Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Dating only Fil-Ams or Fil-Canadians?

What do you think about people who restrict their online dating preferences only to these two groups of people?

Pay Pinoys To Post

Comments

• crocopiecrocopie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ok lang, preference niya yan e. Ako type ko mga babaeng puti, kahit aware ako na hindi nila masyadong type ang mga asians. Kesa magmukmok ako, gawin ko na lang makakaya ko.
  • it is actually easier to hookup with mga puti compared sa pinays, that is kung type ka nila.
    ang mga puti, straight to the point, walang paligoy ligoy, yung mga pinays dami pang pakemye ek ek.
  • cosmiX wrote: »
    it is actually easier to hookup with mga puti compared sa pinays, that is kung type ka nila.
    ang mga puti, straight to the point, walang paligoy ligoy, yung mga pinays dami pang pakemye ek ek.

Hate to sour grape, but I have a first hand experience of this frustrating scenario. Ugh! :grrr: :grrr:
  • SweetkaySweetkay PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Not to burst anyone's bubble but isn't the pakyeme effect of the Pinays the reason why a lot of guys go for them? The thrill of the chase and all. :shrug:
  • Sweetkay wrote: »
    Not to burst anyone's bubble but isn't the pakyeme effect of the Pinays the reason why a lot of guys go for them? The thrill of the chase and all. :shrug:

maybe the masochist will enjoy that scenario.
    medyo bawas-bawasan mo nga ang kakapanood ng mga telenovela :lol:
  • tilmantilman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    What I think regarding the original question is, that its everybodies right to restrict their dating preferences in anyway they want.
    Personally I am quite open about it, I like to talk to people first before I judge them by their parameters. I mean I would have never thought I'd fall in love with a pinay, but then it just happened... If I would have set up rules for dating, she would have been too young, too small, to far away, to uneducated, ... whatever. But she turned out to be the most wonderful person for me.
  • SweetkaySweetkay PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    cosmiX wrote: »
    maybe the masochist will enjoy that scenario.
    medyo bawas-bawasan mo nga ang kakapanood ng mga telenovela :lol:

First off, ndi mo kelangan humirit. There was no need to do that and it really is uncalled for. Goes to show the breeding you have. :rolleyes: If you were trying to be funny, you missed. BY A MILE.

Second, I don't see how masochist would enjoy the scenario I stated. I merely mentioned that some enjoy the thrill and this is a given. This is why girls who are too easy or who ask guys out in this country are tagged as "pang good time" or pangkama lang.

If all guys were actually as broadminded as you want people to believe you are (I have to assume on this part based on your statement.) then it would be much easier for everyone to just go and ask whoever they like. But that is not the case.

I merely stated an opinion as Pex is all about. For you to make a comment that is on the nasty/insulting side of things goes to show that you are as narrowminded as most guys are in this country.

Lastly, I do not approve of overly pakyeme but I do not approve of girls who just jump into bed with a guy they like. There is a balance between the two.

Sheesh.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "First off, ndi mo kelangan humirit. There was no need to do that and it really is uncalled for. Goes to show the breeding you have."

LoL, Breeding. hahaha.. ano to, ASO?

Upbringing is the proper term. stop watching pbb and start watch proper shows, plz.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    anyway, if the [email protected] liekz teh fil north americans (why not fil europeans?) it's their choice.

you hafta be so hot that they'd want to seckz you and marry you and share you their citizenship. so that in time, you can petition your family, too! and in time the whole family will live off that one house that the fil american/ canadian owns!

in.. time...

again, if you're that hot. all the best of luck to you.

finally, "Bros b4 h0es, man!"