Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Baroy, Lanao del Norte - Need ur Help

hi. i will be visiting a friend in Baroy in Lanao del Norte and I would like to know on how to go there. What I knew is that it is near Iligan. Anybody from Baroy here??

Thanks.
:confused:

Comments

• i've heard na sa ozamis pwede dumaan using superferry or by plane sa Cagayan de oro
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^yup, may plane na ata to ozamis then ferry ka na lang then bus. it's a really rural town, i don't know of any attractions there. :)
  • My grandparents are from Baroy, Lanao Del Norte.

By plane : Cagayan De Oro, ang alam ko may bus from Cagayan going to Baroy, dadaan muna ata ng Iligan yun

By ship: bumaba kami ng Ozamis, then nag ferry kami going to Lanao.

5 years na ako hinde nakakauwi sa Baroy, baka may iba pang route :D
  • I doubt kung may regular flight na to Ozamis from Manila..BUt to get there you can fly either from Cebu and then board an overnight ferry to Ozamis, then ferry crossing to Lanao the next day..Longer time nga lang.
    Or fly direct from Manila to Dipolog City and then board a bus bound for Ozamis...after the ferry crossing in Ozamis, you will reach Tubod, the next town is Baroy..

Or fly direct from Manila to Cagayan de Oro and then board a bus...this I think takes a shorter time than the first option...
  • Baroy actually is nearer to Ozamis City..a 30 minute RoRO ferry crossing lang nga..the RoRos sail every 30 minute yata from Ozamis...and there are two piers in Ozamis.
  • goriob wrote: »
    I doubt kung may regular flight na to Ozamis from Manila..BUt to get there you can fly either from Cebu and then board an overnight ferry to Ozamis, then ferry crossing to Lanao the next day..Longer time nga lang.
    Or fly direct from Manila to Dipolog City and then board a bus bound for Ozamis...after the ferry crossing in Ozamis, you will reach Tubod, the next town is Baroy..

Or fly direct from Manila to Cagayan de Oro and then board a bus...this I think takes a shorter time than the first option...

Air Philippines has daily flights to Ozamis..
  • so if I will be staying a hotel...saan lugar ako dapat mag stay na malapit sa baroy??
  • ^^ yeah saan hotel pwede na malapit sa baroy??
  • ^^ not so sure kung may hotel sa tubod (town near sa baroy). i'll ask my dad. :D
  • pusa...thanks.....let us know.
  • pusa, have you checked with your dad??