COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Where do you buy furnitures?

jfox_phjfox_ph Member PExer
Hi people, I just want to ask which is the best place to buy mid-priced, stylish furnitures?

Comments

• jfox_phjfox_ph Member PExer
    No replies... I guess everyone buys there furniture in SM department store...hehehe...
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    no... try mo..

ido sa may new manila. :)

their prices aren't so bad.. they have the cheap malaysian rubber wood beds to the expensive european style furnitures.

yung mga la-z boys and lane sofas... blims furnitures ata.
  • sevenbluessevenblues Member PExer
    i'm also looking for a good shop to buy a wooden bed frame.
    i just went to RL interior in HK Sun Plaza, they have a lot of bed frames mostly malaysian rubber, ranges 7k-25k.
    i'll try to visit the shop of sargento upholstery this sat. and ask for a quotation of double size bed with pull-out storage drawers.
    btw, what type of wood is on the mid range, not too cheap not too expensive? i mean not as cheap as palochina but not as expensive as narra.

any other shop you can recommend?
  • jfox_phjfox_ph Member PExer
    wood that is mid-range and not too expensive... I think one option would be rubber wood (which according to my research is also considered a hard wood, similar species with the maple tree) the other option would be Philippine Mahogany, bed frames made out of this type of wood usually costs around 23-25K. I think there is a law banning the use of Narra for furnitures, but I saw one shop in Shangri-la selling a dining table made out of Narra, really expensive one, around 110K something.*okay*
  • alexa31alexa31 Member PExer
    hey guys..im an interior designer.:) i would probably recommend pieces of furniture from ur home,it's near psid at chino roces.i think it's the same store as euro elegance at the fort and imperial at shang.nice selections.they carry classical pieces and very interesting contemporary ones.
    or try looking at dexterton.they have a showroom at qc and one at paseo in makati.very nice pieces.
    for mid-priced furniture,try the stores at ortigas home depot and home zone at glorietta 4.
    hope i helped you..:)
    thanks for the suggestions..i'll try to check those shops and type of woods.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    try mo sa t. pinpin, they have quality china imported furnitures. dikit dikit sila dun. :)

t pipin's sa may ongpin.
  • nicomambonicomambo Member PExer
    jfox_ph wrote: »
    No replies... I guess everyone buys there furniture in SM department store...hehehe...

I had a bed custom-made using palochina. I just showed a picture from an Ikea cataloue and had it copied. It cost me 5t.
    At a visit to SM, I saw a better one for the same price! Honestly, it would have passed as an Ethan Allen.
    nicomambo wrote: »
    I had a bed custom-made using palochina. I just showed a picture from an Ikea cataloue and had it copied. It cost me 5t.
    At a visit to SM, I saw a better one for the same price! Honestly, it would have passed as an Ethan Allen.

i also plan to just have the frame custom made. you shoud have used other types of wood since palochina is a low-quality and not too durable type of wood.

i went to sargento shop last sat. and inquired on having double-size bed. they quoted me 8K and they are using either lauan or tanguile wood. i've chose upholstered headboard and bargained it to 8500.

any feedback on the price and type of wood?
  • archer07archer07 Member PExer
    hi guys i have a blogsite and i featured noel suarez and his funishings.

you may want to check him out.

http://letsgopinas.wordpress.com/2008/05/24/chair-man-of-the-board/
  • pecanpiepecanpie Member PExer
    sevenblues wrote: »
    i also plan to just have the frame custom made. you shoud have used other types of wood since palochina is a low-quality and not too durable type of wood.

i went to sargento shop last sat. and inquired on having double-size bed. they quoted me 8K and they are using either lauan or tanguile wood. i've chose upholstered headboard and bargained it to 8500.

any feedback on the price and type of wood?

