Home PEx Business and Careers The Entrepreneur's Corner

Dealership, Distributorship, Reselling | Biz

mon_ramosmon_ramos PExer
edited March 2019 in The Entrepreneur's Corner
I recently became a distributor for a nice product that can significantly save you money on fuel. People anywhere in the world can register as customer and may also be a distributor.

I suggest you guys look into this. Many of my friends have sampled the product and they all gave goodd feedback.

http://petromoneysaver.mybpi.com/

Comments

• Hello everyone! I'm planning to have my own boutique. Can you help me to find a supplier? I am new to this business.
  • Help me po...baka meron pwedeng maging mentor dito.
  • i can supply you with fashion accessories. i also do handmade bracelets, necklaces, earrings, bag charms, id lace, rosary bracelets, cellphone charms, etc. you can check my site: http://myworld.ebay.ph/herhobbies
  • ano maganda negosyo na pwede ka mag sub-dealer o dealer ? maraming slamat
  • jnbetoniojnbetonio PEx Rookie ⭐
    Did anyone here have distributorship business (not MLM)? How did you start out and what are your tips on someone who wants to have their own distributorship business (like me)?
  • jazzyjazzy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Your question is too generic. It will be difficult to anyone to help you.
    I am into distributing kasi mga foods and dessert (baked products) direct from manufacturer into different canteens and other retailers (middleman po ako). i just want advised or tips into this kind of ventures. I just want to know paano ba to masusustain yung ganitong klaseng business and other tips pa po from fellow PEXERS na may similar business
    Im into distributing kasi mga baked products (cookies, etc.) on canteens and other retailers (parang middleman). I just want to have some tips from fellow PEXERS na may similar ventures katulad ng akin. Thanks
  • jtansancojtansanco PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    What kind of canteens do you distribute to? School canteens? What's your market?

I'm into distribution myself and have just started recently.
  • tyaga lang puhunan mo dyan
    mga naging first customer ko is mga canteens near schools. madali kc kausap. Pag school canteen kasi matagal sila mag process ng application and mag approve ng quotations.

Next target naman is mga canteens and cafeteria sa mga private and govt companies.. :)

Pag ba nag pasa ka ng letter of intent and quotation oks lang ba na ikaw mismo magupdate? minsan kasi nahihiya ako magupdate at makulitan sila sa akin
  • * Begin by asking around at friend's companies. Either make marketing material (flyers, a homepage, a blog) on your own or have someone do it for you.

* Create price lists exhibiting all of your products and offers. Include an official rebate list; For instance - If you purchase 100 products a day, you get 10% off, if you purchase 200 you get 20% off, etc. Distribute these price lists to companies and institutions in paper form, XML and in PDF.

* Offer introductory deals. "Want to try our products? Try us for a week at 40% off with no risk!"

* Work on establishing personal relationships with clients. Assure them of the quality of your product and form lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. Be professional in all things.

Let us know if you have further, more specific questions :).
    Thnx for the replies..

Right now, we have only 1 line of products and we are sending quotations and letter of intent to different clients (but medyo matagal silang magreply and parang di interested, is it alright if we follow-up on them or send another quotations?

I have a business partner and naghati kami ng workload, ako sa product sourcing and siya naman sa sales.

Right now, im busy sa paghahanap ng more products to promote. medyo mahirap din kasi maghanap ng stable market.
  • jtansancojtansanco PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ Yes, you can follow up on them. That's what I do all the time. They are already busy with their current work so there's a big chance they will set aside your offer especially if the product is new. You must include in the proposal the benefit of your product as a product and how it will benefit them if they sell them.

Try calling them and say you'd like to follow up on your offer and would like to know any feedback from them. You can do this about after a week after you send your proposal.

Since you're looking for new products, let me give you a PM and see if we can work things out.
    Thank you guys for the infos here. I'll do that. Tatanggalin dapat ang hiya when follow-up.

Guys, dapat ba laging naka formal ang pag approach sa customers? May mga cafetria kasi and canteen na parang balewala ang letter of intent and quotations ko (hindi pinapansin) mas gusto nila ang verbal lang.
  • Feel free to send me a sample quotation of an offer made to a small-medium sized business who's interested in perhaps 10-50 meals/baked goods a day, or send me a full price/item list and i'll be happy to offer you feedback :).

Good luck!
    Hi guys. Thnx ulit. Sir, send ko sa iyo quotation pag tapos na..

Problem guys, do I need to register ba muna wwith DTI or OK lang na gumamit an ako ng name then register later pag medyo stable na talaga siya
  • 100% brand new and ORIGINAL Tiger Design's BLADE Metal case.
    (this is not the fake one)

-BIG DISCOUNT-

-5/10 days to arrive because it will come from korea-

-NO ORDER LIMIT-

-LOW INVESTMENT-

-UP TO 100% PROFIT-

COLOR'S TO CHOOSE:

Blade frame Available colors:

BLACK , SILVER , GREY , RED , GOLD , BLUE , GREEN , PURPLE

Bezel (metal back border) Available colors:

BLACK , SILVER , GREY , RED , BLUE , GOLD , PURPLE , ORANGE , YELLOW

white_kr_blue.jpg

video : Blade metal case

Specially designed for Apple iPhone 4/4s.

Can protect the frame of your iPhone from abrasion.

Help eliminates the iPhone 4's possible antenna issue.

Anti-skidding ability. Perfectly fits the shape.

All interface, ports and buttons available for directly use.

Conveniently to access and remove.

Package Includes:

1 X Blade Titanium frame

1 X Bezel

3 X Button

1 X Screwsdriver

Installation screws

Product Features
    Slim,sleek and one-piece design case, Ultra light weight 24g
    CNC machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum; CNC machined buttons for volume and power
    Blade has the SIM card slot opened so you don\\\'t have to unscrew the case every time you need to switch the SIM
    Anodized to create a hard protective coating in brilliant colors
    Laser engraved for authenticity(Individually serial numbered)

Email me for Quotation
    [email protected]
  • tennisacetennisace PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If you want to discuss the business of metal cases, this is the forum. If you're looking for resellers, there is this thing called the "Classifieds".

Know the difference. Don't be a metal head.
  • oopss sorry i though i clicked in the classified ads section