COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

♥ PIOLO PASCUAL & ANGEL LOCSIN: ♥ I'm Gonna Fight for You. GELO X

Comments

• LOLAny03LOLAny03 Member PExer
    pinkbike wrote: »
    Congrats to our new house!!! :)

Mareng rain..once again...thank you! :) Congrats...lovely as always! :)

HELLO GELO LANDIA!!!!!!!!!! i missed you guys!!!

GELO! GELO! GELO! :)

gelo_holdinghands.jpg

:naughty:

Hello Pink bike!!! Hope ur feeling better girl! We have missed u terribly.

I LOVE...LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this fanart MARE!

BTS is the best!!

I need a shot of VODKA after watching tonight's episode....WOW...wow...WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I got chills!;)
    luvie wrote: »
    just dropping by...just had lobo marathon kaya akoy mag out na.2:30 am na here...haaaayyy
    bye Gelos...congrats again.

Hey LUvie!!!

HOw are u??

MARENG MAVI...am sending u something tomorrow. PM me or email me when U get it.
    gelo_bodywonderland.jpg
    by pinkbike

OH ETO NA!!:rotflmao:

PETITION for LOBO BEDSCENE::D
    MAKE IT HOT HOT HOT!!!

1. Lolany03 (TRISH)- SO sad to think that LOBO is nearing it's end......Sooooooooooooo, I want the MOST UNFORGETTABLE & KNOCK ME OFF MY SOCKS kinda BED SCENE!!!!!!!! WHooooohoooooooooo...BED SCENE...BED SCENE...BED scene....:naughty:

2. raincrystal (RAIN) - ohhhhhh plssssssssssssssss we've been requesting for it since the serye started!!! now it's almost done... when oh when do we get to see the B.S. and by that i mean BED SCENE... BED SCENE... BED SCENE... bwahahahahhahahahhahaha

3. mavicar (mavic) - please give us the much awaited bed scene which is quite long overdue, you should have done that long time ago, like when lyka came to noah and they kissed passionately. please make it so HOT that people will be hooked to their tv sets and feel that they can't get enough and shout for MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!! :naughty:

4. live4gelo - We have been waiting for GELO bed scene in LOBO, but it looks like the serye is coming to an end without giving us the MOST WANTED & REQUESTED moments of NOAH & LYKA. Bed scences please.... we know in our hearts and trusting GELO, the directors and LOBO staff, you can make it 'viewers friendly' and worth remembering!!!

5. sanctina- come on guys! a promise is a promise, you can do it. a lovemaking scenario tastefully done.other primetime soap has done it..
    what's the sense of lyka having that animalistic side?.. she's a lobo!! hence there should be a fantastically sensual side to her..and noah, being a man who is madly in love with his girlfriend how can you not show us a glimpse of that!! do it ..before the ending pleaseeeeee..

6. pinkbike - we have been loyal Lobo fanatics...Noah & Lyka BS will make history and break records...we are waiting!!!!

7.Ophelia_Kills aka Amber. Promise is a promise! Dapat nga nauna yun bago itong fast-paced thriller.

8. kielnico - ALL passionate relationships REQUIRE both emotional and physical consummation... and with all the trials that Lyka and Noah have gone through to prove their love, how can we deprive them of this ultimate expression of love and surrender? This NEEDS to happen!!!

9. sambuddy_dengel (Avvie) - From the moment Lobo aired I was already waiting for at least one bed scene for Noah & Lyka. I want to feel the HEAT.. the PASSION..:naughty: PLS! BED SCENE! BED SCENE! BED SCENE!

10. Mcat/Melissa -The passionate love story between Lyka and Noah is one of the most important theme of Lobo and it is just logical like in every passionate relationship that a sizzling Bed scene must happen!!..as in now!!!..We are clamoring for it!!

keep em coming! alalahanin patapos na ang lobo, pero may time pa
    hanggang july!![/QUOTE]

REPOST on every page!!
  • raincrystalraincrystal Member PExer
    :wave: good morning Phils. & hello world... yey! new house again... :bounce2:

as to our name, i kinda like the sound of it... :glee:

GO GO GO GLOBAL GELOs!!! ONE TEAM. ONE VOICE. ONE LOVE.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

kinda sounds like a cheer huh??!!! (mareng tina, i like the alliteration.. can't we somehow keep the name?? since it does sound better than xxx [you know...] :hmm: )
  • mavicar1219mavicar1219 GELO 4 life PExer
    LOLAny03 wrote: »
    Hey LUvie!!!

