Survivor Philippines is Just Another Hoax!

Let me start by sharing my fair share of experience in auditioning for this show.

Last May 21, I auditioned in North Edsa as a hopeful who just wants to experience the game. It was one of the moments in my life that I will always remember coz i got to meet tons of people from different walks of life; different social classes, gender preference, profession. It was a really fun day despite the fact that the whole audition process took me 14 hours.

Then I reached the start of the audition process.
STEP 1: Auditions by 5. One said he was strong, another said he was poor, another said he's a good father figure, and another said she's really determined. Nevermind about what I said. But out of these five people I was the only one who got in. Lucky me!

STEP 2: Auditions by 20s. We were asked to sell ourselves to the judges and who we would pick to be voted off the group. To cut the long story short. There were only two in the group who were chosen and luckily I was one of them.

STEP 3: All those who pass step two were REQUIRED to have their pictures taken and to fillout a four-page questionaire. After they accomplish these tasks they are given an orange callback slip which indicates the time and place of their callback screening. It was in GMA building EDSA corner Timog avenue. And as expected of course... I did all these

STEP 4: Screening proper. There are around 200 people out of 35,000 who auditioned in Manila who attended this callback. And they do this 5 minute auditions for each of them. Everyone are told that they will get a phone call within one to two days if they are qualified for the final auditions coz i believe that they will have to deliberate because they have a quota for manila and they can't tell you right away if you're part of the top 50 coz they might exceed the quota.

STEP 5: Final Auditions. May 27. Tuesday. According to some credible source, an employee in the show that I easily got to talk to, the nationwide Top 50 will hold their final auditions on this date.

Now the juicy part. I was given a clue to where the show will be taped.And the clue was just so obvious that I easily got it. And Im very very very very sure about this. It's in
Thailand, the same location where the US Survivor taped their 5th installment

NOW THE UNJUSTICE IN THIS SHOW.
As of now, im really disheartened in the Philippine version of the show that I got to love, and I have started to lose my interest in joining this show, although I may say that I still gave it my all in the screening and I may still be called for another callback... I am really angered by the fact that there are blatant unjust moves that these production people are doing.

Everytime that I was told that I got in. I always remember the moments I have shared with the people that I was with for the whole 10 hours that I was in line. And its just so sad that they've spent their whole day only to get rejected in a matter of seconds. But of course we cant do anything about it.

But then when I was in GMA for the screening. I was just so devastated when the unjustice started to unfold. One by one there are these model-like people who came in. And just like any stereotypical models (no offense to intelligent people in this industry) they were just so stupid to have told us what they have NOT gone through. THEY DID NOT AUDITION AT ALL. They were just given a phone call to attend this screening in GMA. Imagine. thousands of people hoping to be part of the 16 castaways. SIXTEEN. And the production just decided to get probably half of them or just even one of them from talent agencies...

Just like what I told you... after we get picked in our auditions in SM north edsa, we were required to fill out a 4 page questionnaire. And there are only 2 documents that were given to us in the entire audition process. 1. personal information and questionaire. 2. the 4 paged questionaire. AND NOTHING ELSE.

BUT.... Smart as I am. I took a photo of these people who shared that they didnt audtioned at all in the key sites and were just given a phone call to attend this audition... and what are these models doing? They are answering the forms that were supposed to be answered during the auditions in the key sites. Why? Because they did'nt audition at all!

Image0311-1.jpg

And here's a picture of the waiting area just to let you know that I was really there and this story is real.

1.jpg

This post that I made is not intended to slander the production of Survivor Philippines. My real intention is to inform and make people aware about the unprincipled moves and maligning that the production has inflicted to thousands of filipino people. I know the nature of the game and the show itself has a lot of scheming and backstabbing, but I believe that there is a huge difference between deceiving 15 other people, and deceiving 60,000. Shame on you GMA. What happened to the "REAL PEOPLE, not an artista search" claims by your host paolo bediones? If that's the case... REAL PEOPLE MY ***!