^is the 8500 just the headboard? kung headboard lang i think it's expensive. but then it also depends on the type of fabric and foam density that they will use. ok na solid wood ang tanguile.
  • neneodinneneodin zickezackezauber PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

Once lang akong bumili dito,maganda ang quality pero maganda rin ang presyo.Isang center table na ang kahoy ay mahogany,the size 50x 80 na worth 4t pesos.Nagalit nanay ko sa akin,bakit ko daw binili yon.Nung umuwi ulit ako,nakita ko yung center table,ginagamit nyang altar:rolleyes: Dahil sa sobrang tigas nung kahoy ay masakit makatama sa tuhod nya.:depressed:
    pecanpie wrote: »
    ^is the 8500 just the headboard? kung headboard lang i think it's expensive. but then it also depends on the type of fabric and foam density that they will use. ok na solid wood ang tanguile.

hi..its the whole frame na. german fabric and uratex foam gamit nila sa headboard upholstery.
  • inkstation_jeninkstation_jen Member PExer
    dun sa lucky mary may mga surplus.. pero magaganda made in japan actually hi tech talaga...

may nagbgay ng number sa akin gusto nyo??? 7357782- hanapin si jenny *okay* ;)
  • inkstation_jeninkstation_jen Member PExer
    Hi people, I just want to ask which is the best place to buy mid-priced, stylish furnitures?
    hi sir pwede kayo bumili sa lucky mary surplus di naman lahat surplus may mga brand new din po hi tech pa.. at wala sa pinas yung iba... so you can call 7357782 look for jenny
    neneodin wrote: »
    Once lang akong bumili dito,maganda ang quality pero maganda rin ang presyo.Isang center table na ang kahoy ay mahogany,the size 50x 80 na worth 4t pesos.Nagalit nanay ko sa akin,bakit ko daw binili yon.Nung umuwi ulit ako,nakita ko yung center table,ginagamit nyang altar:rolleyes: Dahil sa sobrang tigas nung kahoy ay masakit makatama sa tuhod nya.:depressed:

masaya na nanay mo kasi ginawang altar. :D
    i like mahogany.
    sevenblues wrote: »
    hi..its the whole frame na. german fabric and uratex foam gamit nila sa headboard upholstery.

^hello sevenblues, it's the whole frame naman pala. mura lang actually ang foam ng uratex. reasonable price na yan. :)
  • liza_zamliza_zam one happy mommy PExer
    Originally Posted by inkstation_jen
    dun sa lucky mary may mga surplus.. pero magaganda made in japan actually hi tech talaga...

hi po. san po itong lucky mary? i'm also looking for nice but inexpensive bed frames. thanks
  • GusayGusay Fav cartoon character PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dun kami bumibili sa may Pajo...hilera yun ng mga Sala Sets, pati beds. Sila rin ang nag susupply sa SM nga mga sala sets, center tables etc.

How to get there...

1. Baba ka sa Monumento
    2. Dun ka sumakay sa papuntang Navotas-Caloocan-Divisoria. Ask mo ang driver na ibaba ka sa may Pajo. alam na ng mga drivers yun.

Isang stretch yun na mahaba na puro magaganda at murang murang mga furnitures. tumatanggap din sila ng Custom made. Dun kase ako bumibili ng mga furnitures namin e.*okay*

Free delivery pa yun ha? Metro Manila hanggang Bulacan.
    Gusay wrote: »
    Dun kami bumibili sa may Pajo...hilera yun ng mga Sala Sets, pati beds. Sila rin ang nag susupply sa SM nga mga sala sets, center tables etc.

How to get there...

1. Baba ka sa Monumento
    2. Dun ka sumakay sa papuntang Navotas-Caloocan-Divisoria. Ask mo ang driver na ibaba ka sa may Pajo. alam na ng mga drivers yun.

Isang stretch yun na mahaba na puro magaganda at murang murang mga furnitures. tumatanggap din sila ng Custom made. Dun kase ako bumibili ng mga furnitures namin e.*okay*

Free delivery pa yun ha? Metro Manila hanggang Bulacan.

how much kaya ang bedframe sa kanila? any idea?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file