HOw are u??

MARENG MAVI...am sending u something tomorrow. PM me or email me when U get it.

mareng trish :wave:

i'll let you know as soon as i received it....*okay*
  • sambuddy_dengelsambuddy_dengel sweetmave.tumblr.com PExer
    :wave: good morning Phils. & hello world... yey! new house again... :bounce2:

as to our name, i kinda like the sound of it... :

GO GO GO GLOBAL GELOs!!! ONE TEAM. ONE VOICE. ONE LOVE.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

kinda sounds like a cheer huh??!!! (mareng tina, i like the alliteration.. can't we somehow keep the name?? since it does sound better than xxx [you know...] :hmm: )

mareng rain :wave:

yeah you're right, the name sounds so good, ok na ok ang rhyming, kaya ang hirap bitawan no? ang hirap lang kasi, bakit sila pa nakapareho.....:hmm:
    pinkbike wrote: »
    Congrats to our new house!!! :)

Mareng rain..once again...thank you! Congrats...lovely as always! :)

HELLO GELO LANDIA!!!!!!!!!! i missed you guys!!!

GELO! GELO! GELO! :)

gelo_holdinghands.jpg

:naughty:

mareng pink :wave:

hope you're feeling better now, sorry kanina sa ym, i'm at work kasi kaya di agad nakareply....

thanks sa napakagandang pasalubong at banner for our new haus, and our official banner also...:kiss:
    mareng rain :wave:

yeah you're right, the name sounds so good, ok na ok ang rhyming, kaya ang hirap bitawan no? ang hirap lang kasi, bakit sila pa nakapareho.....:hmm:

well mareng mavic... we know in our hearts that we didnt copy from anyone.. dont see why we cant keep it... plus the fact that it does sound better... better fit ika nga hehehe... :D

anyway, i'll be posting all the banners that were designed by mareng p.b... we were kinda pressed for time that i chose what i thought was the best for me... but we do have a chance to revise and choose a better one... :)
    banner designs by mareng p.b.... kindly choose one... Global GELOs decide... :D

banner#1
    banner1.jpg

banner#2
    banner2.jpg

banner#3
    banner3.jpg

banner#4
    banner4copy.jpg

banner#5
    banner5.jpg

banner#6
    banner6.jpg

banner#7
    banner7_beach.jpg

banner#8
    banner7_cute.jpg

banner#9
    banner7_smile.jpg

banner#6
    banner6.jpg

banner#7
    banner7_beach.jpg

banner#8
    banner7_cute.jpg

banner#9
    banner7_smile.jpg

I like Banner #9...but whatever the majority is...OK na ok *okay*

HELLO MARENG RAIN
  • sambuddy_dengelsambuddy_dengel sweetmave.tumblr.com PExer
    i like BANNER #1 :D
    Piolo/Noah mode... :love: :love: :love:

pj_bestman.jpg
    i like BANNER #1 :D

Yeah..Banner 1 is great too!

GOSH...so many good ones
  • TweetystarTweetystar Member PExer
    mare paano ba yan ..2 choices ang gusto ko :lol:
    but kung isa lang talaga banner #5

banner#2
    banner2.jpg

i like this but sana wala na iyong 2 picturesbelow...

banner#5
    banner5.jpg

i like this one too but sana wala din ang picture sa left side.
    Noah mode... :love: :love: :love:

wsw74i.jpg
    ^^^i guess we just give our inputs and mareng p.b. can take them into consideration in revising the chosen design.. also, i believe we're thinking of having the chosen banner really made..

mareng star, hmmm banner #5 does look good too.. i do agree about the pic on the left.. perhaps a bit of revisions in the fonts used too.. i chose banner #2 not only for the pics but also for the fonts which i believe would look good once the banner is made.. maybe we can work around that too..
    Noah mode... :love: :love: :love:

noah_soldier.jpg
    cute cute cute... :love: :love: :love:

sm_pjprofessional.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file