As of now. If ever you phone me for a callback... I believe I will come back and still do my best. And when I get in. I will stand up for those who really auditioned for the show. And I will make sure that everyone will know what you are doing...
So be careful who you call... because I will be deceiving you just like you expect all of us to do. And I will spearhead the voting off of all your manequins in the show. And I will blatantly say in my confessionals that "I am voting for you, (whoever you are), coz you dont deserve to play this game coz you didnt audition in the first place."

goodluck to survivor philippines. not...

Comments

• ambertookmeambertookme A Y A K A T O 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    lahat naman ng installment ng Survivor, may mga mactors na ica-cast.
  • anghetlaosinanghetlaosin Banned by Admin PExer
    huh, another artista search?

please tell me youre joking!!!
  • fatgrrl_slimfatgrrl_slim AgentP PExer
    I agree with ambertookme. Kahit sa Survivor US or even in other reality shows like The Amazing Race, may mga "plants" (obyus ba, yung TAR Asia kalahati dun local celebrities). I think they do this kasi whether we like it or not, this is a TV show. Kailangan may eye candy. Pag puro common tao ang ilalagay sa show baka hindi maging appealing sa televiewers. Sad, but true.

And to be fair in case someone brings up the stupid network wars: Kahit po sa PBB may "plants" din. My childhood friend auditioned for PBB 1st season, umabot sya sa final screening. Meron mga mactors na bigla na lang dumating nung middle part ng auditions pero hindi naman nag-undergo nung initial phase tapos sila pa ang nakuha (I think the public naman can tell who amongst those housemates were "plants").
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    Gaya ng sinabi ko sa Survivor Philippines thread, plants are inevitable. Si Gerald Anderson na lang halimbawa.

In the end, the people behind SP intend on making what I see as a good reality show.
    si Gerald Anderson ay isang plant?
  • Scruby92Scruby92 Siga Mata PExer
    ako din naman pinapa audition ng ilang staff ng GMA nung audition dito sa davao kaso nakakahiya..hehe..

pero tama yung sinasabing meron "plants" sa PBB, aminado naman ang ABS dyan na may iniimbitahan sila at hindi dumaan sa audition process pero iilan lang naman ang hand picked at majority pa din ay ang audition, kung meron man sa survivor phils, sana iilan lang yung "plants? na mapapasok..:)
    Scruby92 wrote: »
    ako din naman pinapa audition ng ilang staff ng GMA nung audition dito sa davao kaso nakakahiya..hehe..

pero tama yung sinasabing meron "plants" sa PBB, aminado naman ang ABS dyan na may iniimbitahan sila at hindi dumaan sa audition process pero iilan lang naman ang hand picked at majority pa din ay ang audition, kung meron man sa survivor phils, sana iilan lang yung "plants? na mapapasok..:)

one thing is for sure, hindi ka na matatanggap kasi andun na rin naman si STARDANCE FINALIST JOEY. Madami na kayo masyadong bading duon kung nagkataon.;)
  • stingray1059stingray1059 15 year pexer, break that! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I agree with ambertookme. Kahit sa Survivor US or even in other reality shows like The Amazing Race, may mga "plants" (obyus ba, yung TAR Asia kalahati dun local celebrities). I think they do this kasi whether we like it or not, this is a TV show. Kailangan may eye candy. Pag puro common tao ang ilalagay sa show baka hindi maging appealing sa televiewers. Sad, but true.

And to be fair in case someone brings up the stupid network wars: Kahit po sa PBB may "plants" din. My childhood friend auditioned for PBB 1st season, umabot sya sa final screening. Meron mga mactors na bigla na lang dumating nung middle part ng auditions pero hindi naman nag-undergo nung initial phase tapos sila pa ang nakuha (I think the public naman can tell who amongst those housemates were "plants").

paano kung puro kahawig na lang ni teri and henry ang mga contestants sa TAR 2?

