Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

SEX AND THE CITY [Get Carried Away]

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I loooooooooooooooooooooove this movie. Best 2 hours of my f..cking life. No lies! :D:D:D

I'm not a devoted fan of the series, but I still enjoyed this chick flick.

Honestly, I cried like 3 times. Charlotte was HILARIOUS, actually, the movie had a lot of funny moments, surprisingly. The romance melted my heart and made me want to get married.

And the fashion! Some outfits were a miss, but God, most of what they were wearing were gorgeous and fabulous. Now, I want to go to Fashion Week in NY.

Last, but not least, CARRIE'S CLOSET. *orgasm**orgasm**orgasm*

I want to have that closet. It's every girl's dream. The light, the floor, the show rack, OMG.....I wish I was Carrie.

I really liked this movie because it made me dream of living in New York. I want their clothes. I want their jobs. Total chick flick, but a GREAT chick flick nonetheless. :D

"Ever thine
Ever mine
Ever ours." :love:

I think I'll read some Beethovan now. :lol:

Comments

• I loved the movie too. I watched it yesterday with 5 of my girlfriends. The theatre was full of groups of women, all dressed to the nines. :rotfl: I swear some of them looked like they were going out clubbing.

I cried several times as well:
    1) Miranda & Steve's Brooklyn Bridge moment; 2) when Carrie finally read Big's emails with the love letters; 3) when Carrie slapped Big with the boquet of flowers and when Big tried to approach her, Charlotte hugged Carrie and then she screamed at Big. I can't remember what Charlotte said to Big, was it "don't you dare?" Basta I cried so hard because that's the same thing I would do to protect a friend.

Sobrang ganda talaga ng movie. It was the perfect ending to the series. Although I wished,
    Samanta & Smith ended up together, but I guess that's just the way Samantha is. She's happy with or without a partner.

Pinipilit ko nga ang hubby ko na manood kami together, baka makakukha ng hint dun sa walk-in closet na gawa ni Big for Carrie. :D

*okay* *okay* *okay*
  • My friends and I were planning to dress up for this movie too. :lol: The movie experience was cool too. I love listening to how the audience reacts to certain scenes and how every one reacts the same way.

I cried when
    Carrie couldn't breathe after Big told her he couldn't do it, Steve and Miranda hugged on the bridge, and when Carrie saw Big in the closet
    . I think I cried more times than that though.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    SJP's so HOT here! :flamer:
  • My friends and I were planning to dress up for this movie too. :lol: The movie experience was cool too. I love listening to how the audience reacts to certain scenes and how every one reacts the same way.

I cried when
    Carrie couldn't breathe after Big told her he couldn't do it, Steve and Miranda hugged on the bridge, and when Carrie saw Big in the closet
    . I think I cried more times than that though.
    Naiyak din pala ako dyan sa closet moment ni Big & Carrie. Yung lumuhod si Big at nag-propose :mecry:

I loooove Charlotte's daughter!
    sex :lol:
  • Naiyak din pala ako dyan sa closet moment ni Big & Carrie. Yung lumuhod si Big at nag-propose :mecry:

I loooove Charlotte's daughter!
    sex :lol:

There was one time I told my friend...."Oh, she's cute!" And then I heard 2 other girls say the same thing. :lol:
  • icolicol 10th PEx Oscar Pool Top 10
    As a fan of the series, I am so so excited to see this later!!!!! :D

Weehee! 4 years of waiting! Woohoo!

Excited to see Kristin Davis.
  • Agree guys! Its really worth tthe money :D

I Just love this movie. I'll buy myself a dvd copy and watch it 50x hahahaha...Charlotte's daughter is really cute

• I cried several times as well:
    1) Miranda & Steve's Brooklyn Bridge moment; 2) when Carrie finally read Big's emails with the love letters; 3) when Carrie slapped Big with the boquet of flowers and when Big tried to approach her, Charlotte hugged Carrie and then she screamed at Big. I can't remember what Charlotte said to Big, was it "don't you dare?" Basta I cried so hard because that's the same thing I would do to protect a friend.

I cried at #3 too!
    i think it was "NO! NO! don't you dare!" stopping Big from getting near carrie. :mecry:
  • I curse the day you were born! :lol:
  • hebephrenichebephrenic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I was an avid fan of the series. Tuesday night (tuesday nga ba.shoot memory gap:lol:) was the highlight of my week bec of it. I was so affected by that when big married natasha, I went to school all puffy and red. :rotflmao:

So watching it on the big screen, I felt nostalgic. I just absolutely loved it.:love:
    My friends and I were planning to dress up for this movie too. :lol: The movie experience was cool too. I love listening to how the audience reacts to certain scenes and how every one reacts the same way.

so that's why there were a lot of good lookin' gals parading around the malls!:rotflmao: didnt get the memo.would've been fun to do that:lol:
    OC_we!rdO wrote: »
    Agree guys! Its really worth tthe money
    I Just love this movie. I'll buy myself a dvd copy and watch it 50x hahahaha...Charlotte's daughter is really cute

yeah she is just sooooo adorable.
    That "coloring" thing made us crack up so hard:rotflmao:
  • mac326mac326 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    absolutely love love love love the movie! reminded me of the series like it was just yesterday.
  • I curse the day you were born! :lol:

:rotfl: kaloka si Charlotte, especially when she
    pooped in her pants in Mexico
    so that's why there were a lot of good lookin' gals parading around the malls!:rotflmao: didnt get the memo.would've been fun to do that:lol:

and my friends even mocked me when they picked me up because I had a dress on. Buti nagpalit sila dahil yung ibang girls dun parang pupunta ng fashion week.
  • rockstaridolrockstaridol PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I love this movie too. But being an Aidan fan true and true, topped by Big's latest slip up, I wanted to kill him.
    I also have to comment that on the big screen, their wrinkles are much more obvious. Only Charlotte/Kristin looked youthful.
  • hebephrenichebephrenic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    and my friends even mocked me when they picked me up because I had a dress on. Buti nagpalit sila dahil yung ibang girls dun parang pupunta ng fashion week.

oo nga kahit maayos ang suot namin, feeling ko nakapang-bahay ako sa get up nila. ang saya:lol:
    I love this movie too. But being an Aidan fan true and true, topped by Big's latest slip up, I wanted to kill him.

ewan ko kung bakit pero iba talaga ang impact ni mr.big sa akin.even before:love: i mean aidan is perfect and all but mr.big is,well, mr.big:love:
  • oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PEx Rookie ⭐
    wala bang cuts yung movie dito sa pinas?
  • bronxdudebronxdude PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    me too, I sssooooooo love the movie. :love:

anyone who has the soundtrack here?
    ^ANG DAMI! SOBRANG OBVIOUS PA!! I could almost hear the snippets of the scissors.

I was deadma to Aidan before, until he had that makeover. And Carrie suddenly going gaga over him again. GAH. Love that part of the series. When I got my complete set of SATC DVD, those are the parts that I love to rewatch.
  • Aidan lover ako, so Mr.Big being a disappointment yet again for the nth time, I wanted to shove that cellphone in his mouth.

That said, fluffy entertainment. Good fun for the fans of the original, looking at it as a whole it is cringe-worthy but in the end, just look at it for what it is, breezy fun.

and nanood kami premiere....99.9% female ang crowd. :rotfl:

Don't bring your boyfriends to this movie.
  • bronxdudebronxdude PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala bang cuts yung movie dito sa pinas?

parang andame nga. or rough edits lang yun? :confused: