Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

So You Think You Can Dance [Season 4]

It's back. Nigel, Mary and her train and annoying scream, Mia Michaels, Shane Sparks, and of course, the brilliant Wade Robson!

I've been waiting for the day that this GREAT show would return. And last Thursday, at 8PM on FOX, I almost cried.

Don't forget to watch a new episode this Wednesday at 8PM!

I wonder who out of those who passed to Las Vegas will be the new Benji or Sabra! :D:D

Cheers to the new season! :cheers:

What did you guys think of the auditions? That guy they saved at the end was AMAZING. I really want him to last long because I couldn't believe all the moves he was making. It was like an orgasm every minute. :lol:

I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

Comments

• Correct!!Correct!! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ANTAGAL mong nawala sa PEx ah. :lol: At talagang binantayan iyong pagbabalik. :lol:

YOU SPEAK SO HIGHLY of this show. I wanna watch it na since wala na ring American Idol and Top Chef na lang iyong inaabangan ko week by week. :bawl:
  • uzjruzjr PExer
    i love this show. since first season pa ko fan nito. i love danny from last season and allison holker from season 2. medyo nakakakaba lang dahil with the talent of season 3, parang ang hirap pantayan. dami pang fan-faves from S3. danny tidwell's talent, IMHO, has elevated the show's calibre to such a high standard.
  • travis and blake are my faves ..

e2 ba yung pinapalabas sa velvet ngayon?
  • LOVE THIS SHOW!!! :D

This show is so much fun to watch because you can really see how talented the people are when it comes to dancing. They really know their craft!

I love Benji (Well, who doesn't? LOL) Lauren and almost everyone from Season 3.

Yeah, the last guy they showed last week was freaking ridiculous! I've never seen anything like it! And so far, I like that one girl who plays soccer, can't remember her name. She's the one Dominic from S3 was staring at the whole time she was dancing. :lol:

Tonight!
  • iam a fan of melody during season 1 =)
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i didn't get to watch Season 1 (some dude named Nick won, right?), but i saw every episode of Seasons 2 and 3. i love love love Heidi and Benji (S2) and Lacey and Pasha :inluv: (S3)

Robert Muraine from S4 is craaaaaaaazy!!! holymoly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATGCw4tEY
  • omg simple dreams!

malapit n din ang big brother.

i like this show.

they are giving emphasis on pop and lockers this season more than breakers.

but i liiiiiiike it.

PHILIP CHBEEB! is BACK!!!

ROBERT MORAINE will give him a run for his money!

i like the girl last night with dom's face :lol:

that choreographer's daughter is for sure top 20.

too many talents already but there are a lot more to go!

wala pang pinoy sightings. hmp.

i hate TRAVIS WALL> he looks so weird (not that its a bad thing, im just saying)
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Philip Chbeeb is crazy as well. he's like Robert Muraine, but with more fluid and flowing movements. crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ljx9BhSyE
  • There's a lot of likable people that got through to Vegas :D Can't remember some of their names but lots of fun personalities with amazing talents this year!

I :heart: dancers
  • uzjruzjr PExer
    i have to agree with you... i have so many dancers that i like already-courtney, markus, sheila, brandon, devin (which i believe could really be one of the strongest contemporary dancers the show has ever had) and a couple more that i forget the names. this is really one of the best reality tv shows if not the best, imho.
  • MutatedMutated PEx Rookie ⭐
    Loved Lacey from S3. Hope she choreographs one for S4.
  • uzjruzjr PExer
    i wanna commend cat deely for being such a sweetheart. talagang feel ko na she adored the dancers, and that she really cared for them. pansin ko na yun since season 2, especially with allison.

and wasn't courtney's lolo so cute? sayaw-sayaw pa siya...hahaha! i fell in love with him right then and there. he was so sweet and so was courtney's grandma. charleston audition was a blast! love brett, the one with the down syndrome, i cried watching him. parang nanay ako na proud na proud sa kanya.
    anyway, i'm really excited for this season.
  • Corrrect!Corrrect! PEx Rookie ⭐
    simpledreams, dancer ka ba? Mahilig ka kasi sa dance shows.
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    karamihan kasi ng mga shows, eh puro dancing or something to do with dance. :lol:
  • uzjr wrote: »
    i wanna commend cat deely for being such a sweetheart. talagang feel ko na she adored the dancers, and that she really cared for them. pansin ko na yun since season 2, especially with allison.

I know! I love her! There was a clip of her slipping on snow and I love how she just laughed it off. And it's sweet of her to comfort the dancers who didn't make it.
  • Corrrect! wrote: »
    simpledreams, dancer ka ba? Mahilig ka kasi sa dance shows.

I love dancing, but sadly, I am not a dancer. :depressed: :mecry:

Okay, so, one of my favorites is that black dude that danced wearing a shirt of his mom's face. HE WAS SOOOOOO GOOD AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY MADE HIM DO CHOREOGRAPHY. Like are you f..cking kidding me? :rolleyes:

Oh, and I love Travis, but not his hair. Still, Travis Wall is my love. Neil was my favorite in Season 3. :love:
  • ^His name is Markus Shield(s), i believe. He's one of my faves, too. His dancing and aura is very intense and the way he transmits his emotion is very palpable. magandang makita if he can show that kind of energy through the other styles of dance.
  • uzjr wrote: »
    ^His name is Markus Shield(s), i believe. He's one of my faves, too. His dancing and aura is very intense and the way he transmits his emotion is very palpable. magandang makita if he can show that kind of energy through the other styles of dance.

Oh...and I like Phucdat Nguyen too. :rotflmao:
  • I'm so sad that Markus didn't get in. :( :(

I don't know if I'm going to like this season. I have a few guy favorites; but among the girls, I don't really see one that I like. :shrug:
  • Twitch, Kherrington, Chris, a few others (still can't remember their names) *okay*