besides kelangan talaga ng contestants na talgang ma appeal sa TV.
    kahit mga kano they watch it because "that girl is hot!"
  • Scruby92Scruby92 Siga Mata PExer
    one thing is for sure, hindi ka na matatanggap kasi andun na rin naman si STARDANCE FINALIST JOEY. Madami na kayo masyadong bading duon kung nagkataon.;)

may masama ba sa post ko? para ganunin mo ako???:confused:

palibhasa sqautter ka at walang pinag aralan.. mabuti nga naimbitahan ako kesa sa tulad mong BADING na kahit ipresinta ang sarili ipagtatabuyan lang kase walang maganda sa pagkatao mo, pangit na physically pangit pa pag uugali at BOBO pa... inggit ka lang....:rotflmao: :lol: :bop: isa kang malaking REJECT...:rotflmao:
  • neuter nounneuter noun Straightforward PExer
    plants are 'necessary' in ALL reality shows.

katrina halili was a plant. so was gerald anderson...

and based on the survivor international threads, jean-robert, sherea, and amanda kimmel of (survivor:china) were all plants...

plants are necessary. they help fuel group dynamics...

IMO this is a non-issue...
  • thekidisbackthekidisback Member PExer
    reality tv isn't reality
    akala ko kasi tao si Gerald. Plant pala. Hehehe. Galing yan joke na yan sa Wowowee!
  • PhenomenonPhenomenon Panig sa KATOTOHANAN PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    meyrs17 wrote: »
    Let me start by sharing my fair share of experience in auditioning for this show.

Last May 21, I auditioned in North Edsa as a hopeful who just wants to experience the game. It was one of the moments in my life that I will always remember coz i got to meet tons of people from different walks of life; different social classes, gender preference, profession. It was a really fun day despite the fact that the whole audition process took me 14 hours.

Then I reached the start of the audition process.
    STEP 1: Auditions by 5. One said he was strong, another said he was poor, another said he's a good father figure, and another said she's really determined. Nevermind about what I said. But out of these five people I was the only one who got in. Lucky me!

STEP 2: Auditions by 20s. We were asked to sell ourselves to the judges and who we would pick to be voted off the group. To cut the long story short. There were only two in the group who were chosen and luckily I was one of them.

STEP 3: All those who pass step two were REQUIRED to have their pictures taken and to fillout a four-page questionaire. After they accomplish these tasks they are given an orange callback slip which indicates the time and place of their callback screening. It was in GMA building EDSA corner Timog avenue. And as expected of course... I did all these

STEP 4: Screening proper. There are around 200 people out of 35,000 who auditioned in Manila who attended this callback. And they do this 5 minute auditions for each of them. Everyone are told that they will get a phone call within one to two days if they are qualified for the final auditions coz i believe that they will have to deliberate because they have a quota for manila and they can't tell you right away if you're part of the top 50 coz they might exceed the quota.

STEP 5: Final Auditions. May 27. Tuesday. According to some credible source, an employee in the show that I easily got to talk to, the nationwide Top 50 will hold their final auditions on this date.

Now the juicy part. I was given a clue to where the show will be taped.And the clue was just so obvious that I easily got it. And Im very very very very sure about this. It's in
    Thailand, the same location where the US Survivor taped their 5th installment

NOW THE UNJUSTICE IN THIS SHOW.
    As of now, im really disheartened in the Philippine version of the show that I got to love, and I have started to lose my interest in joining this show, although I may say that I still gave it my all in the screening and I may still be called for another callback... I am really angered by the fact that there are blatant unjust moves that these production people are doing.

Everytime that I was told that I got in. I always remember the moments I have shared with the people that I was with for the whole 10 hours that I was in line. And its just so sad that they've spent their whole day only to get rejected in a matter of seconds. But of course we cant do anything about it.

But then when I was in GMA for the screening. I was just so devastated when the unjustice started to unfold. One by one there are these model-like people who came in. And just like any stereotypical models (no offense to intelligent people in this industry) they were just so stupid to have told us what they have NOT gone through. THEY DID NOT AUDITION AT ALL. They were just given a phone call to attend this screening in GMA. Imagine. thousands of people hoping to be part of the 16 castaways. SIXTEEN. And the production just decided to get probably half of them or just even one of them from talent agencies...

