Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

USA's PSYCH

Grabe this TV series is so fun... And ang cute pa ni Shaw Spencer! Watch na kayo!

Go, go, go!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

http://www.pogispotting.com

Comments

• ive seen this... quite a racket! para siyang angel's eyes pero funny lang sila...
  • he's super funny! he's also in miss match right? sya ba yun. parang iba itsura nya dun kase.
  • Akala ko ako lang ang may gusto nito!

Wohooo! Ang saya ng Psych!

Nakakaaliw chemistry ni Shawn at nung black guy.
  • Ako riin gusto ko ng Psych. Nakakatawa. Ang saya saya saya!
  • Bump! Was looking forever for this series, and landed on this weekend. It's like Monk, but still very funny. I think the lead characters were perfectly cast.
  • icolicol 10th PEx Oscar Pool Top 10
    It's one of my favorite shows! James Roday and Dule Hill have an excellent chemistry!
  • I have the Complete Season 1.. just watched the first two episodes.. never gotten around watching the rest.. too many shows, too little time.. hehehe.
    ^^ Same here. Damn! Patapos na sembreak, hindi pa rin ako tapos with the following:

House Season 3
    Medium Season 2
    Big Love Season 1
    Huff Season 1
    The Riches Season 1
    The Sopranos, latter seasons

I've only seen few eps pa lang.
  • icol wrote: »
    ^^ Same here. Damn! Patapos na sembreak, hindi pa rin ako tapos with the following:

House Season 3
    Medium Season 2
    Big Love Season 1
    Huff Season 1
    The Riches Season 1
    The Sopranos, latter seasons

I've only seen few eps pa lang.

I've already watched The Riches Season 1, Big Love Season 1 and Huff Season 1. The Riches is a solid A, Big Love is A- and Huff Season is a B. *okay*
  • simple-alexsimple-alex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sobrang nakakatawa to , promis!!!!.....

as funny as a trying-hard comedian...
    Psych-ad.jpg

PSYCH
    Format: Drama / Comedy

Created by: Steve Franks

Starring:
    James Roday
    Dul? Hill
    Corbin Bernsen
    Kirsten Nelson
    Timothy Omundson
    Maggie Lawson

Opening theme: "I Know You Know" by The Friendly Indians

Country of origin: United States

No. of seasons: 2

No. of episodes: 31
    Psych is an American comedy-drama television series created by Steve Franks and broadcast on USA Network. The show stars James Roday as Shawn Spencer, a young police consultant for the Santa Barbara, California Police Department (SBPD) whose "heightened observational skills"and impressive detective instincts allow him to convince people that he is psychic. The program also stars Dul? Hill as Shawn's best friend, straight man and reluctant partner Gus, as well as Corbin Bernsen as Shawn's captious father, Henry.

The series airs in the US on Friday nights at 10PM ET/PT on the USA Network. Reruns of the show will start airing along with Monk, another USA Network show Sundays on NBC at 8:00 PM, starting April 6, 2008. In the 2008 season, an animated segment was added to the series entitled "The Big Adventures Of Little Shawn And Gus". Psych debuted July 7, 2006, immediately following the fifth season premiere of Monk. The show was the highest-rated U.S. basic cable television premiere of 2006.
    May nanunuod na bito sa mga PEXERS? :)
    up up up. Pakilock na yung ginawa kong thread.
  • Intriguing. I kept seeing the preview at StarWorld.
    Yeah. Maganda siya. If you liked Monk, magugustuhan mo rin to. *okay*
  • I watch Monk too and IMHO actually mas maganda pa tong Psych LOL talaga :D
  • Paborito ko 'to! Kaso wala kaming StarWorld. Hindi ko na napapanood.
  • are there any Pysch viewers or fans here?

James Roday is hilarious! I love it when he solves the mystery first and pretends that he is a psychic so the police department can close the mystery!

So far, the best episode for me is the Spelling Bee episode. I particularly liked the part wherein Shawn became the Spellmaster and gave banana and onion as words for the contestants! :rotflmao: