Home PEx Campus
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

what is your stereotype to the "PAULINIANS"?

:) Helo everyone! wat is your stereotype to the paulinians?


thanks!!:)
«1

Comments

  • bicst8fembicst8fem PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    • feeling sosi...
    • feeling rich kahit hindi naman
    • maarte...of course...
    • feeling maganda
    • feeling sexy
    • feeling smart


    ---
    bawi ako...

    cute ang uniform ng paulinian :naughty:
  • Mas matinong version ng mga Assumptionista? Something like that...
  • bicst8fem wrote: »
    • feeling sosi...
    • feeling rich kahit hindi naman
    • maarte...of course...
    • feeling maganda
    • feeling sexy
    • feeling smart


    ---
    bawi ako...

    cute ang uniform ng paulinian :naughty:

    okay, yeah.. cute tlga uniform ng mga paulinians..:) st paul wat ung cute ung uniform?:)
  • Hi!!

    - sosyalera
    - matatalino

    ayun.. hehe.. I am a Paulinian kasi ;)

    sa cute na uniform, I'll go for St. Paul Manila *okay*
  • ang alam ko maraming "butch cassidy" or mas kilala sa tawag na lesbians sa St. Paul. hehehe!
  • gioboy wrote: »
    ang alam ko maraming "butch cassidy" or mas kilala sa tawag na lesbians sa St. Paul. hehehe!
    Talaga? Wala naman akong naririnig na ganung tawag sa mga lesbian sa St. Paul :p
  • anima9anima9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    paulinians are often rich women. i know a few paulinians and money is the least of their problems. i also note paulinians to be smart and classy. i also note that paulinians are often mature at the age of...15. well at least ung mga nakakasabay ko sa LRT,jeep, FX, and mga kilala kong paulinians ganun.
    i like their uniforms. i kinda find it...sexy ;D
  • Meechshane wrote: »
    Talaga? Wala naman akong naririnig na ganung tawag sa mga lesbian sa St. Paul :p


    well, i asked about some common lesbian terms na ginagamit isa yun sa mga example nya. hehehe!

    anyway, totoo ba talagang maraming girl-on-girl action sa St Paul?
  • anima9 wrote: »
    paulinians are often rich women. i know a few paulinians and money is the least of their problems. i also note paulinians to be smart and classy. i also note that paulinians are often mature at the age of...15. well at least ung mga nakakasabay ko sa LRT,jeep, FX, and mga kilala kong paulinians ganun.
    i like their uniforms. i kinda find it...sexy ;D
    thanks for the compliments. :)
  • gioboy wrote: »
    well, i asked about some common lesbian terms na ginagamit isa yun sa mga example nya. hehehe!

    anyway, totoo ba talagang maraming girl-on-girl action sa St Paul?

    wat do you mean girl-on-girl action?:)
  • ^ girl-on-girl... meaning lesbian relationships... no offense po. :)

    but everytime i hear St. Paul yun agad pumapasok sa isip ko, saka we have a barkada from St. Paul "lipstick lesbian" (meaning girl kung manamit at kumilos and oh so sexy and pretty).
  • gioboy wrote: »
    ^ girl-on-girl... meaning lesbian relationships... no offense po. :)

    but everytime i hear St. Paul yun agad pumapasok sa isip ko, saka we have a barkada from St. Paul "lipstick lesbian" (meaning girl kung manamit at kumilos and oh so sexy and pretty).

    aah.. i see. :) unfortunately, some paulinian has but not all paulinians. And as paulinian, in my school wala na me nkikita na ganun ngyon coz we're coed na, and our achool accepts guy students already.. :)
    so a lot of cute and cool guys study in our schools na.. hehe :)
  • ^ ah ok, oo nga coed na nga pala ang St Paul. :)
  • hehe.. ayt.. wat can you say nman na my guys na st. paul?:)
  • and what's d reason y some other schools has negative impressions to us <paulinians>?
  • gioboy wrote: »
    well, i asked about some common lesbian terms na ginagamit isa yun sa mga example nya. hehehe!

    anyway, totoo ba talagang maraming girl-on-girl action sa St Paul?

    Ah ganun ba.

    Girl-to-girl action? Wala naman akong napapansin na ganun.

    @partygirl.anj - SPU Manila ka din ba?
  • bicst8fem wrote: »
    • feeling sosi...
    • feeling rich kahit hindi naman
    • maarte...of course...
    • feeling maganda
    • feeling sexy
    • feeling smart

    ---
    QUOTE]

    FEELING???
    Some are simply gifted that they don't have to be "Feeling". I really hate it when I heard/saw bad comments about us.. Anyway peace tayo.. Proud to be Paulinian talaga ako.
    Hi!!

    - sosyalera
    - matatalino

    ayun.. hehe.. I am a Paulinian kasi

    sa cute na uniform, I'll go for St. Paul Manila

    This is what I called "Full of Substance, Gifted in Form" from the accountancy program.. hahaha :D
    well, i asked about some common lesbian terms na ginagamit isa yun sa mga example nya. hehehe!

    anyway, totoo ba talagang maraming girl-on-girl action sa St Paul?

    During my freshman and sophomore year medyo marami.. I'm
    surprised with that girl-to-girl relationship during my early years in St. Paul pero na-accept ko na din siguro ganung environment although I still find it immoral the fact that St. Paul is a Catholic School with loads of theology(Rel-Ed) class...ganun lang talaga siguro if exclusive for girls.
    hehe.. ayt.. wat can you say nman na my guys na st. paul?

    Honestly, during my freshman I get excited nung nalaman kong magiging COED na ang St. Paul-M. But during my second year nung ginawa ng COED parang ayoko na. Some guys are clumsy and noisy na parang nasisira atmosphere ng dating St. Paul..hahaha. Anyway the good thing about accepting boys and implementing the COED is that nawawala ng ung 'girl-to-girl relationship'.



  • This is what I called "Full of Substance, Gifted in Form" from the accountancy program.. hahaha :D

    Exactly! :D *okay* *looking at my JPIA shirt* :p



    Honestly, during my freshman I get excited nung nalaman kong magiging COED na ang St. Paul-M. But during my second year nung ginawa ng COED parang ayoko na. Some guys are clumsy and noisy na parang nasisira atmosphere ng dating St. Paul..hahaha. Anyway the good thing about accepting boys and implementing the COED is that nawawala ng ung 'girl-to-girl relationship'.

    Yun nga pero let's accept the fact na mayroon pa ring girl-to-girl relationship among Paulinians since kilala pa rin ang tayo as exclusive school for girls. :)
  • i'm just new in here and i need some help...i've got a friend who will be visiting me next year from the east coast and she's asking me if i know some lesbian bars in the metro...sort of like an exclusive bar for women i guess...and i just don't have any idea where to look for it...any help will be highly apprciated...please...thanks much! :)
  • gioboy wrote: »
    ^ ah ok, oo nga coed na nga pala ang St Paul. :)
    Coed? Since when? Oh my gosh, I just read up on it having turned coed, and it feels so weird! Apparently, I haven't been in touch with my alma mater for a long time.

    Before I thought that the girl - girl "on" thing was just an "in" thing, but I've seen old friends/classmates still having relationships w/ girls even now that we're out of school. I'm not even homophobic, but that also feels weird....
Sign In or Register to comment.