Home PEx Chat Personals

a time for CHANGE???

uhm, how will i start this one... yeah...

i'm not here to criticize PEX... neither to make some bad things out of this post/thread... but as what i have noticed since the last time i posted here... it hasn't changed... it became worse...

first, i am amazed that this site has a growing population, in fact... it is really the biggest on-line community... but then some members of this community feels OP (out-of-place) here... i posted it before, some prominent PEXers told me that i should attend an EB... but please think of this how will a person attend such things like that to be in when s/he sees that in the boards, they are nothing but teenage-dirtbags???... i mean, hindi nyo na nga sila pinapansin, papapuntahin nyo pa sa EB, e pano sila ma-fe-feel at home nyan???

second, there are some threads that do no good like destroying one's image in the community... like the threads... "ang daming feeling close dito"... what do you mean by that? of course it's clear na parang meron kayong pinapatamaan... i'm not being defensive or what-so-ever... i'm just thinking na kayo-kayo rin yung nagsisiraan...

third, some members, probably the prominent ones... some of them are biased... of course you know what i mean by that... aba, baka mabuhay yung issue about the 10-11 na iyon???

fourth, members keep on fighting with each other... pare-parehong nagsisiraan at naga-away... what's the sense or rather, what's the buzz... bakit... may insecurities ba kayo sa iba kaya nyo sinisiraan yung ibang mga members na nananahimik na... aba, makonsenya naman kayo sa mga ginagawa nyo... it will do no good for you... remember the reason why message boards like this were created? to bring each and everyone peace, respect, communication and the best reason to find new friends not fight new friends...

fifth, with regards to the thought posted above this, moderators should act as guardians... if anything they sees wrong... fix it up... it's one of your obligations... i'm not saying you're not doing your job, but consider that fact... it could destroy the image of this community...

sixth, to all of those who are using alternicks... what's the porpose behing that? it is unethical for you to register with new nicks... but then the question is... saan nyo ba ginagamit yan??? oo bga't maraming registered members itong site... but then, is it really only 1 that counts in... or baka naman for 1 person, 5 yung existing accounts nya... don't get me wrong, i know it's not my right to mingle with this matter, but please do think about it... saan nyo nga ba ito ginagamit...

seventh, PEX has a variety of members... some are below adults and some do... why don't we, the elders, try to post some "senseless and fruitful" for the young members...

ayun, wala na po si akong sasabihin... i just wish na sana, maintindihan nyo kung ano yung sinasabi ng thread na ito... if you don't understand this thread, aba, mag-hanap na kayo ng psychiatrist... maybe they can help you on how to have a good and harmonious relationship with every individual...

Comments

• aba, apat yung overviews... bakit kaya walang mag-post dito... uhm excuse me, WALA BA AKONG TINATAMAAN SA THREAD NA ITO???
  • gasolinegasoline PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmmm, walang nag rereply, kse tapos na ung mga issues eh,so nde na kailangan pag usapan pa, kse pag may nag react d2, meron pang sunod sunod na magrereact, baka kung ano na naman ang mangyari at kung cnocno na naman ang tamaan, so tama na yung mga nangyari dati, wag na lang ungkatin.

---
    :girl:
  • kyle_luv_mark: It's one thing to give constructive criticism, but it's entirely another thing to jump in while not knowing the facts. ;)

I have no idea how you got to the conclusion that the members of PEx are teenage dirtbags but you use this term so loosely that I'd have to tell you to, please, break away from that song because it's really annoying. :lol: But seriously, don't generalize since you're judging everyone ONLY from how they post in this message board, which is entirely unfair.

Now, I've asked the people who have bickered here to keep it off PinoyExchange since this is not the proper venue for it. But then again, starting anew this kind of thread will surely make hell break loose once more. :p Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining. :D But if us moderators keep censoring what the members post here, I doubt even you will be happy about it. No one will be able to speak their minds. In any case, we try to keep things as peaceful as we can. I've done my job and will continue to do so by cleaning this forum of filth, however it's now up to the members to tidy up their act. :)
    If you don't like the threads you see, then go start an interesting one. :ahh: Or better yet, go dig up the more fruitful threads you think we should be discussing. Please, let's not provoke one another. If some people choose to remain silent about the issue, let them be; they have no obligation to reply anyway. Let's just try to keep the peace, as you have suggested, okidoki? :)
  • sorry if i didn't know that the issue has passed but then... i'm just here reminding that there are some who feels unwelcomed here...

i am only concerned with the site... because i heard some (the ones that i tried to join in this site) that the site isn't good...

correction, the reason why i said teenage-dirtbags is that like the message of the song, they aren't known... it's the thing that i object nere...

about the other thoughts, well i suppose it's not of my problem anymore... i'm just a plain member of this side wanting to have a state of equilibrium here...
  • kyle_luv_mark: Actually, it's obvious that there is a problem because you wouldn't have posted your rants here now, would you? :| But in any case, I'm sure your suggestions would be taken with a grain of salt, as you would do to our reactions. ;) And for good measure, you might want to take a look at this thread. :)