Just like what I told you... after we get picked in our auditions in SM north edsa, we were required to fill out a 4 page questionnaire. And there are only 2 documents that were given to us in the entire audition process. 1. personal information and questionaire. 2. the 4 paged questionaire. AND NOTHING ELSE.

BUT.... Smart as I am. I took a photo of these people who shared that they didnt audtioned at all in the key sites and were just given a phone call to attend this audition... and what are these models doing? They are answering the forms that were supposed to be answered during the auditions in the key sites. Why? Because they did'nt audition at all!

Image0311-1.jpg

And here's a picture of the waiting area just to let you know that I was really there and this story is real.

1.jpg

This post that I made is not intended to slander the production of Survivor Philippines. My real intention is to inform and make people aware about the unprincipled moves and maligning that the production has inflicted to thousands of filipino people. I know the nature of the game and the show itself has a lot of scheming and backstabbing, but I believe that there is a huge difference between deceiving 15 other people, and deceiving 60,000. Shame on you GMA. What happened to the "REAL PEOPLE, not an artista search" claims by your host paolo bediones? If that's the case... REAL PEOPLE MY ***!

As of now. If ever you phone me for a callback... I believe I will come back and still do my best. And when I get in. I will stand up for those who really auditioned for the show. And I will make sure that everyone will know what you are doing...
    So be careful who you call... because I will be deceiving you just like you expect all of us to do. And I will spearhead the voting off of all your manequins in the show. And I will blatantly say in my confessionals that "I am voting for you, (whoever you are), coz you dont deserve to play this game coz you didnt audition in the first place."

goodluck to survivor philippines. not...

Lol Ang BILIS ng KARMA. Ang lakas mag-PARINIG ng GMA at ni Bediones EH NAPAKALAKING FAKE at FRAUD naman pala ng GINAGAWA nila.

ARTISTA Search lang pala itong Survivor, not that theres anything wrong with that, pero yung pagpaparinig nila eh KAHIPOCRITOHAN eh mas masahol pa pala sila. lol

Imagine mga Models ang isasali, atleast sa Big Brother Celebrity Edition ang mga ito at Sinasabi outright.

BULOK TALAGA pag GMA ang NAGHANDLE.

Like how they killed The Idol franchise ganito rin ang mangyayari sa Survivor. Walang Kwenta!

FRAUD TO BE KAPUSO!
  • betamaxqueenVbetamaxqueenV Banned by Admin PExer
    ay, wala ito... bitter lang ito... ano pa nga ba ang mararamdaman ng mga kapalmuks kungdi bitterness sa pagkatalo...
  • haberdasherhaberdasher Banned by Admin PExer
    some posts are really unnecessary ... tsk tsk ...

all reality shows have "plants" ....carly smithson i believe was one of them for ai7 ... syesha for cycle9 of antm was also one ... international yan ha, pano pa kung lokal...
  • jenifer_semillajenifer_semilla Member PExer
    sabagay.. kung mga hindi kagandahan ang mga masisipag na sumali eh di kailangan talaga ng mga PLANTS.. especiallly kung ang mga sumasali eh mga professional contestants at alumni ng wowowee eh kailangan ng PLANTS para hindi magmukhang freakshow
  • FutureFilmMakerFutureFilmMaker Isang Dekada ng PEX PExer
    Hoax in not the right term used.

SCAM is a better word to use.

You mean PLANT din si Jonalyn Viray sa PPS?
  • FutureFilmMakerFutureFilmMaker Isang Dekada ng PEX PExer
    ako eh hindi naman bitter. Nagaudition ako sa SM North 2 beses (May 21 and 22) at sa SM Manila (May 23) pero hindi talaga ako pinalad makuha. Lagi ako nakakaabot sa 2nd stage pero after nun ewan ko ba. Siguro hindi lang talaga yung personality ko ang habol nila.

Pero for the love of the game, magiging staple ako sa mga future auditions ng Survivor.

Things I do for Survivor.
  • lordee369lordee369 Member PExer
    for sure para lang ako nanunuod ng extra challenge nito hehehe
  • neuter nounneuter noun Straightforward PExer

You mean PLANT din si Jonalyn Viray sa PPS?

i don't see your point...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file