Home PEx Chat Small Talk

Life's Simple PAINS

Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
There's a thread in this forum entitled "Life's Simple Pleasures". I don't think I would allow having a thread like that without having a thread like this for with pleasure, there is always corresponding PAIN later on.

Now you might tell me that this may be related anyway to the "Petpeeve" thread also previously posted in this forum. I don't think it's the same. Petpeeves are usually things that annoy and irritate you enough for you to complain. This thread is about simple negative things in your daily Pinoy lives that could not only annoy and anger you but also depress you and cause discomfort within the day, yung tipong mapapasigaw ka talaga ng "BAAADDDD TRIIIIIIIPP!"

To start:

1. The sound of your alarm clock in the morning
2. It rains hard and you forgot your umbrella
3. You need money but cannot find an ATM machine, if you find one, it is offline
4. Your stomach suddenly hurts in the middle of a very important office meeting
5. Low Batt ang cel but you left your charger at home and you need to text someone important that time and you have no time to find those public cellphone charging stations in Ministop stores.
6. It's raining hard and when you cam across a puddle of water, you realize that there's a fast car on the road and when it passes you it scatters the puddle of water all over you.
7. You came across one of your loser-ish highschool/college batchmates and seeing him now with a beautiful wife.
8. You get cramps while playing basketball or any sporting activity.
9. You accidentally bite your tongue while eating/talking (pag may nakakaalala daw sa yo).

keep the ball rolling....

Comments

• ayaw magpa-score ni GF.....bad trip! :lol:
  • Hindi mo makain yung favorite food mo dahil bigla kang naging allergic sa pagkain na yun.

May exam ka tapos biglang tumirik ang mrt habang papasok ka ng school
  • Ang bagal ng internet!
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hypnotized: Now that's a real DOWNER man! :lol:

Dagdag ko pa:

1. The dreaded "Blue Screen" error that happens in your pc. :rotflmao:

2. Pop-ups, spywares etc.

3. Power fluctuation in the office. Too bad you weren't able to save your work.
  • 1. everytime golden state warriors lose a game
    2. whenever i lose a match in tekken 5
    3. when pc hangs or logs
    4. forgetting something for school
    5. being at the bottom of the test results
    6. being unfinished w/ something and tomoorows the deadline.
  • Aranda_BayAranda_Bay PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Wow AG! Pex can always rely on you to find a cloud in every silver lining!

Good topic though:

- gas prices so high you take the motorcycle instead of the car.
    - didn't check the faulty fuel gauge and you run out of gas a click and a half from the nearest gas station.
    - left the headlights on the MC on your way to the gas station, and upon filling up, the battery is drained and there's no kickstart.
    - tried to charge the battery at the gas station but you spent the charging fee for gas.
    - was able to charge it free from a good samaritan motorist and get the MC running but it starts to rain. Rain hard.
    - Strong rain shorts and grounds the MC's horn and it threatens to kill the motorcycle everytime you beep the horn.
  • chevy_camaro23chevy_camaro23 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    for girls only:

kapag bigla kang dinatnan ng monthly period mo timing sa espikikay moments niyo ng SO mo.... :lol::naughty:
    Dagdag pa:

- When you realize that the people that you're close with or are friends with in the office are resigning one by one...and the people you hate are there to STAY....

- When your favorate tv program suddenly changes schedule w/o you being informed.

- Yung nag order ka sa resto, inintay mong matagal yung order. After a long long while, bumalik yung waiter. Waiter says "Ay sir wala na po pala yung ni-order niyo".

- It rains hard and you forgot your umbrella (AGAIN!) tigas ng ulo eh alam ng tag-ulan... :rotflmao:
    May ka chat ka and its going pretty ok and seems like she's gonna agree for a quick SEB, when your Broadband suddenly FAILS just as she was about to give her number....
    Dagdag pa:

- When you realize that the people that you're close with or are friends with in the office are resigning one by one...and the people you hate are there to STAY.... this is sad, but true... :(

- Yung nag order ka sa resto, inintay mong matagal yung order. After a long long while, bumalik yung waiter. Waiter says "Ay sir wala na po pala yung ni-order niyo".

relate na relate ako sa last... badtrip talaga pag ganyan! lalo na kung gutom na gutom ka na... asar!!! :grrr: parang gusto mo na lang kainin ng buhay ung waiter!! :lol::bop:
    ^^
    Aranda: hehe speaking from experience?

