PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

Me pag shopping ka na! Me kita ka pa!

Hi All!

I would like to introduce to you a this new program where in you can shop as well earn money.. This is no scam.. Its still in its pre-launching stage but when launched I assure you, people are going to want this..

Interested?? PM me or post your email here.

Thanks!

Hope to be your KaPartner soon!

:)

Comments

• I_M_UI_M_U Member PExer
    I'm interested. Just let me know how to go along with this. Thanks
  • ma_annema_anne Member PExer
    KaPartner Program

Soon, one of the largest malls/corporation will launch it's shopping card. It aims to develp a large community of loyal shoppers.

By the way, hindi po ito credit card.

Benefits po nito nitong shopping card:
    1) Capacity to earn
    2) Convenience - kasi you don't have to bring cash to shop.
    3) Re-loadable
    4) Secure - kasi PIN based. If ever mawala ung card, hindi magagamit ng iba kasi hindi nila alam ang 6-digit PIN.
    5) Non-expiring

So ang tanong..pano ka kikita?
    Thru Member-Get-Member program - which means that all you have to do is share the benefits ng Shopping card. May shared discount din po every month sa load purchase ng lahat ng nakuha nyo members.

but wait! there's more...mas marami pang benefits on earning..but mas ok if I can personally present the details. Just send me a PM or post your emails here..
  • ardygyardygy Member PExer
    hi please post more details, or please email me at rdelmundo2001@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless.
  • ~shalala~~shalala~ kebs ko PExer
    details pls.

florence 6 2 7 8 (at) yahoo (dot) com

thanks in advance!
  • urzaminorurzaminor Smarter than Yogi PExer
    ma_anne wrote: »
    KaPartner Program

Soon, one of the largest malls/corporation will launch it's shopping card. It aims to develp a large community of loyal shoppers.

By the way, hindi po ito credit card.

Benefits po nito nitong shopping card:
    1) Capacity to earn
    2) Convenience - kasi you don't have to bring cash to shop.
    3) Re-loadable
    4) Secure - kasi PIN based. If ever mawala ung card, hindi magagamit ng iba kasi hindi nila alam ang 6-digit PIN.
    5) Non-expiring

So ang tanong..pano ka kikita?
    Thru Member-Get-Member program - which means that all you have to do is share the benefits ng Shopping card. May shared discount din po every month sa load purchase ng lahat ng nakuha nyo members.

but wait! there's more...mas marami pang benefits on earning..but mas ok if I can personally present the details. Just send me a PM or post your emails here..

Hello,
    Can you please email me the details. mbear@pens.com
    Thanks!
    God speed!
  • sxy_shandysxy_shandy PinoyWebStartup.com Founder PExer
    How you describe it reminds me of Amway and Nu Skin. You buy a starter kit then save from the "distributor discount". Or same as the load networks.
    How different is this than say buying discounted at Makro or comparison shopping at different groceries? Like Cash and Carry on average has cheaper retail prices, as I've compared.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file