, him and Dan can last a while. I find him to be more deadly between the two.

Angie--Hello there, Asian Sensation! Someone is going to have a fling with her. I can feel it.

Memphis--"Mixologist." Dude, you're a bartender. Deal with it! He seems like a DOUCHE.

April--BOOBIES. Could be the seductive member of the season. I wouldn't underestimate her. I think she has a some tricks up her sleeve.

Ollie--Why would you go on this show? Why????? Possibility of leaving early.

Michelle--She's Portuguese and crazy! Nuff said.

Jerry--Awwwwww! I think he knows how to use his age as an advantage. He might be too naive though, even if he has watched every BB episode.

Libra--I think she can be annoying and possibly too righteous, like Ollie. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets kicked out for getting on people's nerves.

Steven
    --Gay bullrider. So cool.

Renny
    -- I hope she leaves. She is very very very irritating. Trying to act like one of the youngins....girl!!!! Just hang out with Jerry!

Dan--"I'll just have a foursome and stab some people's backs, but it's okay! I'm going to go to confession after this!" Whateverrrr. I don't like him. I think he's too sneaky, and between him and Brian, he is the one that will most likely draw a target on their backs.

Keesha--Is it me of does she kinda look like Danielle of Season 8? She seems rather boring.

Jessie--Meathead. Whiner. Probably going home soon.
  • YES yes yes yes yes!!!

veto winner is
    JERRRY!!!!

and he
    saved JESSIE!!!!!

and
    brian is the new nominee!!!!... he's definitely going down the KAIL path. lolz

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT! WTF HAPPENED????? Wow. Must be a good episode tomorrow.

I was totally wrong about Brian. Yay Jerry! Backdoor the guy who's trying to be the puppetmaster. Nice!!!! I wonder who convinced him. Don't tell me! But that effing means another week of Renny! NOOOOOO!!!!! :eek:
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT! WTF HAPPENED????? Wow. Must be a good episode tomorrow.

I was totally wrong about Brian. Yay Jerry! Backdoor the guy who's trying to be the puppetmaster. Nice!!!! I wonder who convinced him. Don't tell me! But that effing means another week of Renny! NOOOOOO!!!!! :eek:

don't hate RENNY!!! :lol: :bop:

ang mga katulad niya ang nagbibigay na kabaliwan sa big brother house.