Dagdag pa:

Dati nung bata ako inis na inis ako pag munggo ulam namin sa bahay. Inis din ako pag munggo nalang ang ulam sa canteen at ubos na yung iba. :rotflmao:
    - Pag sira ang aircon (this applies anywhere). Basta sira ang aircon bad trip! :lol:

- Waking up with a stiff neck

- Ang haba ng pila (this also applies anywhere). Basta mahaba ang pila kahit saan....bad trip! :lol:

- When commuting , sitting next to a baby in "tantrum mode" or sitting next to a fat man/woman or a man perspiring too much...

- When driving, you suddenly notice bird poo in your car's window (wtf?)

Damn it...I can think of as much "pains" as those "pleasure" items enumerated in that "Life's Simple Pleasures" thread. Ayoko lang isabay-sabay lahat. I HOPE this thread will overtake that thread.

More to come...
    This was posted by one user in the "Life's Simple Pleasures" thread.
    - eating oranges
    - oversleeping during weekends
    - window shopping
    - looking at old photos
    - drinking cold water
    - reading at powerbooks glorietta
    - reading in bed
    - sleeping while riding the fx, especially after a tiring day (one of the advantages of not bringing a car, you can sleep, hehe, ingat lang sa mga bad elements)
    - eating a go-go sandwich at my favorite kfc branch (buendia caltex)
    - seeing the girl i like (as in makita ko lang sya)

Now here are my corresponding "pain counterparts" to those pleasures. Sometimes things may turn out ok initially but could always turn bad later on.

- eating oranges with no taste, hindi masarap, sayang ang bili mo
    - pagkasakit ng ulo dahil sa oversleeping
    - window shopping (yes it is a pain for me, I do it because I need to do it not because I want to do it)
    - looking at old photos then suddenly remembering the things you regret doing or not doing during that time
    - masyadong mahal yung nagustuhan mong libro sa powerbooks glorietta (bad trip!)
    - when someone tells you it's not good for the eye reading while lying down
    - sleeping while riding fxs, buses then waking up realizing na you're already way pass your destination so you need to go back
    - pag masyadong malabnaw ang puro sabaw lang yung chicken arrozcaldo meal ng KFC
    - seeing the girl you like, but coming to the realization that she does not like you back.

For a guy who the world is always against, I hope I could find other people like me here.
  • -pag natripan kong gumamit ng pc at pagbaba ko may iba palang gumagamit..naunahan ako!hmp
    -pag nakabihis ka na dahil may lakad kayo ng friends mo sabay sasabihing hindi tuloy!
    -pag nasa iisang lugar ang dalawang group of friends ko tapos di ko alam pano hahatiin ang sarili dahil lumipat lang ako saglit sa kabilang group..magrereact agad!hmp
  • -in a hurry dahil late ka na... and then flat pla ang gulong ng car
    -mali ang nakuhang leakage sa exams..
    -nawrong send sa taong pinaguusapan nyo ng katext mo.
  • -puno na nga ang bus, magpapasakay pa rin ang konduktor.. sabi pa, aircon daw yung bus, pero tagaktak na pawis papasok pa lang ng office.. hayyy buhay..
    - today, im 3 minutes late..
    - mga taong mahirap intindihin. hindi mo malaman kung anong gusto talaga mangyari.
    For a guy who the world is always against, I hope I could find other people like me here.

Aaawww....need a hug? :depressed:

Paging psychosonicindy.... :naughty:

I'll just play along with your pity party game...

- eating oranges (but you get the sour dried up ones)
    - oversleeping during weekends (overslept through lunch and the family just left you the veggies ulam and no dessert)
    - window shopping (you saw the pair of Nike's you bought a month ago now on sale at 50% off)
    - looking at old photos (you looked thinner before and less pimples and you were more depressed during those times)
    - drinking cold water (pinches the open nerve in your tooth)
    - reading at powerbooks glorietta (the fascinating book you started reading costs as much as an iPod nano)
    - reading in bed (because the cable is out...during the weekend)
    - sleeping while riding the fx, especially after a tiring day (one of the advantages of not bringing a car, you can sleep, hehe, ingat lang sa mga bad elements) you wake up to the laughter of your fellow passengers laughing at your snoring
    - eating a go-go sandwich at my favorite kfc branch (buendia caltex) trying to extinguish the hot and spicy chicken you ate moments ago
    - seeing the girl i like (as in makita ko lang sya) being groped by her ugly punk boyfriend

*okay*
  • bronxdudebronxdude PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    -- gusto ko na ng bagong phone, pero can't decide what to get
  • -pag nakabihis ka na dahil may lakad kayo ng friends mo sabay sasabihing hindi tuloy!

mas masakit yung bihis na bihis ka na tapos hindi ka naman pla kasama :bop:
    and isn't it ironic? don't you think?

it's like rain on your wedding day
    it's a free ride when you're already paid
    it's a good advise that you just didn't take
    and who would have thought it figures....

*okay*